Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A different Final Ending For Yu-gi-oh ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

His A Different Final Ending for Yu-gi-oh!
Chapter 2
 
 
Sorry for the long, long update … Please forgive me … TeeHeeHee..
Luv You all!!!
 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
 
Then Tea felt something warm on her lips, Yami was kissing her. When the pharaoh broke the kiss and walked through the door to the afterlife. Yugi came up behind Tea and put his hand on he shoulder, her head leaned on it. She signed as tears rolled out from her eyes. When all of a studding the chamber began to fall apart, everyone run out to safety.
 
“Now no one can hurt the pharaoh again.” Stated Yugi, looking over to where Tea was standing at the entertains of the Blocked off chamber.
 
“You'll always be in my heart my Pharaoh.”
 
^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^*^**^^*^*^*^*^
 
“Are you going to be okay Tea?” Yugi asked quietly to Tea. She turned to see him with a smile on her face.
 
“Yea, I'll be alright,” signed Tea, “I know he will always be in my heart.” Yugi looked down as Tea told him her words from her heart. “And so will all of you, I love you all. Especial you Yugi, thank you for everything.” Tea kissed his cheek than walked over to the others as Yugi stood there shocked of what just happen.
 
`Did she just …' thought Yugi. Joey came up behind Yugi saying, “If you were looking for an opportunity, that was it buddy?” Yugi gave Joey a confused look, Joey snickered as him and Yugi walked to the others as Tea told them to hurry up.
 
When they got back home Yugi watched as Tea acted like nothing happened. Yugi knew that Tea was in pain she tried to act strong so no one would tell, but Yugi saw right through her, how she desperately she wanted to just cry her sorrow out. No matter how much he wished to help her, no matter how much he want to free her from her pain. He just couldn't do did.
 
Last period Yugi and Tea have together and just before the bell rang to go home Yugi thought of idea to help Tea.
 
“Hey Tea, do you want to go out and do something this weekend? Like shopping, around downtown or going to the park, just you and me?” Yugi found the floor very interesting while waiting for Tea's answer.
 
Tea smiled, “Sure, Yugi we have not had a lot of time together, just the two of us.”
 
“Wow, Yugi I never would of thought that you could finally ask Tea out on a date, like seriously dude.” Joey stated laughing at Yugi as he blush like no tomorrow.
 
“Joey, stop it. It's not a date, were going out as best friends.” Tea said as she slap Joey's arm. But what she missed was the hurt in Yugi's eyes when she said that. Yugi felt like she just slapped him in the face after he just try to grab her or something like that would make her snap like that.
 
Tea felt like something was wrong she turn back to see what was wrong she saw Yugi's face, “What's wrong Yugi? Are you feeling okay? Are you sick?”
 
Tea put her hand on Yugi's forehead, then he turn red “Yeah, Yeah, Tea I'm okay. Really I am. So I will meet you at your house about 5:00?” asked Yugi, while his face was still red.
 
“Sure, I better go home and get ready than, later Yugi.” Waved Tea as she ran home to get ready for her time out with Yugi.