Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters, language.
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 12/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Twelve:
 
It wasn't evening yet, but late afternoon when Seto decided to wake his brother. Of course, waking up someone normally was out of the question when there were other possibly more effective ways in doing so. The brunette watched the younger for a moment longer before leaning down slightly, pressing his lips gently against Mokuba's.
 
He groaned slightly against his brother's lips. This wasn't exactly enough to wake him up fully, but he was partially awake. Awake enough to return the kiss ever-so-slightly.
 
Seto deepened it somewhat while letting his hand run teasingly down the other's chest, stopping briefly at the waistband on the teen's boxers, before continuing down.
 
Alright, now that was enough to wake someone up. His eyes opened slowly and he blinked a few times to get rid of his blurred vision. He continued to kiss his brother, arms moving to wrap around him.
 
Now that he had his brother's attention... Seto pulled away from him, smirking once again, “Good, you're up."
 
He blinked a few more times, before reaching up to rub his eyes, "Nn Setoo....why'd you wake me up..." He whined and pulled the covers up over his head.
 
"Because seven hours of sleep is enough for you." He replied, getting up and picking up their clothes from the floor. "I thought we'd look around a bit before going to dinner. Beside's, I wouldn't want you getting lost tomorrow while you're out."
 
He pulled the blankets around himself tighter, "Five more minutes." he said and curled up into a ball, "I don't want to go out yet..."
 
"Mokuba... Unless you'd like to be woken up by a cold shower..." He pulled the blankets off of Mokuba, moving back onto the bed and beside the younger, "I suggest you get up..." He flicked his tongue across the other's neck, before switching to leaving kisses and moving down to do the same to his chest.
 
He pushed his brother away slightly, "Don't do that!" he said angrily, "I'll get up, sheesh." He frowned as he looked at his brother. "I'm not you...I actually like sleeping." He said and frowned as he got out of bed, "Weirdo..." he muttered.
 
"If I had left you asleep I don't think you would have woken up again..." Seto went back to picking up their things before re-dressing.
 
He frowned as he began to pull his clothes back on, "That's not true! I would have woken up when I wasn't tired anymore." he said and sighed slightly.
 
"Which would have been never..." He muttered to himself quietly before sighing. Already they were arguing, whether it was something major or stupid was regardless.
 
He frowned again even more, "Besides...who said I even wanted to go anywhere anyway?" he said and crossed his arms, "You just decided all of that for me!"
 
Seto stayed silent for a moment before simply sitting at the desk where the various papers were scattered, and how he had somehow managed to fit his laptop there as well. "Fine... Then go back to your room and finish sleeping, because apparently you can't be bothered; regardless of the fact that it's doubtful we'll be able to do anything else during the week."
 
"Seto..."He muttered his brother name and walked over to his desk. He traced a hand over the back of the chair, "Gomen..." He said, his voice low. He placed his arms lovingly around the other's shoulders from behind.
 
"I just thought we could spend some time together now, since I'll have to work tonight and tomorrow, and nearly every day during the next three weeks..." He replied quietly.
 
"I know..." He leaned down and nuzzled his cheek lightly against Seto's, "I'm sorry...I get so cranky when someone wakes me up...Please don't be upset, or angry..." He said and tightened his grip slightly.
 
"It's fine..." He murmured, "We don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to."
 
"No...It's not fine...You're upset, I can tell..." He gently kissed the other's cheek, "Please...I'm sorry....I didn't mean to get so angry...I want to go somewhere..."
 
"Are you sure you want to go out?" He asked, glancing back at the other slightly.
 
Mokuba pulled away just a little, storm colored eyes locking with the deep blue of his brother's, "Yea, Of course I want to go out, As long as I'm with you it doesn't really make a difference."
 
"Alright... We'll go out then. Get a jacket if you think you'll need one." He said, "We don't know what the weather is like here. I'll meet you out in the hall."
 
He nodded and leaned forward even more, giving him a chaste kiss before waking over to the door that connected the two rooms, "I'm sure I packed a jacket in there somewhere" He said and sighed, opening the door and going into his own room.
 
Seto sighed before getting up, going into his own suitcase quickly and taking out a jacket of his own, instead of wearing one of his trenches. Slipping the jacket on he made sure to grab his room key before going out into the hall, locking his room before leaning against the wall and waiting for the other.
 
He walked over to his suitcase, and for a good 5 minutes tried to get it up onto the bed, "Oh fuck it." He muttered and finally kicked it over on the floor. He unzipped it and began to take clothes out as he searched for a jacket. He eventually found one and sighed. When he stood up he noticed he had made a rather big mess with his clothing. He sighed slightly and grabbed his key, shoving it in his pocket. He walked over to the door and out. He made sure the door was locked before walking over to his brother.
 
Blue eyes glanced up when Mokuba came out, managing to get a glimpse of the upturned suitcase and the other's clothes strewn about. Seto raised a brow slightly as he watched him, "Should I even ask what happened in there?" He teased.
 
"It was that stupid suitcase, and those stupid clothes...that I so did not pack." he said, his voice light and happy. It felt nice to joke with his brother after the small argument they had, "That suitcase has it in for me...I swear." He said, before grabbing Seto's hand.
 
He hadn't been expecting the action, surprised for a moment. "Mokuba..." He sighed and shook his head. They really needed to take a vacation and go somewhere that it wouldn't matter, that they could act freely around one another.
 
Mokuba blinked for a few moments, before realizing what was wrong, "Oh right..." He took his hand back slowly, "We're in public...gomen niisan..." His voice lost all of the cheerfulness it had had a few moments ago.
 
Seto stayed silent for a moment before wrapping an arm around the younger's shoulders. "We just need to act like brother's..." He said, pulling him along as he walked down the hall.
 
He gently pulled away from Seto, smiling weakly, "If you do that, it will be hard for me to resist hugging you..." He sighed slightly, "Niisan...I hate this..."
 
"I know... I do too." He looked away, staying silent for a moment before glancing back over at Mokuba. "Ikimashou, Mokuba."
 
He nodded slightly and walked down the hall, heading for the elevators. He folded his arms over his chest as he walked, a light sigh escaping his lips. It wasn't fair...He couldn't even hold his lover's hand.
 
Once in front of the elevator's he pressed the down button before once again taking to leaning back against the wall.
 
Mokuba stood beside him, looking up at the older, "Do you come to California a lot?" He questioned. He knew his brother took trips to America frequently, but didn't know where exactly.
 
Seto shrugged, "Here and there." He never really paid too much attention as to where he had to go, everywhere seemed the same to him since he was mostly in his hotel room. The only times he left was to go to meetings, which were simply in one of the board rooms situated in the hotel. So really, the only time he saw anything outside was when he got into the limos that took him to the airport of where ever he currently was.
 
He nodded slightly. He was really just trying to make conversation with the older. It seemed like they didn't talk much anymore. "Hey Seto, talk with me about something..."
 
"About what?" What topic of conversation could they actually both agree on? Lately it seemed the only 'talking' done between them was arguments. Then again, was there ever a time that they had simply talked with one another?
 
The younger shrugged slightly, "Never mind...it's not important..." he said and looked to the wall opposite him. Why was it they never really talked? They both led fairly interesting lives, and should have many things to talk about...
 
Seto merely stayed quiet, moving away from the wall when the elevator door opened for them, and stepped in, only to lean against back wall inside. Did he even know his brother's favourite colour? Maybe they should be playing twenty-questions...
 
He followed into the elevator with a small sigh. He had to admit, the lack of communication between them really wasn't too surprising. Seto never really talked much to him before they were together, why would he after really? But then again, it had been nearly four years that they had been together. Maybe later that night, over dinner, he'd try to get his brother to open up a little bit more.
 
Pressing the button for the main floor, Seto crossed his arms over his chest, eyes closed for the moment. Maybe they'd be able to talk a bit while they looked around? Of course, what to talk about he didn't have a clue, but there had to be something... right?
 
He looked back up to Seto, looking up at those beautiful deep blue eyes. Eyes that only ever softened for him, only showed love for him. He couldn't help himself when his arms wrapped tightly around the older's torso.
 
Seto looked down at the teen in surprise, "Mokuba?" True, he didn't mind, why would he? He just wasn't sure it was the greatest for them... Before Mokuba hadn't even wanted him to have an arm wrapped around his shoulders...
 
He shook his head slightly and pulled away again, "Gomen niisan..." His voice was quiet. He didn't know what he had really been thinking. The elevator could have opened at any moment. But he just wanted so badly to hold his brown-haired beauty. He reached up with his hands, wiping away a few small tears from his eyes. He knew it was selfish to keep thinking this, but it just wasn't fair! Other people got to walk down the sidewalks, holding hands freely! Why not them!? Why did society have to condemn them so?
 
He sighed slightly and tilted the others chin up, wiping away the few stray tears his brother had missed. "It's fine, you don't need to apologize, alright?" Seto pulled him against his chest, hugging him tightly for a moment and leaving a light kiss on his forehead before pulling back. "Do you still want to go out?" He asked quietly.
 
Mokuba felt a small twinge of emotional pain when his brother let him go. He couldn't believe he'd become so dependent on the other that it actually hurt to not be touched by him. He nodded slightly, "H-hai..." was all he managed to say, before shoving his hands into his pockets.
 
"If you want to come back at all while we're out, just say something." He said, blue eyes remaining focused on his brother for a moment before turning to the elevator door as it opened.
 
He nodded slightly and walked from the elevator, out into the lobby. Out into a place filled with other people. Checking in, checking out, and waiting for their rooms to be ready. And he found himself hating them all, though he'd never even seen them before. They were all the reason he couldn't hold onto Seto's hand, and that's what made him hate them.
 
Seto came up beside his brother, once again wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He glanced at him briefly, "Let me...?" Once again there was a silent 'please' at the end of it, he needed the slight contact himself. Normally when he was separated from his brother during the day, he was working, so he wouldn't think about it. Of course, if he was right beside his brother, it would be harder to not have some physical contact with him.
 
He nodded and smiled warmly, “Hai....of course..." If the simple touch was all he could get, he would take it. He could hear the silent please, loud and clear, as if Seto had said it. But his brother would never say please. He was too strong, too proud to say something like that. Mokuba wasn't however, "Can we go out for ice-cream after dinner, please?" Maybe it was a childish thing, ice-cream, but then again, Seto always made him feel younger then he was. His brother had a way of making him feel like he had no cares in the world.
 
Seto nodded and smiled slightly, "Sure." He wasn't too fond of it himself, only ever having any when he was with his brother, usually by his request to have some when he'd been younger and they had been at the park. It had become a hint for them to spend a few hours at the park, Mokuba playing and Seto sitting on a bench reading, and then to go and have ice-cream while Mokuba chatted about anything and everything.
 
Mokuba smiled back as they walked to the door. Ever since Seto had told him that he'd be busy the majority of the time, the younger's mind had been thinking of ways that he could still be with his brother, while his brother worked. His mind had shifted to a movie he had seen one late night when he was fourteen, and he grinned to himself. He now had his plan, he just had to get Seto to agree with it. "Niisan, tomorrow when I go out to buy the....stuff, may I have some extra money? There's something else I want to pick up."
 
Seto raised a brow slightly in question, "Fine, but for what?" He had a feeling his brother was up to something... Then again, when wasn't he? Beside's, curiosity was never one to leave him, which wasn't always the most helpful of things he'd found.
 
His smile turned into a small smirk. The way the raven-haired imps mind worked was amazing, even to himself. "I just want to buy a new toy" he said, sounding as innocent as possible, but he did add a little innuendo to the word 'toy'.
He wasn't even going to ask... His brother was five years younger and worse then him- was he the only one who saw something wrong with that? Seto only shook his head and smirked a bit.
 
He smiled brightly, keeping up his innocent little kid act. He really loved the way he could come up with wonderful ideas, so quickly. He would probably be a good asset to Kaiba Corp...But Mokuba didn't want to use his powers for 'good'.
 
His brother worried him when he was playing innocent; it was never a good thing for him he found... He'd just have to watch his brother and make sure he behaved... If he actually found a way he'd have to remember it, because so far nothing had worked in regards to Mokuba...
 
Mokuba could read Seto like a book. His brother had such obvious facial expressions it wasn't even funny. "Don't worry, niisan...I just want to get this new toy so I won't be so bored while you are working." he said, keeping up his innocent act with ease.
 
"If you say so..." No, his brother wasn't one to be trusted. Shaking his head slightly before turning his gaze to the street in front of them. The question now was... Where should they go?
 
He was wondering the exact same thing, and he looked up and down the street. "Can we drive in a cab, or a limo or something...that way we could...well...you know." he said and winked slightly. He hadn't actually meant 'fuck me in a limo'. He really just wanted to curl up against his brother, while they looked out the window for a suitable place to explore.
 
"I suppose..." He had wanted to walk around for a change, but it really didn't make too much of a difference to him. Seto retrieved his cell from his pocket, dialing the number for their current driver- remembering phone numbers had always been very useful...
 
He yawned slightly and stretched his arms up to the sky. "Arigatou, niisan." he said, sounding quite happy. He looked back up the street, wondering if there was going to be anything for him to do around here...
 
Once the call was made he replaced the cell in his pocket, before idly looking around at what was near them now. "Limo will be here in a few minutes..." He stated simply.
 
He smiled slightly, "See, now we both get what we want!" He said, happily, "We're out like you want, and we can snuggle in the limo, like I want." He said and stretched again, "I know, I'm a genius right?"
 
Seto rolled his eyes, "I thought you wanted to go out? We could have stayed in our room if we're out here only because I want to go out." Though, if they returned upstairs now, he may just retreat to his laptop and papers.
 
Mokuba blinked, and looked to Seto, "I do want to go out; I just want to be able to cuddle with you too." He said happily, "and since we can't really touch each other in public, we have to be in a limo"
 
Seto only nodded, eyes catching the limo as it neared them before stopping in front of them. Seto didn't even wait for their driver to come around and open the back door, doing so himself and slipping in before sitting back and waiting for Mokuba.
 
He smiled and quickly got in after his brother. He immediately snuggled up against Seto's side. Gods, it seemed like forever since he had last done that, and it hadn't even been an hour! He truly needed to see someone about his addiction...
 
He smiled and wrapped an arm around the younger once he was up against him. He had already told their driver when he called that he just wanted to be driven around a bit, to see what was where, and would let him know if they wanted to stop.
 
He sighed happily and nuzzled his cheek against the other's side. He shifted around a little bit, and once he was comfortable, he took to looking out the window. "So, what exactly are we looking for?"
 
Seto shrugged, "How should I know? You're the one whose going to be out and about tomorrow, not me." He replied, thought blue eyes turned to idly look out the window as well.
 
He nodded and yawned slightly, "There's only one sort of shop I'm looking for..." he said idly, watching the many stores that passed by them.
 
That's what worried him... His forehead touched the window pane as he rested against it, blue eyes only half lidded as he lazily watched what passed them. He really had to reason for being out and would have preferred staying in his room with his brother, but he had promised to take him out for dinner...
 
He tilted his head to the side slightly as his gaze turned from the window to his older brother, "Are you alright?" He questioned, "You seem a little...distant." He wasn't sure that was the best word to use, bur it seemed to fit for now...
 
His gaze shifted to look down at his brother for a moment before turning back to the window. "I'm fine, maybe still a bit tired. I didn't sleep as long as you did, I think the jet-lag is kicking in..."
 
Mokuba nodded slightly, "You're sure that's it?" he questioned, "I'm still worried about you from yesterday..." He said and sighed slightly, looking out the window again.
 
"I'm fine, Mokuba, it was most likely lack of sleep catching up with me. I'll be fine after a few hours of rest, so don't worry so much." He replied, his hold around the younger's waist tightening lightly.
 
He smiled slightly when he felt the other tighten his grasp, "Alright...You always tell me that I worry too much..." he said and nuzzled his head against the older again. His smile turned into a smirk when they passed by the type of store he had been looking out for.
 
Seto hadn't been paying attention to what passed them, though he did notice the smirk that was now on his brother's lips. His eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion but he remained quiet, still feeling a bit tired.
 
He smiled innocently when he saw the others suspicious looks, "What? I was just admiring the beautiful scenery" he said, his voice had that innocent sound that he was so good at making.
 
"Sure... And by now I know when you use that tone it means you're up to no good..." He muttered, still eyeing him slightly, though for the most part he had turned his attention back to staring out the window.
 
"Me? No good?" He said in mock confusion, "Never!" He said and poked Seto playfully. "So, what sort of food are you in the mood for?" he questioned.
 
Seto only shrugged, "It doesn't matter to me, whatever you feel like I suppose." He wasn't to be picky, since he tended to skip meals most of the time anyways, something Mokuba always tried to get him to stop doing.
 
This was a good chance to try and get the older to tell him something about himself, "Say, what's your favorite food anyway?" he questioned, looking up at him.
 
"Frougras..." He murmured lazily, "Though I doubt it matters here anyway." He added. "Any idea as to what you feel like?" Seto was actually starting to wonder about dinner himself now that they had been talking about it..
 
"Frougras?" He raised an eyebrow, he had never even heard of that before. "I don't know...I want to go to a romantic restaurant." He said and placed his arms around the older, lovingly.
 
Something Italian?" He asked, glancing down at his brother. Seto didn't care too much what they had, as long as it was something... When had he last actually eaten?
 
He smiled and nodded, knowing that Italian places were almost always romantic, "That sounds great!" He said happily, and nuzzled against the older again, "Now, we just have to find a place..."
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
MalfoyRocks- An update before the weekend! Yay! As for the dinner… well… you'll see.
Afiong Bassey- When does Seto ever directly answer questions? Lol.
Koi-Bara- He's not becoming romantic, he always was, just now he's thinking about it.
Kelly- Being online has been random for me... School is not helpful…
Kikumaru-twin- Glad you liked it!
 
Five reviews for the next chapter!