Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Obey the master, mutt! ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 16

~*~

"Of course," Mr. Wheeler mumbled into the phone. "No, dear, your brother is fine." He looked over at his son on the couch. The teen was partially out of it. "Uh…no." He turned away from his son to stare at the family portrait hanging above the phone. He really missed his daughter and wished that his x-wife would allow her to visit, but she was so intent on keeping Serenity away from him. "Yes, he's still going to see ya at the hospital, don't worry. Okay, I love you to, dear. Yep, goodbye." He hung the phone up and sat beside his son. "Your sister's worried about ya, you know?"

Joey's eyes seemed departed as he realized his father was speaking to him. "Wha-?" Oh, yeah. Did you tell her I was fine?"

Mr. Wheeler scoffed. "I guess you weren't paying attention to the conversation, were you?"

Joey shook his head. "No, sorry dad. I was just thinking about Jou again." He stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. He still wasn't used to the new surroundings. Even though the cupboards resembled the ones in the apartment, his father had rearranged everything to where Joey had to figure it out like a mind game. He opened one and found the plates and bowls. He then opened the one to the right of it and found the ingredients. "Daaaaad! Where did you put the blasted cups!?"

The man winced and immediately jumped up to help his son. He was sure the teen didn't need any more aggravation than what he was having with Jou still. "Just sit," he demanded, shoving his son into a seat. He then walked over to a cupboard, just to the left of the plates and bowls, and pulled out a glass. "What do want to drink?"

Joey grunted. "I don't really care. Just something cold."

Mr. Wheeler sighed as he approached the frige and opened the door to grab the carton of orange juice. He poured the substance into the glass and placed it in front of Joey's hands on the table. "Here you go." He placed the container back into the refrigerator and sat down across from his son, staring at him as if he was suspecting a thank you.

Joey nodded in gratitude. He sipped the orange juice from the rim and watched as the liquid slanted to his lips. His mind kept screaming to him, 'just forget about the Egyptian!' /It's too difficult to forget about him. He was apart of me…and then he wasn't. It was as if I lost that…that feeling that left me whole/.

Joey's father reached across the table and tapped his son's hand in a friendly gesture. "You know what?"

"What?" Joey asked smugly as he looked up at his father.

"I really didn't want to tell you how Jou got injured. It was my fault for even allowing me to be seduced by him."

Before Mr. Wheeler continued, Joey growled out his response. "So…you had sex with him? I can't say that I'm surprised. Didn't you take him to the hospital?"

The man flinched and shook his head. "No. He told me to place him in your bed. I did what he told me to do. I tried to convince him that I didn't want him bleeding to death. He didn't care though." He sighed. "I had him already in my care and half way down the highway to the hospital when he told me that."

Joey snorted. "You should have just ignored his demand. However, I guess it wouldn't have made much of a difference." He closed his eyes as his mind finally started to calm down from all the contemplating. "I'm going to go see Seto."

Mr. Wheeler nodded. "I think that's a good idea. It might make you feel better."

The teen stood up and grabbed his jacket. "I'll be back later then."

His father nodded and waved goodbye to his son. "Behave yourself. I don't want any of Kaiba's servants telling me what you did to their sheets."

Joey blushed. "Heh, yeah, sure dad!" He quickly walked out the door before his father gave him even more embarrassing suggestions. "Jeeze, still the same old geezer." He chuckled as he made his way to Seto's home.

* * *

Seto wiped his brow from the sweat forming there from his karate workout. He had to do something to keep Joey off his mind. Earlier, he was masturbating in his office and then in the dining room right after lunch. Mokuba had almost caught him the second time around, if it hadn't of been for the table covering him.

His chest started pounding and burning from the excessive breathing and his abs excelled from the salty moisture settling there. It had been a long time since he did anything physical, no thanks to school and work. He paused from his actions to take in some air and relax. He sat on the ground cross-legged and stared at the freshly cut blades of grass. He plucked one from the ground and started peeling the sides, murmuring `he loves me, he loves me not' as if it was a flower. "He loves me…" Seto smirked as he let the last bit of blade float to the ground.

"Yes I do," a familiar, welcoming voice stated. "And I always will."

Seto looked up when the figure's shadow loomed over him like a dark rain cloud. "Joey. I've been thinking about you all day." He stood up and dusted the back of his pants off. As soon as he was done, Joey had fallen into his arms.

"I've missed you," Joey whimpered. He drew invisible circles on Seto's bare chest, receiving small chuckles from the CEO.

"Stop that. That tickles." He hugged his lover closer and nuzzled Joey's neck below his chin. He blew hot air over the delicate skin and used his fingers to play with the rim of Joey's pants. "I want you now."

Joey purred to the touch and slid his hands down Seto's arms to his pants.

Seto pulled back from Joey's neck and seized his lust lips. He gradually slid his tongue past the blonde's and into his waiting mouth.

Joey gladly accepted the request and allowed the CEO to explore the new crevices.

The brunet was the first to break apart and regain his breath. "Get down on all fours, pup!" He demanded briskly.

Joey blinked. Did he hear the CEO correctly? However, he wasn't in any condition to disobey his `master' either. He nodded as he knelt to stand on all fours. "Yes, master? What else would you like for me to do, master?"

"Don't speak until I say so." He reached down to his pants and unfastened them to release his erection. "Suck me off, now!"

The blonde gave his lover a devious grin before he stood on his knees and licked the tip, tasting the precum.

"Don't tease, mutt!" He grabbed Joey's blonde hair, forcing him to take his entire length.

Joey gagged for an instant but was quick to regain his composure and do as Seto told him. At first, he took long, slow sucks and then gently grazed his teeth over the sensitive flesh. He loved making his master beg with need.

"Hn! You're being a bad puppy, aren't you?" Seto moaned as he tenderly ran his fingers through the soft, blonde tresses. For now, he didn't mind the torment his lover was giving him, just as long as he could feel Joey's warm moisture envelope him into white bliss. He was then, abruptly knocked into reality when the blonde teen started sucking harder and playing with is precious jewels. "Oh, Joey!" He leaned forward, driving his organ deeper into the wanton mouth. He cried out his lover's name as his groin tightened, releasing his seed. He pulled Joey's head back, allowing his essence to cover the blonde's face and hair. "That's lovely," he whispered.

Joey licked his lips clean and waited for more orders. He leaned back, sitting on his heels, looking up at Seto's face.

The CEO smiled down at him as he joined him on the ground and passionately kissed him, tasting his own semen. He broke away and licked along Joey's right jaw line and up to his cheek and then to his ear. "Did you bring it?"

Joey nodded as he dug into his coat pocket and brought out a small tube of lube. "Lemon scented, as you wished."

Seto nodded as he unbuckled Joey's belt and unfastened his jeans. He stroked the large bulge protruding from the blonde's boxers.

Joey moaned and leaned his head back, giving access to his neck.

Seto leaned in and bit down into the flesh, drawing his lover's blood and licking it away. Coppery nectar. He released Joey's member from its restraints and grabbed the lube from Joey's hand. "I'll prep myself." He squeezed the contents out onto his fingers and positioned them to his entrance. With quick ease, he entered three fingers and stretched his ring of muscle. He moaned loudly as he stroked the inner, rigid walls of his anus.

The blonde reclaimed the bottle and used the slippery liquid to wet his member. He watched with every enticing moment, Seto's erection reawaken from his own ministrations. "Master...let me take you…now!"

The CEO smirked as he removed his three digits and turned away from his blonde lover to give access to his ass. "Fuck me then, mutt!" He demanded bluntly.

Joey growled as he mounted the brunet and inserted his erection into the tight heat.

They both moaned in ecstasy, waiting for the other's command.

Seto leaned forward, indicating he was ready for Joey to move.

Joey pulled out part way and slammed back into the heat, but not without a grunt from his lover below him. He smiled foolishly before he started thrusting in and out, fast and hard. Sounds of skin slapping against skin echoed through the yard along with moaning and cries of the other's name. Joey used both of his hands to pump Seto's member in time with his thrusts, just about sending the CEO over the edge.

Seto cried out his release into Joey's hands and collapsed onto the ground with Joey still pounding into him.

Joey had caught himself before he landed on top of Seto's back. He was nowhere near complete as he kept thrusting and moaning in rapture. He positioned his member down, causing it to strike the Seto's prostate and sending the CEO into an orgasmic fits. Joey shuttered violently as he felt his groin tighten, shooting his seed long and hard into his lover's body. Finally, he collapsed onto Seto's exhausted form and kissed along his shoulders and back. He still remained impaled within Seto as he flipped them both onto their sides and hugged the brunet close. He nuzzled his neck as he murmured, "I love you, Seto."

Seto closed his eyes and smiled. "I love you too, puppy."

* * *

From within the mansion, a preteen had witnessed all of it from his bedroom window. Mokuba had just finished releasing himself all over the window and floor. He leaned forward until his forehead touched the wall. He took deep breaths and chuckled. "I wonder if…Seto will share his…lover."

The End

~*~

Mwhahahahaha! Sappy ending, but then again, it wasn't! Ni? *bites the next fic* This sucker is probably going to take longer. Want to know why? Good, because I don't want to describe it! LOL!

Oh. You wanted to know? I'm sorry. I would give you detail, but then, I wouldn't be inspired to write it. *sighs*

AFF.net Reviews

Horizont - Yeah, I didn't put the summary outside because I at least wanted them to read the first chapter…at least. ^^; Oh, and thanks for reminding me to change that Joey/Seto thing. I wouldn't have never done it. -^.^-

Saelbu - I know you're probably getting tired of me saying this, but thank you so much for being a faithful reader! You're one of the many reviewers who actually leave a lot of reviews. I appreciate all of them. *hugs*

Everyone else…who didn't review - Thanks for at least reading it. Woot. By the way, could you rate it some more? I at least think it's worth four stars. ^^;