Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Day At the Park ❯ To the Park! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I always like YamixYugi so I finally started writing something fluffy. One of my first fics so don't expect much.

Chapter 1: To the Park!

It was one of those lazy Sunday afternoons. After a morning of lounging around in the Kame(Turtle) Game Shop, Yami and Yugi decided to take a walk together around the city to see what they could do.

"So… Yami, what do you want to do?" Yugi asked as they were strolling hand and hand.

"I dunno, what do you want to do?" Yami grinned.

"Yami…" Yugi glared cutely.

"Okay, okay. Let's see… how about the arcade, aibou?"

Yugi groaned inwardly, "No, that place is kinda getting old, you know what I mean?" He sighed and leaned against Yami's bare shoulder. Both boys were wearing light clothes since it was a pretty hot day. Yugi wore a loose gray shirt with shorts. As for Yami, he wore slightly tight black jeans with a sleeveless red shirt.

Continuing on...

"Besides, we've just been there a few days ago." Yugi suddenly stopped walking. "Oooh, I know! We can go to the park! We can see what's up there!"

Yami smiled at his partner. "Alright then. To the park."

***

"What now?" Yami asked when they arrived.

'Today, I'm going to be a little playful with Yami.' Yugi thought seductively.

"How about we play a game?" Yugi grinned mischievously.

"A game?" Yami raised an eyebrow. 'This could get interesting…'

"What kind of game did you have in mind, aibou?"

"Hide-n-go-seek!" Yugi cheered.

"WHAT!"

***

There's chapter one. Kinda short but oh well. I might start on two tomorrow.

I have an idea where this is going but I'm not entirely sure.

I have a weird way of writing.