Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- Seto x Mokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters, language.
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 19/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Nineteen:
Mokuba yawned slightly, and closed his eyes. He leaned back against his brother's chest. He felt peaceful in the bathtub. He wasn't stupid, he knew it would hurt if they tried to have sex in the next day or so, but he would probably do it anyway, he'd probably have to with the way his hormones worked.
 
"Tired?" He murmured, kissing his neck before nipping at it. Seto fought the urge to touch the teen with teasing fingers, keeping his arms securely around Mokuba's waist.
 
He shook his head slightly, hair brushing against the older's chest, "Not really..." He said and shifted slightly, trying to become more comfortable in his brother's grasp.
 
Seto bit back a moan as his brother moved against him, shifting against his arousal. He cursed quietly- why hadn't he done something about this before he went back to get Mokuba?
 
He shifted again and felt it, the older's arousal. He smiled slightly and shifted again. Just because he knew it was there...the older didn't need to know that Mokuba knew it was there.
 
His grip on the teen tightened slightly as he let his head rest against the wall, blue eyes slipping shut slightly. Seto bit his tongue to keep himself silent; though he had a feeling his brother was doing this on purpose, knowing him...
 
He had to suppress his smirk and giggles. "Gomen...I can't seem to find a comfortable position." He said and shifted again, this time, putting a little more pressure against his brother's arousal.
 
Dammit... he really hated his brother sometimes... Seto mentally smirked for a moment before glancing down at his brother. He loosened his hold around the younger's waist, leaving one arm wrapped around him while he let his other hand trail down Mokuba's thigh, barely brushing against his length.
 
He shivered when he felt the hand lightly graze over his manhood. Damn. His brother had figured out what he was doing. Mokuba felt himself instantly harden. He cursed himself for having such a sensitive body. He stopped his shifting, and just leaned back against his brother, "Niisan..."
 
"Hm..?" He continued to caress the other's inner thighs, this time purposely not touching his arousal. "Something wrong, Mokuba..?”
 
He whimpered slightly, "Onegai...niisan..." He shifted again, moving his hips slightly. He didn't want to have to say it, and he hoped his brother wouldn't make him.
 
"Please.... what?" He asked, nipping his neck lightly as he switched to stroking the younger. His other hand slipped under Mokuba, fingers tracing dangerously close to his entrance.
 
He bit his lip, and shook his head. His brother wasn't serious with those teasing fingers, was he!? He couldn't be...Seto knew that he was still in pain...He wouldn't....would he? The thought only served to arouse the raven-haired teen even more.
 
Seto of course wouldn't press the teasing digits into his brother... Though he was making it hard to tell with coming very close to, and then seemingly changing his mind.
 
Mokuba laid his head back on Seto's shoulder, breathing slightly irregular, "Please...just do it..." He muttered. His eyes slipping closed. He moved his own hand down and began lightly stroking his own arousal.
 
"Do what..?" Seto asked, lightly pressing against the teen's entrance, but still not inserting the digits. Blue eyes shifted to watch the younger stroking himself, unable to look away.
 
He wiggled slightly, forcing the finger in just a little. He hissed at the feeling, "This...more...please..." His strokes became faster as he continued to push back, pressing the digit in further.
 
He slowly pressed the rest of his finger into the other, leaving it like that and merely watching his brother. He rested his chin on Mokuba's shoulder, pressing their cheeks together as he did.
 
Mokuba moaned out loudly, the hand on his arousal sped up, he wanted to come so bad, but he wanted his brother to fill him. He forced himself to stop stroking, "Niisan...please...inside me..."
 
"It'll hurt just as bad as before, even though we're in water..." Seto said quietly, caressing the teen's stomach and chest.
 
Mokuba nodded slightly, "Hai...I know...I'll get used to it...please..." He moved his hand back behind himself and shifted, so he could reach his brother's arousal. He took the palm of his hand, and rubbed the head of Seto's length.
 
Seto cast his gaze aside for a moment, various thoughts going through his mind. He sighed and moved the younger to face him, once he'd removed the one intruding digit from within his brother. "Take it slow this time." He murmured, letting his hands rest on Mokuba's hips once again.
 
Mokuba shook his head slightly, "Niisan...you do it...I want you to move in me...I don't want to do it myself..." He said, looking at him. His hand went back to the older's erection, and continued its work.
 
"I... we'd have to get out then..." Seto mentally cursed his brother's touch; since he'd thought Mokuba would stop because the pain was more then he'd wanted.
 
He nodded his head, and his thin arms came to wrap around the older's neck, "You'll still have to carry me. He said simply, leaning against his brother.
 
Sighing slightly he complied in picking the younger up, helping himself stand by using the wall behind him for support. He carefully stepped out of the tub, not bothering with draining it at the moment. Walking over to the towels, he managed to grab to more, since they'd left two of the one's from before in Mokuba's room, and getting the bed wet wasn't something he had in mind. Walking over to the bed he glanced down at his brother, "Are you able to somewhat spread out one of the towels?" He asked quietly.
 
Mokuba nodded; "Yeah..." he took one of the towels from the older in one hand. He waved it out over the bed, and then dropped it. It fell, nearly flat onto the bed, and he smiled slightly.
 
He set him down on the towel, blue eyes lingering on Mokuba for a moment before he spread out the second blanket next to him before moving onto the bed.
 
"Niisan...if you don't want to do it...you don't have to..." He said, watching the older intently. He didn't want to make his brother do something he didn't wish to do.
 
Seto sighed and moved over to kneel above the other, "Thanks to you," He lowered his hips to grind against the male beneath; "I have little choice, ne?"
 
He raised his hips slightly, seeking more. "Nnn...I could have just sucked you off..." He stated, his hands running over the bed sheets, looking for a place to grip.
 
"I've had enough of your teasing tongue for one day..." He murmured, continuing to grind against Mokuba, while he reached over for the lubricant that was still sitting on a nearby pillow.
 
He was happy to see his brother grab the lubricant, "Mmm...You know you love it, Niisan..." He raised his hips even more, "Bet you can't stop thinking about it..." He tried to grind against his brother, "...I bet the sheer thought makes you hard..."
 
"Dammed cock-tease." He muttered to himself, pulling away from the raven haired teen and sitting back for a moment to get the cap off.
 
Mokuba smiled, and propped himself up on his elbows, watching the older with half-lidded eyes. His face already had a light sheen of blush running over the cheeks. His skin glistened in the light that crept in through the window.
 
Once he'd coated his arousal and set the lubricant aside, he eyed his brother. He simply watched him for a moment before gently pressing him down fully against the mattress, instead of being held up by his arms. Seto kissed and nipped his neck as he slowly pressed into the younger, checking his expression for any signs of pain.
 
His eyes slipped closed, and he moaned slightly. The pain was there, but he chose to ignore it, because pleasure also played a factor in it. He focused on the pleasure and he moved his hips down, pushing his brother in deeper.
 
Once he was completely inside of his brother he paused his actions on the teen's neck, pulling back slightly to see his expression. "You alright?"
 
He opened his eyes to look at him. He winced slightly when he felt a twinge of pain go up and down his back. "I'm f-fine..." He said, and smiled the best he could, "Just need to get used to it...is all..."
 
He rocked against him slightly, continuing to watch his expression for any amount of major pain. "Tell me when it stops hurting too much..."
 
Mokuba nodded, and let his eyes slip closed again. It was a few moments before he nodded again, "I'm okay now..." He said and let his eyes open again. Onyx eyes locked with the cerulean orbs that belonged to the older.
 
Nodding, he pulled out of the teen, only to press back into him. He kept his pace slow, watching his brother for any signs to make him stop.
 
He reached over to the side, hand searching for a pillow. He finally found one, and grabbed it. He placed the pillow over his face, like he had the day before, and moaned into it. He knew his face would be contorted with pain, and he couldn't let his brother see that.
 
A frown came to rest on Seto's lips as he watched him. "Mokuba... take the pillow away..." He said quietly, pausing his actions for a moment.
 
Mokuba shook his head slightly, "Iie" He said, lifting the pillow up just enough so his voice would not be muffled by it. He was not going to let his brother see that he was in any sort of pain.
 
"I'm not moving until you move the pillow away from your face." He replied, tugging at one of the corners lightly.
 
He took in a deep breath, steadying himself. He hoped some of the pained expression wasn't still lingering on his face, which it was. He moved the pillow away slowly and placed it on the bed beside him.
 
"Baka... say something if it hurts." Blue eyes sought out the stormy eyes of his brother, locking with them and showing the hint of anger in the.
 
He cringed at those angry eyes. He didn't like that look at all. The raven-haired teen gulped slightly, "G-gomen, Niisan..." He said, his voice quiet.
 
Seto closed his eyes for a moment, willing his anger away before opening them again. "Why didn't you say something? I would have taken it easier on you..."
 
He signed slightly, "Because it's fine, if you went any slower you wouldn't have been moving at all. I need to get used to it anyway, so you might as well pound it out of me." He said, not looking at Seto.
 
"Mokuba it isn't something you can get used to. It's not going to get any better. Hell, it might get worse..." He sighed and shook his head.
 
Mokuba turned his head to look at his brother, "Just do it already." He commanded. "You said you would do it, so do it." He said and moved his hips slightly.
 
He turned to his brother, slight anger again in his eyes before reversed their positions. "You want to hurt yourself, go ahead."
 
Mokuba glared down at him, "You said you'd do it!” he growled slightly and moved off of his brother's erection. "You're the one who gave me this erection, you get rid of it." he said and sat on his brother's stomach.
 
"It's your own fault, Mokuba. So don't you dare try and blame this one on me!" He muttered, growling slightly.
 
"My fault!?!" He growled out, "How is it my fault!?! I didn't ask you to start touching me while we were in the bath! You started that all on your own!" He didn't move from his position, but the legs that were on either side of his brother's stomach squeezed slightly, his knees pushing into Seto's sides slightly.
 
He hissed slightly, "You're the one who had to be a tease and move back against me- and don't you dare play innocent on that!" Blue eyes glared at the younger for a moment before he spoke again, "Now get off of me."
 
"No." He said and squeezed his legs tighter. He knew his brother was right about him being a tease, "It's not my fault your horny ass was already hard. I didn't know you to be so sadistic. Seeing me in pain does that to you eh?" He immediately regretted saying that. When he got angry he had no control over what came out of his stupid mouth.
 
Shock played over his face, blue eyes wide at the accusation. The slight pain in his side didn't even register in his mind as he continued to stare, horrified by what was said, into the stormy eyes of his brother. When he finally found his voice, it was hardly above a whisper, "W-what..?"
 
He brought a hand up to his forehead, and rubbed it slightly. He wished Seto would have yelled at him. He could deal with an angry Seto...but the way his brother was so quiet, and shocked...it was scary. He unclenched his legs, knees leaving the others sides. But he didn't move off of his brother's stomach, "I have no idea why I said that..." he muttered.
 
He quickly sat up, the force enough to knock his brother off of his stomach, and moved to the other side of the bed, the same expression still on his face.
 
He landed on his back and hissed slightly when he felt a stab of pain run up his backside. He stared up at the ceiling, tears in his eyes. Seto was mad. It was obvious. If he could have walked, he would have climbed off the bed and gone to his room. But he knew he couldn't get up, his backside hurt too much. He shifted slightly, so he could see his brother, all the way on the other side of the bed. "Niisan..." he whispered.
 
"Why... Why would you... s-say something... like that?" His voice was shaky and tears were starting to form in his eyes, though he didn't bother to fight against them or bother with wiping them away when they began to fall.
 
Mokuba shook his head slightly. He crawled over to his brother and grabbed his hand. "I don't know why I said that...." He looked down at the bed, hating himself once again. He made his brother cry again, "I'm sorry..."
 
Seto pulled his hand away from the other, shaking his head slowly. Some part of his mind reminded him that Mokuba still couldn't walk without it hurting; so instead, Seto got up from the bed and fled to Mokuba's room, closing and locking the joining door behind him.
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
Review responses

sealplay- Are you sure that shouldn't be worse and worse? There is no happiness in the this fict… That's partly my fault and my muses fault.
Kikumaru-twin- I have no idea how long this is going to be… And Kikyana does have an account here, but I'm not sure if she's posted anything here yet…
Afiong Bassey- Hai… I always try to find some way to explain why Seto acts the way he does.
C.S.C.- Well, here's more.
Koi-Bara- Even more sad-ness in this chappy…
MalfoyRocks- I have no idea about the red thing… That would be odd… Lol.
Mandy925892002- Fluff-ness might be waiting a while before it shows up again… Way too much angst in this thing.
Tenreviews for the next chapter! Since I posted two, that should be no problem, lol.
One Hundred Reviews! w00t!!!