Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Change of Heart ❯ An Unwanted Visitor ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh! If I did...um...*tries to think up a punchline*...well you get the idea!

Sorry I hadn't updated in a while, but I said 12 reviews. Anyways, school kept me busy and I had writer's block. It's a curse I tell you! Anyways, on with the show! Just in case you need to know, this fic takes place about a few months after Battle City.= talking= thinking

Diana was in her hotel room trying to figure out what to wear. 'What to wear? I gotta make sure I look nice for Seto.' She search through her suitcase for something that looked decent. She finally found a white T-shirt under her I love Kaiba shirt. 'Oh-kay, why did I bring that shirt?' She found a blue denim skirt that went down just below her knees. 'I never thought I would wear this, considering that I'm as tomboyish as you can get.' She glanced at herself in the bathroom mirror while wearing some brown loafers. She checked the clock. "I've got an hour left. I'll go look through my deck." Diana laid the contents of her deck on the bed. Among the cards were Dark Magician, Acid Trap Hole, and Monster Reborn. She searched through her deck and found her Blue-Eyes White Dragon. "The forgotten fifth Blue-Eyes White Dragon. My good luck card. Ever since the fifth copy was made in America I've tried to save enough to get it for years. Now I never lose a duel. I wonder if I get the chance to battle Yugi in the tournament? He's practically invincible!" She gazed at her cards, her vision streaming to her Summoned Skull to her Cyber Jar to her Gearfried the Iron Knight. "I wonder if I even stand a chance against him. I probably have to get through the other duelists first. I've been studying the best duelists around here. They all have great strategies, but I'll make sure I'll make an impression in this tournament. If I'm lucky enough, I'll probably duel Joey Wheeler. Seto puts him down a lot but I know he has a lot of skill. He's cute too, but I don't want Seto to think I like someone else." She quickly gathered her cards and inserted them back into her duel disk. "I guess I'll have to wait to sit here for another 50 minutes." Suddenly, Diana heard a tapping on the window. She quickly gazed at the window but no one was there. "I must be hearing things."
Suddenly, a Rare Hunter broke through the window. "You're coming with me." He lunged at her but Diana quickly dodged to the side. She rushed out the door and ran to the stairs. 'I should find Seto, I just hope that freak doesn't catch up first.' She barged through the lobby doors and ran possibly a mile before checking if he was still behind her. Diana sighed with relief. "At least I lost that maniac." "I don't think so." Diana turned and was staring the Rare Hunter in the face. He quickly grabbed her leaving Diana with no way to escape...

Ooh, will she make it? That's for you to find out in the next chappie! Hope you R&R so Ja ne everybody! lool :D