Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M for later chapters
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: Future yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And the OC's are ours, forgot that last chapter…
Status: 8/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
Warnings: Lemon, lime… um… maybe language…
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Eight:
 
He stripped down to his boxer's before kissing Mokuba lightly on the lips, "Mm... That depends..." Seto lightly caressed the teen through the fabric of his boxer's, though they did little since they were wet and clinging to him now, "...do you want to go for a swim?" He whispered…
 
He whimpered slightly at the light touched. His brother just had this way of making him melt at just the simplest of touches. He brought his arms up to drape loosely over the older's shoulder "Mm...It doesn't matter to me..."
 
Seto pulled him over to the edge of the pool, slipping into the water and looking up him, waiting for him to follow in after him.
 
He followed after the older immediately. He clung to his brother, arms wrapped around his neck again, and legs wrapped around his waist,
 
Seto touched the others thighs lightly, "Let go for a second." He murmured, locking his eyes with the stormy coloured one's on his brother. He moved his hands to rest on his hips for the moment.
 
Mokuba blinked and reluctantly released all holds he had on his brother. He tilted his head to the side a little "Something wrong?" he questioned.
 
Seto tugged down the teen boxer's, going under for a moment to fully remove them, before coming back up, tossing aside the article of clothing. A few seconds later his own joined his brothers discarded boxers. Seto pulled Mokuba against him, grinding into the teen. "Nothing's wrong now." He replied.
 
"Aaah" His head snapped back at this, and he brought his legs back up to wrap around Seto. He rocked his body against the others.
 
"I'm sorry about this morning, Mokuba." He murmured, letting his fingers brush against the others rear, "I didn't mean for us to start arguing again." He pressed a digit into the teen, sliding it in and out of him easily.
 
He moaned out when he felt his brothers' finger enter him, "S-seto...." He wanted to tell his brother that it was his fault, and that it was in fact his own, but he couldn't speak in his current state. So, he opted for just leaning into his brother more, and kissing his lips softly.
 
Seto returned the kiss as he added a second finger to the first. He wrapped his free arm around Mokuba's waist, pulling him closer and pressing their growing arousals against each other. "I shouldn't have said that." Seto murmured the words against his brother's lips.
 
He shook his head slightly, and took in a deep breath, "It's okay..." he finally managed to say. He moaned a few more times before he was able to speak again "I overreacted..." was all he could say.
 
"Aishiteru, Mokuba." He said quietly, adding the third and last digit. Perhaps they had both overreacted a bit... "I'm sorry I left you like that this morning, but you really are a tease." He added playfully.
 
He whimpered slightly and laid his head down on Seto's shoulder, his body writhing. God, his brother knew how to please him. "L-love you..." he muttered, breathlessly. He wanted to say more, but he didn't have the control his brother possessed.
 
He removed his fingers, letting his hands rest once again on Mokuba's hips. Seto started trailing kisses down his neck, pausing every now and then to murmur a few words. "I want you..." he added his tongue to further torment the skin, "I want to be inside of you..." he whispered this in Mokuba's ear, licking it.
 
His eyes went wide, and his arms came up to wrap around his brother's neck. He nodded his head slightly, "I want you..." his voice was barely over a whisper, it was all he could manage, "inside me..." He nuzzled his cheek against Seto's shoulder "I love you so much..."
 
Seto took a few steps back; he had gone into the shallower end of the pool for this reason. Once he was somewhat out of the water, he tightened his grasp slightly on Mokuba's hips. He moved him slightly before guiding his hips, brushing his own arousal against the teen's entrance. Seto carefully lowered him onto his arousal until he was entirely buried within his brother. It was then he re-submerged them up to their chests in the pool water, blue eyes watching his brother.
 
His eyes slipped closed and he moaned his brother's name a few times. His breathing heavy and his heart beat rapid. It was in these moments, in which his brother was buried deep within his body, that the younger one felt complete. Seto truly was the other half of his soul.
 
Seto rocked the teen's hips against him, a soft moan escaping his lips. He could feel his own heart beat racing as his breathing became more uneven. The brunette caught his brother's lips, kissing him deeply. These were the moments that made up for the arguments and disagreements, when he felt this close, connected even, to Mokuba.
 
He kissed his brother hack, hungrily. His hands moved from behind Seto's back to his chest. He explored every curve of his brother's torso, then slid his hands back up to the older's shoulders.
 
Seto didn't want to move, keeping his brother as close to him as was possible. Blue eyes slipped fully shut at his brother's touches on his chest, paying attention to each and every little connection of skin.
 
He lowered his head down to the other's neck, and he gently began to shower kisses along it. After a few moments, he stopped kissing the other's neck and harshly sucked at the flesh in one spot, and then he nipped it lightly. He pulled back and ran a finger over the red mark he had left, "Mine..." he said, "You belong to me..."
 
Seto blinked for a moment before his eyes returned to their half lidded state. "Being possessive now?" He murmured quietly, watching the younger. Mokuba had acted like this before; he was silently wondering what caused the change.
 
"Seto..." he mumbled his brother's name before laying his head back down on the older's shoulder, "I don't want to hide us anymore..." he had small tears in his eyes, "I want to be able to go on a date with you..." he lightly kissed Seto's shoulder, "...I want to go on a romantic vacation with you..." he moved and kissed the other's cheek, "...I want to marry you..." he now kissed Seto's lips.
 
“Mokuba..." He shook his head sadly, lowering his gaze from his brothers' eyes. "We can't, we don't have a choice against hiding us, hardly anyone would understand." Seto only said 'hardly' since he knew the other would bring up Kesi, and the fact that she was fine with them. "We're brothers... By some cruel twist of fate we had to be related to one another. You know that if it weren't the case, I wouldn't care what anyone thought of us, I'd take you out on a real date..." He kissed him, making it last until the need for air made itself known. "I want to keep you always... never let you go..."
 
Tears streamed down his cheeks, and fell into the water of the pool below them, "I love you, more then anything else...I love you more then life itself...I always want to be with you..." he wrapped his arms around Seto, "...I don't want you to ever let go....I want to be in your arms forever..." He laid his head down on his brother's chest, "...but...I don't think it's a 'cruel twist of fate' that we are brothers...You're my brother, my friend, my lover, my everything...you're all I need..."
 
Seto hugged him close, arms wrapped around him tightly. “Aishiteru, Mokuba, Aishiteru…” Why did everyone have to be so biased? He wanted, as much as his brother, to be able to act freely like the couple they were, but what good would come of it? It would only make matters worse for both of them. Mokuba wouldn't have a chance in school, and Seto didn't even want to think about what it would do to his company. He had to wonder, if they could go somewhere, thinking about Mokuba's idea of a vacation. They'd go somewhere where they wouldn't be known, so that they could act as they liked for once. The brunette was sure it would lighten the younger one's mood once he'd finished planning it out.
 
Mokuba smiled weakly. It felt wonderful to hear his brother say those words, and every time felt as special as the first. "I think we should get out of the pool now..." he said, his voice soft, "My skins getting pruny...and someone might walk outside..."
 
Seto nodded and sighed, reluctantly pulling out of the teen. He much rather preferred being inside of him, "I suppose we'll have to finish this upstairs, hm?" He asked, a smirk starting to play out on his lips.
 
He smiled slightly and reached out over the edge of the pool and grabbed both pairs of their boxers. "Here..." he said and handed Seto his, "Don't want to go walking around the house wet and naked."
 
"Wouldn't mind it..." He murmured, touching him teasingly before taking his boxer's, slipping them on with little difficulty before pulling himself out of the water. Seto walked over to the poolside chairs, picking his clothes up.
 
Mokuba shivered slightly and pulled his own on. He pulled himself out of the pool and gripped his long raven hair, squeezing it to remove the majority of the water. He walked over to the chair with his clothes on it and picked them up.
 
Seto had already gone inside, retrieving towels for them. He slipped one around his neck, before go back and throwing the second at the teen. He smiled slightly, returning the favour of having Mokuba's towel thrown at him that morning.
 
Mokuba had been messing around with something on his cell phone, and when he heard someone walk back out of the house he looked up...only to be greeted with a towel hitting him in the face. "Gah!" He blinked a few times and grabbed the towel, pulling it off of his head. He looked at his brother, eyes narrowing ever so slightly.
 
"I'm returning the favour." Seto stated, grinning for a few seconds before going back inside. He managed to get to the stairs fairly quickly, wondering if Mokuba would be trying to get back at him any time soon.
 
He dried himself off and draped the towel over his shoulders. He walked into the house and yawned slightly. How odd....he found that he was beginning to tire easily lately. He shrugged it off and walked up the stairs casually.
 
The brunette went to continue planning out various things, wondering how long he should make this. He knew Kaiba Corp. could manage a month without him around, though barely... And if he was able to work a bit while they were away... He'd figure out a way to work things out.
 
Mokuba walked to his room, and over to his dresser. He removed his wet boxers and began to look for what he wanted to wear. He smirked when he came to find a pair of jean shorts that he hadn't worn in years. He pulled them on and was happy to see that they still fit around his waist...and even happier to see that they were now extremely short. He then fished out another tight whit t-shirt and pulled that on. He looked at himself in the mirror, smiling slightly when he saw that his shirt revealed just a little bit of his stomach...his brother would like this look...he hoped.
 
Seto had gone back to his own room, getting dressed in a simple pair of black leather pants and a navy blue button up shirt. Though the actual buttoning of the shirt was forgotten as he sat down in front of his computer, double checking his schedule to make sure he hadn't forgotten about any future business trips he had.
 
He walked down the hall, glad that none of the maids were around, and he opened Seto's door, quietly. He softly closed it again and walked over to Seto, trying to be as quiet as possible. He smirked slightly when he was behind his brother, and he slowly snaked his arms around the others shoulders from behind "Guess who" he purred seductively in his brother's ear.
 
Seto smirked, glancing over his shoulder slightly at the teen. He pulled the younger in for a kiss, one hand at the base of Mokuba's neck now. The brunette hadn't yet looked at his outfit, wanting to distract for the moment, while he reached over and switched the screen off on his computer.
 
Mokuba drew back from the kiss. He walked around the chair slowly, leaving enough time for Seto to take in his outfit before seating himself comfortably in the other's lap. He rose an eyebrow slightly when he realized the screen to the older's computer was turned off, something that rarely happened, "Hiding your porn?" he teased lightly.
 
He only smirked as he wrapped an arm around Mokuba's' waist, the other moving down to allow him to caress the teens inner thighs. "Who needs it with you running around wearing these?" The brunette tugged lightly on his shorts briefly before going back to letting his fingers trace idly on the others skin.
 
He licked his lips and moaned slightly at the touch. Damn, his brother could get him worked up with the smallest touch. "Do you like it?" he questioned, though he already knew the answer.
 
"I'd like them better if they weren't on you." He whispered, nipping lightly at his brothers' neck as he trailed his hand up. Why wouldn't he like the shorts? They were beyond short and hugged the teen quite nicely.
 
He raised his eyebrow slightly, "That can definitely be arranged...if you play your cards right..." He said with a wink. He brought his hands down, and gently stroked the other's crotch through the leather.
 
A slight moan escaped him, why had he picked leather pants again? It wasn't like that was the only thing he had in his wardrobe, though half the time it didn't seem like that. His hand slipped under Mokuba's shirt, moving up to tease his nipples.
 
"Ah!" His breath caught and he pulled Seto closer to him, "Mm....Niisan..." He shifted slightly and captured the older's lips in a fiery kiss, his hands tracing over the other's chest lightly.
 
He was more then willing to return to the kiss as he continued to tease the skin on Mokuba's chest. His other hand found the zipper on the teen's shorts, pulling it down after he'd undone the button.
 
He moaned lightly into the kiss, and he pulled back from the kiss, "The bed." he mumbled against the other's lips before reluctantly moving from his lap. He grabbed both of Seto's hands to lead him over to the bed.
 
Seto complied, following him over to his bed. He idly wondered why they had even gotten dressed in the place, since this would have happened regardless. He enjoyed the teasing touches between them though, and the quiet moans he could get out of his brother.
 
He pulled off his own shirt and threw it across the room, and then he slid Seto's shirt off of his shoulders. He ran his tongue teasingly up the other's chest, before climbing into the bed and laying back.
 
He shivered slightly at the feeling of his brothers teasing tongue on his chest. Seto ridded himself of his pants, tossing the leather aside before moving onto the bed, kneeling above the teen as he started his chest.
 
"Nn...Setooo." He wrapped his arms around Seto's neck, pulling him closer. "No teasing..." his breathing was already heavy, "I need you..."
 
Blue eyes glanced up to lock with stormy ones. He nodded after a moment, pulling the toher's shorts off and tossing them to join the other articles of clothing that had collected on the floor.
 
He lifted his legs from the bed, and wrapped them around Seto's waist, "Mmm...Niisan I want..." he kissed him for a few moments, "I want to feel myself inside you..." he whispered.
 
He blinked in surprise, that had been unexpected... "Why do you want to be top all of a sudden?" The younger hadn't said anything about it before, so why all of a sudden now?
 
"I just want to know what it feels like..." he said simply, as if the answer should have been obvious. “Please, can I...and if you don't like it we don't have to do it like this again...”
 
Seto sighed after a moment and relented, "Fine..." he murmured, smiling at him slightly before kissing the teen. He pulled away after a moment, lying down next to Mokuba.
 
He smiled slightly and ran a hand through the other's hair. He then reached over to the nightstand where his brother kept the lubrication, and he pulled it out, "You're sure?"
 
"Yes..." He sighed, watching the teen. "If you ask again I might just change my mind and take you instead though..." Seto smirked, tracing a hand down Mokuba's hip to the inside of his thigh.
 
He smirked slightly "And that's what tonight is for." he said and winked before opening the tube of lubrication. He squeezed some of the contents into his palm, and slicked three of his fingers, "If it hurts a lot I'll stop and we can go back to the usual..." he said as he gazed down at him from his new position in between the older's legs.
 
Seto merely rolled his eyes in response at the other. "You're talking too much…" He stated, smiling slightly at him. "Now do something before I seriously change my mind." He added lightly.
 
Mokuba raised an eyebrow, peering down at him. He was surprised that his brother seemed so eager to have something happen. Slowly, he brought a finger down to his brother's entrance, and pushed it in gently.
 
He tensed slightly; it felt more... odd then actually hurting, causing him to shift slightly. Seto stayed silent as he continued to think over the new feeling, still not entirely sure what to make of it.
 
He gently pushed the finger in and out, searching for any kind of pained expression on his brother's face. He blushed when he realized there wasn't one there. He himself had made such a big deal about it hurting the first time, and Seto appeared to be completely fine with it...he soon added another finger to his thrusts.
 
He made a face in discomfort, tensing slightly again before relaxing. Seto was still deciding on 'odd' as his choice word, mind still confused on what to make of the feeling of his brother stretching him.
 
He frowned slightly, and then found himself upset over the fact that he wanted his brother to experience the pain. He didn't see it as fair. He sighed slightly and added the third and final finger to his brother's entrance.
 
Seto hissed quietly, having not been expecting his brother to add another digit that fast. Blue eyes slipped shut and again he shifted slightly.
 
He reached up with his free hand and gently stroked Seto's length, trying to block out any pain the older Kaiba was feeling.
 
A quiet moan escaped him, and he found himself lifting his hips to gain more contact from the other's touch. He switched his attention to the pleasure he was feeling, rather the slight amount of pain he felt and strangeness.
 
Mokuba only continued this for a few more moments. It was a nice feeling to be in control. He pulled his fingers out completely, grabbed the lube again to coat his erection, and grabbed his brother's hips. He positioned himself at the other's entrance, and slowly slid inside.
He bit his lower lip as he felt his brother entering him, a sharp pain running up his back. The brunette tried to think of something else, altering his attention quite unsuccessfully too.
 
Once he was all the way in, he stopped moving, giving his brother time to adjust to the sensation. He moved one hand from the older's hips, to his length, and began to gently stroke the other as he began to pull himself back out, only to push back in a few moments later.
 
A slight hiss of discomfort escaped him as the other moved back in. The pain was exceptionally slow in dulling, though he was able to slightly ignore it with Mokuba stroking his arousal. Blue eyes glanced at the raven haired teen before pulling him in for a kiss, crushing his lips against the others.
 
He was surprised by the sudden kiss, but returned it happily. He tilted his head to the side slightly. His tongue slipped from his mouth, and attempted to push it's way into the older's.
 
Seto paused for a moment before parting his lips, still finding the role reversal slightly odd and confusing- not to mention painful...
 
Mokuba pushed his tongue in, and explored the other's mouth. After a few moments of their heated kiss, he pulled back, and began to thrust in and out, picking up his pace just a little. The hand that was wrapped around the older sped up to match the same pace as his thrusts.
 
He couldn't help the moan that left his throat. It didn't hurt quite as bad, which let Seto more enjoy the feeling of Mokuba being in him, rather he in the other. Though, if he said this, they might end up fighting for top in the future...
 
"Nn… Seto..." he moaned as he continued to thrust in and out of his brother. His pace quickened, his thrusts becoming deeper and more forceful. The hand wrapped around the older's arousal sped up its ministrations.
 
Seto's hands were fisted in the sheets and his back was slightly arched. He suddenly gasped, though whether it was from surprise or pleasure he wasn't even sure himself. Another moan escaped him as his eyes slipped shut. He took to moving his hips, forcing them up when Mokuba thrust into him.
 
Hearing Seto gasp only fueled him even more, and the speed and intensity of his thrusts increased. He moaned out loudly. That familiar pressure in his lower stomach began to build up...it wouldn't be much longer...
 
It took a little bit more time, but with one final deep thrust into the other, his head snapped back and he called out his brother's name as he came. He couldn't help himself from collapsing right onto of Seto, pulling out as he did so.
 
Seto wrapped his arms around his brother's waist, nuzzling his neck affectionately. "Tired, koibito?" He asked with a teasing tone, nipping at the others neck.
 
He smiled slightly, "Hai...that was very tiring ...I like having you inside me more..." He said and nuzzled against Seto's chest.
 
"Really now..." He murmured, grinning against his neck as he trailed his hand down along Mokuba's side, tracing lazily along his hips and thighs. For some reason he found himself in a playful mood of all things...
 
"Nn....Seto..." His brother's touches always had a way of stirring the younger teen, "If I come again I'll pass out..." he said, his voice just expressed even more how tired he was. However, he couldn't help but think about the fact that he wouldn't mind passing out from something Seto did...
 
He whined childishly, of all things, as he teased the younger's length. "Mm... I don't want to wait until we wake up later, Mokuba..." His tongue slipped out to trail up the other's neck, teasingly flicking the teen's lobe. "I want you now..." He whispered.
 
He whimpered at this, and found himself rocking against the other, "Nn niiisaaan..." He whined, "Ah...take me Seto..." he nuzzled into his brother's neck, tongue licking at the salty skin it found there. He hated the way his brother could turn him on so easily...but he loved it at the same time.
 
He felt himself grinning before pinning his brother beneath him, grinding their hips together as he trailed his mouth down to Mokuba's chest. Flicking his tongue out, he lightly teased the others nipples.
 
"Ah!" He arched his back slightly. "S-seto...” he whimpered his brother's name as he ground his hips along with the other, wanting more heat, more friction, more everything.
 
"Hm... Not as tired as we first thought..." He murmured, continuing to grind against the younger as he reached over to grab the lubricant his brother had used before. He paused in his actions once he had the tube uncapped, coating three fingers being setting it aside. Seto shifted down to sit between his legs, lightly pressing a digit into the teen.
 
He arched his back a little more, and his moans grew louder. After three days of doing pretty much nothing besides this, there was no more pain. "Oooh Setoo" He brought his hips down to meet the intruding finger.
 
A second digit was added almost instantly. It was more out of precaution that he did this, rather then necessity. It wasn't long before he had added the third, letting his mouth go back to leaving kisses and licks on the teens chest.
 
He bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back the shrieks of pleasure he wanted to give off. His hands came down, and ran through the older's hair, before moving down his back.
 
Becoming slightly impatient, he removed the digits, reaching for the lubricant once more and coating himself. He let his hands rest on his brother's hips, pausing for a moment before pressing in against the younger's entrance.
 
He couldn't stifle it any longer and he let out a loud shriek of pleasure as his brother pushed into him, "Oh god Seto..." His hands dropped to the bed and he gripped the sheets tightly. Mokuba was a very vocal person when it came to intimate matters...
 
"Pray no one heard that..." He murmured, kissing him to keep him silent. The thought that someone had heard Mokuba would be amusing, if not for the fact that they'd have a serious problem should that happen... Some part of him had the feeling that some of the house staff knew, or at least suspected it, but something had yet to happen to prove that thought...
 
He moaned against the kiss, but accepted it, and kissed him back hungrily. His back arched a little more, and his arousal throbbed painfully. He pulled back from the other's lips ever so slightly, "Touch me..." his voice was barely above a whisper in between his moans.
 
Complying with Mokuba's want, he let his fingers trace over his chest, grazing the skin lightly with his nails. He trailed down to the other's arousal, making sure that each stroke matched his thrusts.
 
His eyes slipped closed and he writhed in the sheets. His head tossed from side to side violently as he panted, trying to get some air to fill his lungs. "O-oh god..." He could feel it again, building up in the pit of his stomach.
 
Seto kissed him again, pulling away again since he knew they both needed to breathe. He continued with actions, increasing his pace since he could feel his brother was close, as was he himself.
 
"I'm..." His hips bucked slightly, his whole body began to shake, "I'm g-gonna...ah!" he arched his back even more as he was pushed over the edge into what seemed to be an endless ocean of pleasure.
 
A few more thrusts and he too released, biting back a cry of his own. He pulled out of the other, collapsing on the bed next to him. Seto managed to wrap an arm around the other tiredly, blue eyes on Mokuba.
 
Mokuba was panting heavily, trying to capture more of the oh-so elusive oxygen that just kept escaping him. He was completely spent. His entire body was exhausted. This had to be the best way to be put to sleep..."A...Aishi...Aishiteru…" he finally managed out.
 
"Aishiteru matta..." He finally murmured, still trying to catch his own breath, though he deemed it an impossible task as the seconds wore on. Seto a laughed quietly, regretting it since that seemed to make air even harder to get. "Haven't... passed out... yet, hm?" He asked between pants.
 
"So...tired...” he whined slightly before turning to his side, and cuddling up against him. He had absolutely no intention of going to sleep, and would make himself stay awake, until his brother's arms were wrapped around him.
 
He snaked his arms around the other, pulling him close. Placing a gentle kiss on his lips, Seto let his eyes slip shut, his breathing seeming to finally calm down a bit.
 
Almost immediately after the older had wrapped his arms around him, Mokuba drifted off into sleep. Somehow, unconsciously, he returned the soft kiss.
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
Kikumaru-twin- My pretty little OC, lol. The girls always seem hyper…
May-Chan- Thanks, May-chan, you've just insulted some of my friends… I'll be sure to let them know you think they're whores too.
MalfoyRocks- Well no, Kesi doesn't like Mokie in this- Interesting that you brought it up though… She likes another one of meh little OC's…
Pharaohs Little Sister- Hai, Seto blushing is uber cute n.n
LaNuitInYourEyes- Interesting good, or interesting… odd? Lol.
 
Thanks for the reviews! Hop you liked the chapter!!