Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters, language.
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 13/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Thirteen:
 
Seto moved his brother away from him for a moment, before lowering the privacy glass window. "Find an Italian Restaurant, and don't make me regret having not looked something up ahead of time." Seto didn't even wait for a reply before returning the privacy window back to how it had been.
 
Mokuba blinked as he watched the older, only understanding bits and pieces of what his brother said to the driver. He shook his head and shifted, so his head lay on the older's thigh. He yawned, and his hand lazily reached up to stroke the other's crotch.
 
Seto stiffened slightly before grabbing the other's wrist lightly, "Not now, Mokuba." If they had been heading back to the hotel, perhaps he wouldn't have stopped him, but since they weren't...
 
Mokuba whined slightly, "Niisaaan..." He had that smirk on his face that he gave when he was really intent on having his way. So, he shifted slightly, and brought his other hand to his brother's crotch, stroking it with a little more pressure.
 
He grabbed his other wrist, though it took him a moment. "Mokuba... You're the one who wanted to go out for dinner, we could have stayed in at the hotel and ordered something up."
 
He frowned, and looked up at Seto with his pouty look, "Please niisan...I just want to taste you..." He didn't know a better way to put it. The taste of his brother was better then that of any food he had ever had.
 
"We don't even know how much time we have until we get to the restaurant; it could be any minute for all you know." He hissed, gaze not faltering from his brothers. Seto wasn't even sure why he hadn't given in with that look, but he was thankful regardless.
 
Mokuba shifted, and it took him a few moments without the use of his hands to get into the position he needed to be in, "Don't care." He said simply and bit the zipper to the older's pants, and he pulled it down with his mouth.
 
Seto let go of his wrists before pushing him away, "Stop it." What was with him? Though, he should have known something like this would happen. He zipped his pants back up before turning away from the younger, turning his eyes to the window. This was why he hadn't wanted to bring him on the trip.
 
His eyes narrowed slightly. His brother usually gave into his requests, so what was this about? He crossed his arms, and moved over to the other side of the limo, "Fine...I'm not hungry anymore...I want to go back to my room." he said, his voice cold, and un-caring, again, something he had picked up from being around the older.
 
"Fine." His tone was much like the younger's when he spoke. Seto told their driver to instead take them back to the hotel, before once more sitting back and glaring out the window. Why was Mokuba being so impossible? Wasn't he the one who had wanted to do something romantic for dinner? Since he knew they wouldn't be talking for the rest of the evening, possibly not the next day, though he doubted it since he wouldn't be back until late- hopefully by then Mokuba would have changed his attitude.
 
He glared over at the other. Eyes giving one of the coldest looks he had ever given. "Kusottare" he muttered under his breath, before glaring out the window that was now beside him. Why did his brother always have to be so damn up-tight about everything?
 
"Insulting me won't get you anywhere." Of course he had heard him, the silence between them now would let you hear a pin drop. His eyes had slipped shut again with mild dizziness- sleeping when they got back was coming to mind... Yet the knowledge of the work he still needed to do, the prepping for the next morning forced that thought aside.
 
He growled slightly, "I only speak the truth." he said his tone, if even possible, was even icier now then it had been when he spoke before. He drew his knees up to his chest on the seat, and hugged them tightly.
 
"It's your own fault you're ticked off Mokuba, so stop acting like a spoiled brat." His tone had gone back to hoe he usually spoke with the younger, though there was a hint of tiredness.
 
He frowned slightly. He hated it when people called him a spoiled brat. That was one of the things he got called most growing up in school. Hell, the immature teenagers still called him one today. But it hurt worse when it came from his brother, "How the hell is it my fault?"
 
Seto sighed wearily, casting his gaze back out the window. "Why are you being like this? You promised you wouldn't, that's the only reason I agreed to taking you... You can't act like that if we aren't in our rooms back at the hotel." Blue eyes glanced over at the teen, a small flicker of something passing through them before he turned his gaze back to the window.
 
He shifted uncomfortably, "I know...I just can't get enough of you...I think it's an addiction." he said and suck low into the seat. He knew he had promised to the older that he'd behave, but it was just so hard..."Maybe you should get me a plane ticket home tomorrow..."
 
Seto moved over to sit next to his brother, wrapping his arms tightly around the younger. "I'm not going to send you home. Just don't do it again... Onegai." The last word was hardly above a whisper, not knowing whether or not Mokuba had actually heard it.
 
He shifted, and buried his face into the older's chest. His arms wrapped around him tightly. He had heard it. "Gomen, niisan..." He bit his lip slightly, fighting back the tears. Damn, he had become so emotional in the past few weeks.
 
He rubbed his back soothingly, trying to calm him before the tears escaped. Seto hated it when his brother cried, for what ever reason it may be, it still left him feeling horrible. "I'll take you out for dinner on Sunday, is that alright?"
 
He sighed in relief at the gentle, soothing hand on his back. He loved it when his brother would hold him so. He nodded his head slightly in response, "I would like that..."
 
Seto felt the car stop, hearing the light tap on the window a moment after before the door was opened. He sighed before glancing down at the younger, "Feel better now?" He asked quietly, pulling back from him to see his face.
 
He nodded slightly again, "Hai...arigatou..." he stepped out of the limo, rubbing his eyes to rid himself of the tears. He looked back to Seto, "You're going to have to start doing work stuff now, right?"
 
"Yeah, I should..." He answered gently, following him out. Once again he slung an arm around Mokuba's shoulders, pulling him slightly closer before walking up to the entrance.
 
He nodded, "Can you like, work on your papers and such in bed...that way you'll at least be close to me while I go to sleep..." He said and looked up at him as they walked through the doors.
 
Seto smiled slightly at him, "Sure." He remembered doing the exact same thing when Mokuba had been younger, somehow the typing never seemed to bother him while he slept. Most often he would come into his room because he couldn't sleep, and Seto was usually still working late in his room. He would take his laptop over to the bed, sitting next to his brother while he slept.
 
He smiled as they approached the elevators, "Arigatou, niisan." he said, his voice returning to its usual light and happy tone. Once they were at the elevators, he pushed the up button. There were many people around them, and he looked at all of them, none appeared to be Japanese, so he smirked, knowing that whatever he said wouldn't be understood by everyone else, "but before that, I want you to screw me, good and hard." he just wanted to see what kind of reaction he would get from the older.
 
"Mokuba!" His cheeks turned a pretty red colour, which had him looking away from his brother. Why did he always do things like this to him? Plus, with how Mokuba had been acting before, he wasn't sure if he was simply teasing or serious- that was never a good thing...
 
He smiled, seeing the red on his face. He cocked his head to the side cutely, "What?" His voice had, yet again, taken on the innocent tone. His smiled turned into a smirk, and he switched to the sex-kitten voice. He could switch between attitudes so quickly it seemed, "Don't you want to get me all sweaty, screaming your name as you pound into my body?" he said, almost purring at the end of it.
 
Seto didn't reply, though the red did turn scarlet... He quickly walked into the elevator when it opened, hitting their floor's button before leaning back against the wall. He really hated this... it seemed easier back home, since then his brother knew he couldn't get away with things like this.
 
Mokuba smirked, completely satisfied with his work. He had the feeling the older would try to get some sort of revenge, but he knew in the end no matter what happened, the result would be the same. They would end up doing exactly what Mokuba had said.
 
He knew that look, and also knew that the younger expected him to get revenge on him of sorts. Seto already knew what it would be, but it would most likely come as a surprise to his brother... By the time the elevator doors opened once again, the blush that had been staining his cheeks had vanished, something he was thankful for. Leaving the elevator he walked down the hall to his room, taking the key out as he did.
 
Mokuba stretched his arms up to the ceiling as he walked down the hall after his brother. He couldn't help but keep smirking. He was terribly proud of the way he had gotten his brother to blush so brightly. He took his key out of his pocket, and walk into his room. He closed the door and locked it.
 
Once in his room he locked the door behind him, tossing the room key onto his desk before slipping his jacket off, leaving it to hang over the chair. He was fairly sure the younger would come into his room, so he merely took what he needed from the desk and went over to the bed, sitting down and leaning back against the headboard while he began working.
 
Mokuba had every intention of going into the older's room, of course, but first. He walked over to his suitcase...or more so...the pile of clothes that were now spilled all over the floor. He rummaged through it before finding those cute tiny shorts. He pulled off his pants and underwear, before pulling them on. He left the button undone, assuming that would be suggestive enough. He pulled off his shirt next, and this time, pulled on an impossibly tight black t-shirt. He looked in the mirror over the dresser and nodded his approval to himself. He walked over to the door that joined the two rooms and opened it. He leaned against the doorframe, watching his brother.
 
Blue eyes never once looked up from the laptop's screen, the brunette still typing without pause. He had to wonder though what his brother had been doing, since he highly doubted he had attempted to clean the disaster of clothes that littered his floor. Something told him though that looking towards his brother was not a smart idea if he wanted to follow with his plan.
 
He sighed slightly, seeing that his brother was already working. He walked over to the bed, hips swaying seductively. He climbed up onto it, and crawled over to his brother. He gently pushed down the screen of the laptop some, allowing his brother to see that he was in fact there.
 
Seto righted the screen before continuing with his work. "Weren't you going to take a nap?" He asked absently, taking a moment from typing to glance at a few papers, though he did save his work lest his brother do something else and he lose it.
 
He frowned slightly. It was times like this that he wondered if his brother needed Viagra. "Well..." His voice was low and sensual, he was in complete sex-kitten mode, "I'm not tired as I thought...I need to do something that will...wear me out." he said and pushed the screen back down.
 
"I'm working now Mokuba, I told you that when we were getting out of the limo." Seto was just lucky that his laptop was still sitting on his lap, or else Mokuba would have another way of trying to distract him. Once again, he righted the computer screen before typing.
 
Mokuba's mouth hung open slightly. What was wrong with his brother!? He let his mind go through a mental checklist, sexy clothes...sexy voice....sexy on-my-hands-and-knees position...this should be working...He once again pushed down the screen of the laptop, this time, far enough to touch Seto's typing fingers, "You can spare just a little bit of time..."
[06:09] Anime Blade311: Seto stared blankly at his brother for a moment, fighting back to the urge to let his eyes roam the other's body. Right now he was merely thankful he knew how to hide all emotion, which allowed him to once more to lift the computer screen. "I need to finish this so I can get a few hours of sleep in later." And once again he started typing, mentally smirking since he knew his brother probably thought he'd gone insane- and maybe he had...
 
He had to fight back the strong urge to just grab the laptop, fling it across the room, and force himself upon the older, "Niisaaan...." He almost purred when he spoke. He moved up so he was close to the other's ear, his pink tongue darted out and licked the earlobe, before speaking, "It won't take too long..."
 
Seto paused briefly in his work as a slight shiver ran down his spine. If he wasn't careful, his little brother was going to win this little game of theirs... "Mokuba, I need to work before I fall asleep..." Well, he wasn't quite so tired now... The younger saw to that personally... "Maybe later if I get enough done, now..." Seto had a feeling this would more then just annoy his brother, acting like it was something casual, like a board game or something- though with them that was hard to say...
 
He made a light, chuckling noise, "Niisan...if you don't stop working...I might be inclined to throw that laptop across the room..." he said, keeping his voice light, and happy, "So please, will you stop working?" It was obvious he was getting annoyed by the lack of attention he was receiving.
 
Right now he was mentally cheering that he had remembered to back up everything on disk, should anything unfortunate happen to his laptop... Seto gathered his papers and laptop in hand before placing everything back on the desk. This would have been in Mokuba's favour, except then the brunette promptly sat down and began typing once more- though really he was fighting with himself to do this.
 
Mokuba's face fell, as he watched his brother sit down, his jaw dropped. What the hell was wrong with Seto!? He blinked a few times, and sat down on the bed, "Heh niisan...did you not hear me?" He stood from the bed, and walked over to him slowly. He stood behind the other's chair, and slowly snaked his arms around his shoulders from behind. He leaned down, kissing at the side of the older's neck.
 
Seto sighed as he once move saved his work and closed the laptop. When would his brother click that this was his revenge against him? Sure, it was extreme, but didn't he always pay the younger back with interest? He unwrapped Mokuba's arms from around his neck and turned in his chair, facing him. "Mokuba... I'm working."
 
He sighed slightly, "Yes Seto, I'm not dumb, I can see that." He said simply, with a nod of his head, "But, this work..." he said and nodded in the direction of the computer, "Isn't nearly as important as the work you should be doing over there," he said and nodded his head towards the bed.
 
"Mokuba... I'll be more screwed if I don't get this finished." Seto replied, tapping the top of his laptop lightly. His expression was still passive, his tone matching. A smirk wanted to toy with his lips, but his brother was doing enough toying to suffice.
 
Mokuba whimpered slightly, he was not too proud to beg for it if he had to, and right now it appeared that he would have to, "Niisaaan...onegai shimasu...." he whined slightly. He leaned down and gently nipped at the other's neck.
 
Seto smirked ever so slightly, before caressing the younger's crotch for a few moments before pulling back. "Iie," He said simply, still smirking, "What's the point of revenge if I were to give in?"
 
He whimpered again, and moved himself onto Seto's lap, "Please niisan...You've had your revenge..." he continued to nip at the other's neck. He grabbed one of Seto's hands, and led it over to the younger's crotch, "Please..."
 
"I'm not taking you in the shower right now Mokuba." If the younger had already gone out, then he doubted he would have lasted this long. Seto didn't pull his hand back, instead he merely let it run teasing over his brother again.
 
He bit his bottom lip slightly, trying to calm himself before speaking, "Mmm Niisan...I don't care right now about lubrication...please...just take me..." he nuzzled into the crook of Seto's neck, "Please...." he repeated.
 
"No, Mokuba. I'm not taking you without lubrication." Seto replied firmly, stopping the teasing touch. "I'm not going to hurt you just because you decided you're in the mood." That was the one thing he wouldn't do, his brother should have known better then to even mention it.
 
A low whining sound came from the back of his throat. "Didn't you here me?" he lightly kissed the other's neck, "I don't care about that...oh please niisan...I need you so bad..."
 
"I'm being serious Mokuba. I am not taking you if it'll only end up hurting you. Now stop it." He wasn't going to purposely hurt the younger, no matter how much he begged. Even if he wanted to, the mere fact that it would pain his brother was enough to allow him to refuse.
 
He shook his head lightly, and continued to kiss his brother's neck gently. He moved up slightly, so he could whisper in the older's ear, "What if I like it?" he had found out a few days after the first time, that the mixture of pain and pleasure was extremely intoxicating.
 
"Get off of me." How he could even think that, let alone say it disturbed him. Mokuba was being ridiculous, though that was putting it lightly. "I am not taking you, so stop it."
 
Mokuba sighed heavily and he got off of his brother, "Why are you being so mean to me niisan!? I said I wanted it!" He looked down at his brother, annoyed expression on his face.
 
"You'll regret it if I do. Now stop acting impossible." Seto turned around and pushed the screen back up before resuming where he had left off. He'd rather have Mokuba angry with him over something so trivial, then to have him hurt.
 
He whined pathetically, he didn't care about what he'd regret or not regret later, all he cared about was getting rid of the ache between his legs, "Please....niisan...do something...I am begging you..." He felt foolish, having to beg for it.
 
"Mokuba... Get out." He wasn't feeling sympathetic, since it was his own fault he was now aroused. Seto didn't even pause his typing to turn and see how he would react, merely continuing with his typing.
 
He bit his bottom lip, feeling more hurt then anything else. He got down on his knees beside Seto's chair, his arousal slowly leaving him, as he was only focused on his brother not hating him. He reached up, and grabbed one of Seto's hands, holding it as he looked up at him, "Niisan...I'm sorry....don't make me go..."
 
Seto sighed shakily before turning his eyes on the other. "Why the hell would you even suggest that?" Somehow that thought both angered and scared him at the same time, not the best combination.
 
He bit his bottom lip again, not wanting to really answer that, but he knew if he didn't it would probably only anger him more. He continued to hold on to the other's hand, but he looked down at the floor, "I...like the pain..." it was the best way he could put it.
 
Kami... He wasn't having this conversation! He immediately pulled his hand away from the other and stood, leaving his brother there and locking himself in the bathroom.
 
Mokuba swallowed hard. His brother hated him now. Why did he go and tell him such a stupid thing!? He wanted to stand up, and get out of that room, get out of the ridiculous clothing he was still in, but he couldn't move. All he could do was hug his knees close to his chest, and rocked back and forth, tears streaming down his cheeks steadily.
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
MalfoyRocks- Kikyana and I are both looking forward to writing the vacation, no idea when it'll happen, since there's still a few things before we can get to that point.
Afiong Bassey- I try to make the chapters fairly long because we've written so much, lol.
Koi-Bara- We might be thinking what you're thinking, lol. Actually, it was Kikyana who had the idea first I think- I had something different in mind, but I might use it later… Lol.
sealplay- Well, here's more, Lol.
Sakuraloveu- No, no, nothing like that, I don't have the creativity to write something like that, Lol. I'd have to look up way to much and all, I get enough researching from school work. Seto is just exhausted because he tends to skip eating and sleeping way too much and it's catching up with him now. Mokie I haven't a clue because I don't write his part, I'd have to ask Kikyana about that. And what's this storyline you speak of? We had no plans for this when we started- Well, the only thing that was planned was the beginning with Seto being late for dinner and having the trip the next day. The rest just played out, so if it's slow or anything, that's why. And quite honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to write this myself- considering this is my first shot at Tabloidshipping, and Seto's a bit too ooc for my liking, but meh, I'll get to make him in character for one of my other stories soon, Lol.
That was a long response…
Kikumaru-twin- We shall try to keep the romance up, although I have no idea if it stuck around… I'd have to go re-read what else we've typed up. (Were we are for rping, Seto and Mokie are already back in Japan.)
 
Five reviews for the next chapter!