Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Day At the Park ❯ Chocolate, Vanilla, or Maybe Even Strawberry? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I guess people seem to like this. I'm having fun writing this, actually.

Chapter 3: Chocolate, Vanilla, or Maybe Even Strawberry?

"How about some ice cream, Yami? My treat!"

The pharaoh was lost in his own thoughts. 'Why did I tell Yugi about my sensitive spots? I am so vulnerable there! Ah well, I guess he would have found out anyway when we…yeah.'

"Ice cream? Yeah, sure why not? JUST NO MORE TICKLING ATTACKS! I don't think I can take another one." 'Especially in public' he added.

"Aww… I thought you liked it." Yugi pouted and turned around. "I guess I shouldn't pounce on you anymore if you don't like it." He pretended to sniff. Yami knew that Yugi wasn't really sad, but he couldn't help feeling guilty. It gets him everytime.

"Oh, Koi," The spirit swiftly stepped behind his love and gave him a heart-filled hug. He nuzzled Yugi's hair taking in the sweet scent. //I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just surprised that's all. I just don't want anyone else seeing my sensitive side. That's only for you to see.//

Yugi smiled and placed his gentle hands over Yami's which were wrapped around his waist. /I understand you ARE the spirit of the of the pharaoh and a top duelist after all./

"Mhmm" Yami agreed still nuzzling.

"Now come on! I have an irresistible urge to eat some ice cream!" Yugi led Yami, who wouldn't let go, out of the trees and bushes and onto the sidewalk.

"Hey Yugi!" someone called.

'Huh? Who's calling my name?' Yugi looked around and saw two white-haired boys walking towards them.

"Oh hi, Ryou! Bakura." Yami snapped out of it and looked up as soon as he heard the tomb robber's name.

They both glared at each other.

"Hello Tomb robber," he sneered.

"Same to you, Pharaoh," Bakura snarled. They kept glaring at each other. There was moment of silence.

"Uhh.. Ryou, so what brings you to the Domino Park?" Yugi wanted to divert the yamis' attention.

"Oh, well… Bakura got us kicked out of the movie theatre again." Ryou frowned at Bakura who in fact looked scared for a moment. Yami looked pleased with this.

"So what did the tomb robber do this time?" he smirked.

"He punched and threaten a man that he would send him to the shadow realm if he kept on talking during the movie. That's when the usher and manager told Bakura to get out and I just went with him."

"Wow" Yugi commented.

Bakura growled "It wasn't MY fault! If that mortal wasn't talking in the first place this wouldn't have happen! He's even lucky to be alive! He would be dead by now if I had…"

"That's ENOUGH, Bakura. We can just go watch a movie at home." Ryou calmly stated. He turned to Yugi and Yami who looked a bit flustered. "We'd better get going. It's was nice seeing you two. Bye!" Ryou walked along as Bakura sulked behind him.

"Bye!" Yugi waved as their friends went on their way. "Now where were we… oh yeah ice cream! I think the ice cream cart is usually over there." He pulled Yami.

'Serves that tomb robber right. I would never threaten a person like that. Unless they're threatening Yugi of course, then I'll just kick their ass. Bakura must be so embarrassed that I saw him in one of his worst moments. Too bad. At least he didn't see Yugi tickling me. That would have been bad. He would have told Marik that I'm ticklish. Then he would tell Malik. Then he would tell Kaiba. Then he… Whoa!"

Yami wasn't paying attention when Yugi pulled him.

***

At the ice cream cart…

"Let's see…" Yugi counted the money he had. /Oh no! Yami, I only have enough for one cone!/

//That's all right, aibou. I don't need one.//

/No, I said I'll treat you to ice cream and I will get you ice cream!/ Yugi looked disappointed for a minute until he had a new thought come to him. He grinned. /Yami, I have an idea! You and me could share a cone!/

//Share a cone?// He took a while to process the thought. //Sure aibou, if you say so.// 'Sharing an ice cream cone with Yugi. What could be better than this? Where does he come up with these ideas?'

/So, what flavor so you want? Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, what?/

//Er, I don't care you pick.// 'As long as I'm sharing with you.' He added.

/I guess then I'll get… chocolate./ "One scoop of chocolate ice cream in a sugar cone, please." Yugi said to the man.

'Good choice, Aibou'

"Here you go, that'll be $2.95" Yugi handed the money "Thank you"

Yami and Yugi both decided to sit on a bench next to the fountain in the middle of the park. Both were a little hesitant at first but then they started licking the ice cream. At one point Yugi "accidentally" touched Yami's tongue with his. Yami only smiled and continued licking until he and Yugi touched again. This time they both looked at each other and leaned in for a chocolate kiss.

//Yugi?// Yami asked while they were still kissing.

/Yes, Yami-koi?/ Yugi still in the kiss.

//The ice cream's melting all over my hand.//

/I can fix that./ Yugi broke the kiss and leaned over to Yami's hand. He licked it until all the chocolate was gone.

'Good thing no one is here' Yami thought, enjoying the moment.

After a few more licks Yugi and Yami finally finished their cone.

"Wait Yugi, you still have some chocolate on your face," He held Yugi's chin while he licked it off.

"Thank you, Yami" Yugi held a hand a to his face where the chocolate used to be.

"I had to pay you back for cleaning my hand didn't I?" Yugi smiled. "What now, it'll be getting dark soon." He looked at the sky.

"How about we go relax by the pond?" Yugi suggested.

***

Okay that was the first time I've ever written a scene like that so don't blame me! *hides*

I appreciate good criticism so I can improve.

Read & Review?