Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Day At the Park ❯ I Hide, You Seek! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews!

Okay, I'm just doing this in case…

Disclaimer: I dun own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Chapter 2: I Hide, You Seek!

"Hide-n-go-seek!" Yugi cheered.

"WHAT!"

"Hide-n-seek! Ya know… I hide and you seek?"

"I know what it is. But isn't that a… kiddy game?" Yami looked unsure.

"Nonsense! Me and Grandpa used to play it when I was little. Joey and Kaiba play it too, but I'm not sure if they call it hide-n-seek. It's more like Joey breaks one of Kaiba's new gadgets and he has to stay out of Kaiba's sight."

"What happens when Kaiba finds Joey?" Yami seem interested in the story.

"Oh, they just kiss and make-up." Yugi replied slyly. "Now are we going to play or is the Game King too scared that he'll lose?" he teased.

'What is Yugi up too?' "Alright, we'll play hide-n-go-seek, but where should we go?" He looked around. "I don't see any good hiding spots."

"There's some trees and bushes on the other side of the park. Come on, let's go!" Yugi quickly grabbed Yami's arm and ran.

"Yuuugiii!" Yami yelled as his partner dragged him to their destination.

A lady walking by felt a breeze. 'What was that? Hmph... Oh well.'

A few minutes later…

"We're here!" Yugi happily said. He let go of Yami's arm. Yami leaned on a tree and held his arm to his chest trying to gain his breath back.

'Ra… Yugi … can… run… fast.'

"Okay. Since you're all tired out I guess I'll go hide. You close your eyes and count to ten and no peeking!" Yugi started to walk away.

The game king grinned. 'Psh, I don't need to peek to find you. I can still use our…'

"AND NO USING THE MIND-LINK!" Yugi then ran to his hiding spot somewhere in the trees and bushes.

'Darn…'

Yami turned to the tree and started counting. "Ichi(one)… ni(two)… sen… shi… go… roku… shichi… hachi… ku… ju! Ready or not here I come!" Yami looked around. Yugi was nowhere to be found (obviously). He proceeded in the direction he thought he saw Yugi went.

'Hmm… if I were Yugi where would I hide?' He quietly stepped into some dense trees and shrubs. 'I think I have an idea. He cleared his throat and began to sing. "Oh where, oh where, can my aibou be? Oh where, oh where can he be? With his innocent eyes and cute little nose. Oh where, oh where can he be?" There was a small giggle.

"I'm gonna find you, aibou." Another giggle. "Aibou?" He scratched his head.

"GOTCHA YAMI!" The teen pounced and grabbed his other by the waist.

"What!? Oof!" They both fell on the soft green grass. Yugi was sitting on his yami's back as happy as he could be with a huge smile on his face. Yami, well… had his face flat on the ground.

//Yugi?//

/Yeees?/ he sweetly said through their link.

//I thought this was hide-n-seek. I'm suppose to find you.//

/You found me didn't you?/

//I guess so…//

/Then you won!/ 'It's not everyday that you surprise Yami!' Yugi thought.

Yami groaned, but the grass muffled it.

Yugi leaned over and kissed his yami's neck and cheek and whispered something in his ear. "How do you like being on the bottom?"

//It's different… but I like being on top.// The ex-pharaoh smirked at his thought.

/We'll see./

//What's that suppose to mean?//

Yugi sat up only this time on Yami's back thighs. His slid his hands under the red shirt. Yami felt chills as Yugi trailed his soft hands lightly against his skin. //Oh no, he's gonna…!//

Yugi suddenly began tickling him!

"Yugi! Ah! No no stop! Yugi! Stop! All right! Ah! I… like being on the bottom! There I said it!" Yugi got up and stood above Yami. He held his hand out to help the ruffled spirit. Yami stood up and looked kinda dazed from the tickle attack.

"How about some ice cream, Yami? My treat!"

***

That's the end of chapter two.

Gah, I don't where I come up with these ideas.

By the way, Yami was counting in Japanese. I 'm pretty sure it was all right. I looked in a handy-dandy (ding!) dictionary to make sure.

Read & Review?