Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Face from the Past ❯ Where Is Ayame? ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Odion," Marik called and Odion entered the room.
Master Marik?" he asked.
this note to Yami and Buka," Marik said handing him a note. "And make sure they read it."
master," Odion said and left to do his bidding.
Odion left, Marik glanced over to where Ayame was tied. She was still unconscious. He smiled and left the room.
Yami's, Buka was starting to get really worried about Ayame when they heard a knock on the door and Yami went to answer it. He came back with a piece of paper in his hand and handed it to her.
has Ayame," he said as she read it.
my God," Buka said, crumbling the paper in her hand. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know," Yami said. "But I do know that we need to call her grandparents and tell them that she's staying over here tonight until we figure out what to do."

"Good idea," Buka said and picked the phone up, dialing Ayame's grandparents. "Hello. Mr. Yamaguchiya, this is Ayame's friend Buka. Yeah, she's fine. She decided to stay the night over at my house tonight. Yeah, she'll be home tomorrow after the competition." A pause. "It should be sometime after 6 tomorrow evening. Yeah. She has to be at the arena at 3. Yeah, I'll tell her. Goodbye." She hung up and turned to Yami, "Should we call the others. They'll want to help."

Yami just nodded and grabbed the phone.
Ayame started to come around. The first thing that hit her was the tremendous pain in the back of her head. She found herself in a dark room, lit by candles. When she tried to move, she found herself tied to a chair.
the heck am I?" she wondered, trying to free herself from her bonds.
looked up as the door slammed open and Marik entered the room and strolled over to her.
see you've decided to come around," he said stopping not far from where she sat.
are you and what do you want with me?" she demanded.
name's not important right now," Marik answered. "As for you, you're going to be part of my plan to get revenge on your friend Buka and the Pharaoh, Yami."
left the room and shut it once more. Ayame couldn't believe what was happening.
the others had shown up at Yami's to figure out what t odo to get Ayame out of the hands of Marik.
are we going to do?" Serenity asked.
what we're trying to figure out," Buka said. "Her grandparents think that she's sleeping over here tonight but they're expecting her back at their house tomorrow."

They went in the kitchen to figure out a plan to get their friend back from the clutches of their enemy.