Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M for later chapters
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: Future yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot!
Status: 7/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
Warnings: Lemon, lime… the works.
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Seven:
 
The clock buzzed. `No, I'm not getting up.' Mokuba pressed the snooze button...5 minutes later, the alarm went off again...shut up.... this went on for about 20 minutes until Mokuba finally pulled himself out of bed. He groaned slightly, "I don't want to go back to school..." he whined to no one. He had been happy staying with Seto for the past three days. He gently shook Seto "Get up....shower time." he said, trying to wake his brother.
 
Blue eyes opened, eyeing the teen for a moment before deciding that sleeping was much rather preferred. "Go get ready for school, Mokuba..." He murmured quietly, closing his eyes again. True, the last two days they had woken up and showered together, which had led to other things... This was their latest habit now...
 
Mokuba frowned slightly, had he done something wrong? He decided that there was probably a better way to get Seto to join him then pouting about it. He climbed back into the bed, and was thankful that they were both still nude from the night before. He ducked under the covers and brought himself so he was positioned between his brother's thighs. He leaned his head down and trailed his tongue along the other's inner thigh.
 
He had expected Mokuba to try something, but truthfully, he hadn't... well, thought that his brother would go so low. The damn tease, just to get him into the shower with him. Seto shifted under the covers, pushing aside the covers before moving to get out of bed. "Tease." he hissed, though the grin on his lips wasn't to his advantage.
 
Mokuba winked slightly, and pulled him back, just for a second to give his length one teasing lick. He giggled slightly and climbed out of the bed. "A tease? Me?" he said, sounding innocent.
 
Seto glared playfully at him for a moment before simply getting out of bed, grabbing Mokuba's wrist and pulling him to the bathroom for their shower. The teen was going to regret the teasing in a few minutes...
 
"Ack!" He wasn't expecting Seto to drag him into the bathroom like that. His surprised expression turned into a smirk, "Someone's eager to take their shower." he teased lightly.
 
"No, someone's eager to get revenge." He corrected, smirking at the raven haired boy behind him. Seto quickly pulled him into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He turned the shower head on, before redirecting his attention to his brother.
 
He raised an eyebrow slightly "Revenge, eh? And how do you plan on getting this revenge?" he smirked slightly, "I don't think you have it in you to get your revenge..." He teased.
 
Seto didn't reply, instead he stepped into the shower, moving under the running water that was already warm. "Are you just going to stand there?" He asked, flicking a few droplets of water in Mokuba's face.
 
He blinked and wriggled his nose when the water splashed his face "Sheesh, I'm coming, I'm coming....well...not yet" he said with a wink before stepping into the shower.
 
He only smirked for a moment before pulling Mokuba towards him, the teens back against his chest. Seto wrapped his arms around him for a moment before letting his hands idly trace over the others chest, brushing over his nipples lightly before tweaking them playfully.
 
"Seto…" he moaned his brother's name and arched his body into the touch. If this was the older's revenge, he was not going to mind it at all...
 
Seto smiled, getting the response he wanted, but then again not quite... He let his hands trail down, fondling the teen. His brother was going to hate him after this... But that's what he got for making him get up when he was still wanting to sleep.
 
"Ah!" He moaned out even louder. His hips bucked up into the touch. He brought one arm up at wrap around the older's neck
 
He grinned and un-wrapped Mokuba's arm from around his neck. "You have exactly fifteen minutes to get to school before you're late... I suggest you run." With that said, he got out of the shower, grabbing a towel on his way back to his bedroom.
 
Mokuba's eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open dumbly. "Nani!?" He stared after Seto angrily, and then down at his...well...problem. He growled slightly "You get back here and fix this!" He said and grabbed a towel, following him.
 
The brunette was still grinning, "Hm... Now why would I do that? I would hurry if I were you, you have thirteen and a half minutes now." He said, glancing at his watch that he just picked up from his night stand.
 
He growled slightly "I'm not leaving until you finish what you started...that was just mean." he said and threw his towel at Seto's head.
 
"Then I suppose you'll be getting a detention for being late... You'll need to call and tell me when to pick you up, unless you want to walk home..." Seto went into his closet, dropping both his own towel and Mokuba's to the floor as he looked for something to wear.
 
His eyes narrowed slightly "Well I can't go to school like this!" He said harshly, getting quite frustrated at the situation.
 
"Two words Mokuba- cold shower." He supposed though he owed him after this, since it was a bit of an extreme that he'd taken... Though, how many times had he had a similar problem when Mokuba had been younger? "Oh, third word- fast."
 
He whined slightly, as he walked over to Seto. He wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his cheek against the other's chest, "I don't want to get rid of it that way...I want to cooome." He whined, and he allowed his tongue to lick one of Seto's nipples.
 
"You have ten minutes until school starts..." Seto reminded idly, ignoring his brother in trying to get him to give in. He wasn't going to though, that would make Mokuba think he could easily get his way with him.
 
He looked up at Seto with puppy-eyes. "Pleeease, I can be just a little late..." he said and took the nipple into his mouth, sucking gently. His left hand wandered down to Seto's crotch.
 
"What are you going to tell your sensei? Sorry for being late, but I was too busy asking to be screwed." Seto glanced down at his brother, "Unless you have some other excuse to give..?"
 
"I'll just tell him I slept through the alarm..." He said and kissed Seto's jaw, then his neck. His hand continued to stroke the other's crotch lightly.
 
"You can try that, but I doubt that'll work since you're just returning from a suspension. One would think you'd care a bit more about school..." Seto shrugged and moved away from the younger, though he truthfully didn't want to.
 
Mokuba's eyes narrowed slightly, and he frowned. "You dropped out of school! So don't preach to me about it." He growled slightly.
 
Seto's eyes narrowed as well, "Don't you dare bring that into this, Mokuba." How had this gotten from playful teasing/revenge, to another argument between them?
 
Mokuba kept his glare as he picked up his towel, and wrapped it around his waist. "I'll go take care of it myself, it'll be a hell of a lot more enjoyable then if you did it." he said angrily and walked to the bedroom door.
 
"And who knows, maybe you'll actually be satisfied with something for once." Seto picked up his again, wrapping it around his waist as he went back to getting something to wear.
 
Mokuba turned to face his brother slowly, "And what is that supposed to mean?!" he growled out. He couldn't believe after the past three days they had they were fighting.
 
"Go to school, Mokuba." Somehow he managed to get his tone a bit calmer then it had been, though he was close to yelling again. Why did they always end up fighting again? Maybe it would be better if they just ended this...
 
He looked up at Seto, "Not until you tell me what the hell you meant by that 'maybe you'll finally be satisfied' statement!" He said, just as angrily as before.
 
"Get out." He said, oddly quiet this time. Wouldn't it be easier? They wouldn't be dealing with this ridiculous arguing about the smallest things, which only end up escalating out of control. One of them, or both of them, was going to end up hurt again.
 
He growled again "Fuck you too" he said harshly and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind himself. He headed off towards his bathroom. Once there, he turned on the cold water, discarded his towel, and stepped in.
 
Seto managed to stay standing for a moment more before his knees gave out on him. He swore quietly, why the hell had he even said that to him? He knew what kind of reaction he'd get, so why? Why the hell couldn't he have just bit his tongue and shut the hell up?
 
placed one hand on the wall of the shower, supporting himself. He let the water wash over his body, shivering at the coldness. Why was it that they always ended up fighting? He hated it...the tears that streamed down his cheeks blended with the drops of water that came from the showerhead.
 
He refused to let the tears fall this time, picking himself up and dressing. The older Kaiba finished gathering his things quickly before leaving his room, hoping that he'd get his mind off of this while at Kaiba Corp.
 
He was already late, he knew it, and quite frankly he had no desire to go to school. He shut off the water and grabbed a new towel from the small shelf beside the shower. He dried his hair and walked over to the mirror, looking at his reflections. On his neck, he saw a red mark, something that Seto had left there last night no doubt. He brought a hand up to gently touch the mark, "Seto..." he mumbled.
 
Seto paused in front of his brother's room. He didn't want to leave it like this. How much worse would it be tonight if he didn't say anything now? Or would he only make things worse by saying something now? Shaking his head he simply headed downstairs.
 
He sighed and shook his head slightly. He already made up his mind, he wasn't going to school. He would simply have one of the servants call the school on "Seto's Behalf" and tell them he was sick. He didn't want to have to deal with any of that nonsense. He walked from his bathroom and into his room. He watched Seto as he walked down the stairs and he sighed slightly, tears stinging at his eyes.
 
The brunette felt eyes on him but didn't turn around; he didn't think he'd manage to speak with Mokuba without it turning into another argument. Why did they argue? True, it was usually because of something he said that made everything even worse, but the younger usually had something to do with why he chose the words he spoke. Seto sighed as he left the house.
 
He closed the door to his room and sighed heavily. He had hoped Seto would have at least said goodbye to him...He shook his head again, fighting off the tears that were threatening to spill again. He walked to his dresser and pulled out a fresh pair of boxers. He pulled those on, then a pair of black sweatpants, followed by a tight-fitting white t-shirt. He walked over to his bed and sat down, looking at the wall.
 
Mokuba's cell rang, from where ever it was currently. It was fairly obvious who was calling as well, but she had a reason this time. Plus, she was worried about the other teen since he wasn't at school.
 
He groaned, knowing it would be Kesi-chan calling, she was the only one who ever called his cell phone, aside from his brother. He grabbed it off of his nightstand and laid back on his bed before answering "Moshi moshi."
 
"Ohayo, Mokuba-kun. Anou... Where are you? Why didn't you go to school?" Kesi asked quietly, wondering if something had happened. Sometimes she worried for nothing, but it was better then not worrying at all.
 
"I'm at home..." his tone was calm, "I didn't want to deal with school today..." He said and wiped a few tears from his eyes, "Sorry if I worried you..."
 
She was silent for a moment; at least she knew where he was now. "You okay?" The last time he had skipped school was because of a fight he had gotten into his brother, Kesi kinda hoped it wasn't that.
 
"I'm fine...just had an argument with my boyfriend is all..." he said and sighed slightly, "I just don't want to have to deal with anyone's crap today..."
 
"Then how about we go out and do something? Get your mind off of things?" Kesi suggested, sounding slightly hopeful.
 
Mokuba groaned slightly "I just want to crawl under a rock and die." he said as he rolled onto his stomach.
 
"Who's going to laugh with me at the pictures of Itsuki's horrified face when I told him what I did?" She asked, hoping that would lighten his mood slightly.
 
He smiled slightly. "Alright...come over here then after school, alright?" he said and reached up to rub his burning eyes.
 
"Anou... What if I came over now?" She asked nervously, which usually didn't meant something was up, but right now she was just worried he'd say no.
 
"If you want to skip school and risk getting in trouble, that's fine..." he said and sighed slightly. He had wanted to take a nap, but he knew that Kesi would probably cheer him up.
 
"Eh well, you see... I was kinda suspended from school because of my little 'stunt'. Oni-chan said I'm going through a 'phase'... I, erm... kinda kicked him after that and he grounded me... I'm now standing in front of the gates to your place..." Kesi ended quietly, kicking a rock close to her.
 
"Baka." He said, his tone was light and teasing though, "Alright then, just come in, you're already on the list of people allowed in." he said and yawned again, "You brought the pictures right?"
 
"Pfft, no, I left them in my room." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes slightly, but was smiling, not that, that mattered. "I shall see you in a few minutes; wake up in the mean time." Kesi teased.
 
"Yeah yea, alright, just come up to my room." he said before closing the phone, not bothering to say good bye when he was going to see her in just a few minutes.
-- -- --
It took roughly ten minutes she figured, since the distance from the gates to the front door wasn't small by any means- she just decided to run most of it since walking would take her till next year. "I always knew there was a reason why I joined sports teams..." She murmured to herself, ringing the door bell, since knocking was somewhat pointless. She waited for someone to open the door, which took another minute she was sure. One of the staff had barely opened the door before she darted past them, running straight for the stairs, a few voices yelling for her to get back downstairs. Kesi only laughed, like hell she would. She knocked on Mokuba's bedroom door, wondering if she'd manage to get in before someone came up.
 
Mokuba sat up on his bed, and yawned again, "Come in, Kesi, It's unlocked." He said and stood up from his bed, stretching while he did so.
 
Kesi quickly opened the door, slipping in before quickly closing the door behind her. "I forgot how freakishly long your staircase is... Should buy me some time though..." She murmured, listening to see if anyone who had been yelling at her was in hearing range yet.
 
Mokuba raised an eyebrow and watched her, shaking his head slightly "Why don't you just tell them who you are? I already told you you're allowed in..." he said and smiled slightly, Kesi's antics were always amusing.
 
"Demo... Where's the fun in that?" She asked, walking over to the other and sitting down on his bed. She went searching though her bag, cheering quietly to herself when she retrieved the photo's she'd taken. Kesi took them out and started laying them out on Mokuba's bed. Some showed the damage done to now non-existent lockers, others showing the schools "new flag", and the last few showed Itsuki's horror struck face (since she had shown him doubles of the photo's and such). There was one picture that was a group shot, which consisted of Kesi, a few other tennis players, Nekhet, and some of the soccer players, all of which were grinning and standing at the demolished locker.
 
Mokuba laughed as he looked at the pictures. "That's hilarious..." and it struck him that she wouldn't have done this, if he and Itsuki hadn't fought. "Thanks..." he said and smiled at her.
 
Kesi grinned, "It was fun, and besides, he had it coming to him. And as another plus, he is now an official enemy to both the tennis and soccer club. My plotting finally pays off!" She said happily, "And Oni-chan thinks its a phase... phase my ass..."
 
He laughed again, "Brother's can be...odd..." his voice became less happy at the end of that statement, and he shifted uncomfortably.
 
"They're just meanies sometimes. Course, as younger sibling we tend to be annoying with out even knowing it... I think Oni-chan was already mad at something else, and then me 'acting out for attention' wasn't helping." Kesi ended quietly.
 
Mokuba blinked, and looked at her. He began to wonder if maybe Seto was already ticked about something else, "Yeah...but sometimes older brother's can just be assholes for no reason." he muttered and crossed his arms.
 
Kesi shrugged, "Who knows... Both our brothers have to provide for us without any help. It's probably stressing with them having fifty-million problems to worry about, and then we go and get suspended from school because of some jerk." She sighed, "I don't even know anymore when a good time to talk with Nahkti is... he's always so busy."
 
Mokuba snorted slightly, Seto had definitely not minded the past three days they had spent together, "Quite frankly...I'd be fine with it if Seto didn't talk to me for a while..." he lied.
 
"Really? I'd give anything to have an afternoon with Oni-chan... The last thing we were talking about was me getting suspended, and before that... I don't even remember." She said quietly, sighing slightly.
 
He nodded slightly, "Yeah, but you're brother isn't an ass-hole..." He sighed slightly, "Just tell him that you want to spend more time with him, I'm sure he'd try to make room for it..."
 
Kesi began collecting the photo's that were still laid out on Mokuba's bed. "I guess... Though I might have to get suspended again just to get two minutes with him to try and tell him." She muttered.
 
He sighed again, "Then why aren't you at home now trying to talk to him?" he questioned, watching her.
 
"Working, like your's is, ne?" She placed the photo's back in her bag, setting it aside for the moment next to her.
 
"Ah...I see…" He looked off, his mind thinking a million things at once. "So, is there something you want to do?" he asked, watching her.
 
"Etou... I had something planned before, but all this talking and thinking is making my head hurt. Too much contemplating about why big brothers act the way they do." She tilted her head to the side slightly, "You have any ideas?"
"My plan today was to sleep..." He sighed slightly and laid back on his bed, "I think I'm beginning to actually get sick..." He sighed again as he stared at the ceiling.
 
"Your Niisan would probably take care of you too, Oni-chan wouldn't even notice if I was sick." She pouted before whining, "You're so lucky yours cares."
 
He continued to look up at the ceiling, not saying anything for a while. He sat up and looked at her, "I was watching this thing on T.V. the other, it was something about incest, I was just flipping channels and I was watching it, people were having a debate about it I think..." that would probably sound random to Kesi, but he wanted to see what she would have to say about it...maybe he could finally tell his secret to someone...
 
She rolled her eyes, "They debate about that almost as much as they do about gay and lesbian couples and it's ridiculous. Why should it bother other people? It's not they're being hurt because of it, right? I mean, the way they go on about it you'd think it was physically killing them to know or something." Kesi sighed, "People are stupid when they see or hear about something and can't comprehend and they just refuse to accept it." The emerald eyed teen was quiet for a moment before she smiled sheepishly, "And I'm rambling again..."
 
Mokuba couldn't help but smile at that, he was glad she didn't mind it, "Well...you know..." he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, "I'm with Seto..." that was the best way he could put it. "But you can't tell anyone..." he added quickly.
 
Kesi blinked for a moment before shrugging; like it was something she heard everyday. "Actually, it makes sense, but that's not important. What did you and Kaiba-san fight about then? You said on the phone that you had gotten into a fight with your boyfriend."
 
He blushed slightly, that wasn't something he wanted to get to into "Oh...that...it was uhm....yeah..." He was completely flustered by the question, because he knew the answer.
 
Kesi smirked, something that never meant good news when it concerned her. "Ne, Mokuba-kun?" She snickered at his expression, it was something rare to see when it concerned the younger Kaiba. She really could use her camera right about now...
 
Mokuba poked his two index fingers together, "Anou....He was teasing me..." he figured that was a good enough explanation, "And it just broke out into a fight..."
 
"Mm... Let's go swimming!" She suddenly suggested, not wanting Mokuba to get all depressed again like he had been earlier. She wasn't letting that happen!
 
He sighed slightly, he didn't really want to go swimming, but he agreed to it anyway "Fine...but do you even have a bathing suit?" he questioned.
 
Kesi only shrugged indifferently. "I'll just go in with my bra and underwear, nearly the same thing. Beside's, it's not like I have to worry about you staring or something."
 
Mokuba shook his head, laughing slightly "Alright, then let's go." he said and stood up, stretching his arms slightly. Maybe it would be good to do something to take his mind off of Seto.
 
Kesi jumped up, cheering happily. "Swimming it is then! At least we have something to do now." She stated, "Problem solved."
 
"Yup.” he grabbed his cell phone from his bed, "Alright...lets go." he opened the bedroom door and stepped out. He flipped opened his cell phone, smiled, and looked at the wallpaper, a picture of him and Seto that he had taken on his 15th birthday, when he got the new phone.
 
Kesi peeked over his shoulder, "Kawaii~" She stopped herself from squealing like a fan-girl on top of it, somehow... "C'mon, you can stare at him later, we have a date with the swimming pool!"
 
Mokuba blushed slightly "Gah! Kesi!" He quickly shut his cell phone and slipped it in the pocket of his sweatpants, "Yeah, let's go." he said and started walking down the stairs.
 
She laughed quietly to herself, "I have a new weapon against you Kaiba Mokuba... kawaii-ness!" Kesi skipped along happily beside him, smiling cheerfully.
 
He sighed slightly "You make it sound like I'm a little girl" he said and frowned slightly, before smiling. He headed for the back door, which led out to the pool.
 
She scoffed, "You're far from being a little girl Mokuba. I just think it's cute. What would your fan club think? Those sad excuses for females would be heartbroken..." Kesi glanced at him, "Telling them that you're taken might actually help, hopefully they'll find someone else to stalk."
 
He shot Kesi a worried look, "You can't tell anyone, got that!?" he said harshly before opening the back door, "Sorry...I didn't mean to snap at you like that..."
 
"It's fine, and I won't say anything Mokuba-kun, you should know me better then that by now though. I didn't go flaunting your preferences, did I?" She could understand why he wanted to keep it secret. Heck, you'd have to be stupid to not see why.
 
He nodded, "Hai...gomen Kesi-chan..." He walked out through the doorway and stretched his arms up at the sky. "Alright, swimming time!" He pulled his shirt off and threw it onto a chair.
 
Kesi dumped her bag on another chair, making sure to choose one that couldn't accidentally manage to get wet- she didn't want the pictures damaged. Taking off her own shirt, she began stripping down to her undergarments.
 
"Do you have any idea how many guys are jealous of me right now?" he said and laughed slightly. He pulled off his sweatpants and took his cell phone from his pocket, "I'm just going to make a quick call, and then I'll join you, okay?"
 
Kesi laughed quietly, setting her clothes next to her bag before going over to the diving bored. "Sure thing!" She shouted back, before diving into the waters.
 
Mokuba smiled and walked a little ways away from the pool, wanting to make his phone call in private. He flipped open his phone and keyed in the number to Seto's cell-phone, hoping he wasn't too busy.
 
The CEO had been working on one of his newer projects, since it required him to be thinking up new ideas still, which would keep his mind away from his brother. The brunette paused his typing when his cell rang. Reaching for his phone, which had been sitting on his desk in front of him, he flipped it open, "Kaiba."
 
He was quite for a few seconds, and he gulped slightly "H-hey niisan...are you very busy?" he asked as he leaned against the side of the house.
 
Seto hadn't been expecting his brother to call him. Actually, he had already been planning to work late at Kaiba Corp. because he had doubts of Mokuba wanting to see him, let alone talk to him. Blue eyes glanced at the computer screen before shifting to the wall, "Not terribly, no." He lied.
 
"Okay good..." he was quiet again for a good 20 seconds before he said anything "I'm sorry about this morning..." he finally said, "I was so out of line..."
 
He sighed, "It's not your fault Mokuba. I shouldn't have said... that to you." Seto was quiet for a moment before he smirked slightly, "You aren't at school, are you?"
 
He sighed slightly, expecting to be yelled at for ditching school, "No...I didn't feel up to going..." he said simply. He looked over at the pool and then back to the grass.
 
Seto grabbed a pen, make himself a note to call the school to excuse Mokuba for not being there, lest he forget and his brother get in trouble the next day. "Do you... Do you want me to come home? Make up for this morning?"
 
Mokuba bit his bottom lip slightly. Of course he wanted Seto to come home, but what was he supposed to tell Kesi sorry, I'm going off to fuck my brother, you can have fun in the pool "Kesi's here...give me an hour alright? I told her I'd go swimming with her..."
 
"Swimming, hm? Fine... but you're mine in an hour." He said, ending their conversation and leaving Mokuba to think, while he did his own... Seto knew he wouldn't be able to work at all anymore, the reason why he was closing the programs he had been working on. Once he'd gathered his things, he left the office. Just because he had to wait an hour, didn't mean he couldn't watch his brother swimming around half naked...
 
He didn't allow his mind to linger on that thought for too long. it wouldn't be a good idea to come back to his friend excited. He walked back and set his phone down, smiling, "We've got an hour, Seto's coming home..." he said to her, before jumping in.
 
Kesi had been simply floating on her back, going under before Mokuba had jumped in. She barely caught what the other had said, though was grinning when she came back up. "So everything's good between you two then, if Kaiba-san is going to be returning." She asked him once he had resurfaced as well.
 
He nodded "Yeah....I called him to apologize, and we made up...everything is fine." he said and smiled, before ducking under the water.
 
She blinked, "He better not pull me under..." Kesi mumbled to herself, swimming a bit further from where the teen had been seconds before.
 
Mokuba's eyes blinked open, the chlorine didn't really bother him. He followed Kesi and swam behind her. A few seconds later he sprung up out of the water, and grabbed her shoulders, pushing her down.
 
Kesi yelped as she pushed under, fighting for a second before going down further. She grabbed his ankles, pulling him down as well. He'd probably manage to get back at her, so she was already plotting a retaliation.
 
"Wah!" he slipped under the water, a few seconds later coming back up again, he took in a deep breath, and blinked a few times, looking around for Kesi.
 
She had already managed to swim a few feet behind Mokuba, coming up for air, grinning and laughing quietly. Kesi went back to floating on her back, waiting to see what the younger Kaiba would do next.
 
Mokuba swam over to the side of the pool, and pulled himself up and out of it. He then walked over to the diving board. He climbed up and stood on the platform, silently wishing that the hour was up already.
 
"Mokuba-kun, have you ever gone skinny dipping?" Kesi made a face, confusion written across her expression. "I have no idea why I just said that..." Talking about having a random moment... At least she could blame the fact that they were swimming as to where it came from.
 
Mokuba looked to her and raised an eyebrow "Is that your little way of saying you want to see me naked?" he teased her lightly, "And yeah, I have...perks of having a private pool."
 
"Yep, this whole thing is just a way to get your attention; it's all part of my master plan of seducing you." She said laughing, but was ready with her own teasing, though it wasn't quite as innocent as Mokuba's just now. "Ne... Have you with Kaiba-san?" She asked teasingly. Kesi knew she was dead if Mokuba caught her and was already distancing herself.
 
Mokuba blushed a wild shade of red "Jealous?" he teased, "you are so dead..." he said and finally dove into the pool, swimming in her direction.
 
"Should I take your blush as a yes or a no?" She asked, before 'eep'ing and swimming towards the ladder not to far from her.
 
He popped up from under the water a little while later, "Yeah, of course I have." he had obviously heard her question before he jumped in.
 
"Have what?"
Emerald eyes glanced over at the older Kaiba brother, "Ne, short hour, hm? It seems my time is being invaded." She said to Mokuba, giggling quietly.
 
Mokuba blushed even more then he had before, and he looked back at his brother "Nothing, nothing!" he said, smiling awkwardly.
 
Seto raised a brow slightly, "Doesn't seem like nothing..." He eyed both his blushing bother and the giggling girl a few feet from him. It seemed Kesi hadn't changed much since he first met her. "Weren't planning on swimming, were you?" He asked, causing Kesi to blush in embarrassment, who merely laughed nervously.
 
Mokuba smirked; it was his turn to embarrass his brother a little bit. He looked back to Kesi and winked before he pulled himself out of the pool. He looked at his brother and smiled innocently, "Did you have a good day at work honey?" He said lightly before kissing him.
 
Kesi remained silent for exactly ten seconds before bursting out in laughter, doubling over and clutching her stomach as she tried to get out of the pool, lest she drown laughing. The older Kaiba had a blush on his cheeks that had darkened to a scarlet colour in those ten seconds. What was his brother thinking?! He was still getting over his shock so he wasn't able to respond or pull away from Mokuba.
 
The younger Kaiba pulled back just enough to part their lips, and he licked the older's cheek quickly. He then pulled all the way back, and looked to Kesi, "Oi! Don't go all giggly-fan-girl on me, Kesi-chan." he said and couldn't help but laugh a little himself.
 
She had finally managed to pull herself out of the pool, attempting to calm herself down from her laughing fit. "G-gomen, Mokuba-kun, but his expression... it's priceless! If I ever wanted my camera before, this moment beats them all!" If it was even still possible, Seto's cheeks darkened in colour, turning accusing blue eyes on Mokuba, silently asking him what the hell he was up to.
 
"Oh camera...perfect." he walked over to his chair and picked up his cell phone "God bless camera phones." He snapped a quick picture of his brother and smiled, "It's okay Seto, I told her about us already...she's fine with it, aren't ya Kesi-chan?" Mokuba said and looked back to her.
 
"It's best I not answer, lest I end up going 'giggly-fan-girl' on you." She answered, laughing again quietly. Kesi chanced it and walked over towards them, wondering if she'd be returned to her brother in a body bag...
Seto wasn't sure who to speak with; his brother, asking him what the hell he was thinking when he told his friend about them, or go turn on Kesi and question her about whether she would tell or not.
"I'm gonna go now, Mokuba-kun. See you at school tomorrow! Bai-bai!" She grabbed her things and went in, remembering where the bathroom was and drying off/changing before leaving (of course she made sure to avoid anyone seeing her again).
 
Mokuba looked back to his brother, smiling. He was obviously pretty happy at the moment. Being able to tell Kesi-chan had been a huge relief. "Looks like I'm all yours now." he said and slowly slid his arms around Seto's middle
 
The blush on Seto's cheeks was slowly starting to die away as he watched his brother, before teasingly pushing him away. "Ne, you're soaking wet, Mokuba, you'll soak my clothes." He murmured, slowly starting to undress himself, blue eyes staying focused on his brother.
 
Mokuba raised and eyebrow as he watched his brother remove his clothing, "Are we going for a swim?" he questioned. They'd gone swimming together, yes, but they hadn't done anything special in the pool before.
 
He stripped down to his boxer's before kissing Mokuba lightly on the lips, "Mm... That depends..." Seto lightly caressed the teen through the fabric of his boxer's, though they did little since they were wet and clinging to him now, "...do you want to go for a swim?" He whispered…
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
Kikyana: Heya! It's me! Kikyana! Doing the responses to the reviews this time!
Ani: Because I'm being lazy, lol.
 
gamergirl8901- Arigatou! I always think my lemon-writing is pooey. Anime is a pure genius though *snuzzles her* (Ani: No I'm not X-x;; )
MalfoyRocks- I thought they were being careful...well...Except for the thing in the car xD
Afiong Bassey- Whoa o.o;; So many questions...You're starting to sound like Mokuba xD. I seriously doubt that either of them will get pregnant (Ani: because it weirds me out…). His head was hurting because he hit it. Mokuba is very happy that Seto finally told him he loves him, but he doesn't want to have to hide their love. Like, he wants to be able to go out on dates with Seto and such ^^;;
Kikumaru-twin- Yay! Seto x Mokuba is my absolute favourite pairing! I thought Mokuba's brattiness was in character as well o.o;; And I'm glad you like it.
May-chan- *twitch* A whore? He's a hormonal teenager! But I can't discuss this, must control rage... >>;; *Enraged* I'm the one that writes for Mokuba...I am completely pissed about that... (Ani: I could start ranting… But I got to rant in CE for reviews so I'll be quiet…)