Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A glimpse of what's to come... ❯ Meeting the future ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO, past, present or future. But I do own the plot and the fact that I can make a female version of any male character I find in the show.
 
Sonja: Hello again! I thank you Lily for always being there for me. Thank you also for adding me in your fave authors list. It means so much to me.
 
Jake: Now that the thanks are over…
 
Sonja: On with the fics!!!!!
 
Jett: Wait!!!!
 
Jake: Where did you come from??
 
Sonja: He's my apprentice!
 
Jake: huh??
 
Sonja: Dark Magician has Dark Magician Girl, so I have Jett.
 
Jett: Here's last time's recap…
 
[What's dat?” Joey asked.
 
She showed them the picture. “Why do you look like dad?” She asked accusingly.
 
“Dad??” Joey asked in disbelief.
 
“Yeah. My name's Jina Amelia Wheeler. Who're you?” She said.]
 
Sonja: On with the Fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
The five past teens were awestruck. Especially Joey, who looked like a wrecking ball slammed into his face.
 
“W-w-what??” He stammered.
 
“You heard me. I'm Jina. Maya's best friend.” Jina said again.
 
Then they heard a sound coming from the house. They all turned to see the older Tea staring back at them.
 
“Oh…my…gawd…” She breathed. She suddenly gestured them in.
 
*Inside*
 
The older Tea was on the phone. While Maya and Jina were sitting in the living room, looking at the 5 strange teens.
 
“Doesn't the short one look like your dad???” Jina whispered to Maya.
 
“Yeah, and the girl there looks like Mom.” Maya agreed.
 
Then the older Tea (Who will now be referred to as Mrs. Motou to avoid confusion) stepped into the room.
 
“I just got of the phone with your father.” She said to Maya. “He says he'll be here soon.”
 
“Okay mom. But can you explain why these people are here??” Maya asked.
 
“And why one of them looks like my daddy.” Jina added.
 
“Maybe I can explain…” Yugi piped up. “I'm… the 16-year old self of your father.” He said to Maya, who stared back.
 
“Umm… I think he's gone off the deep end.” Jina whispered, swirling her finger around her ear.
 
“Actually, he's right.” Mrs. Motou said to Jina. “They're all the teenage selves of Me, Maya's dad, your dad, and our other friends.”
 
“No way in heck!! Then that means that that blonde boy is Daddy?!?!?” Jina exclaimed, pointing at Joey.
 
“Hey, I'm just as surprised as you are, girlie!!” Joey shouted at Jina. “How do ya think I feel knowin' dat I've gotta kid even though I'm still in high school?!?!?!”
 
“I'm sorry, Daddy!” Jina cried out, tears welling up in her eyes.
 
“Joey!!!!” Both Teas shouted angrily, glaring at Joey.
 
“Wha?” He asked, clueless as usual.
 
“Even though she gets your courage and temper, she still has a soft spot you know!!” Mrs. Motou scolded.
 
“I do not!!” Jina said, holding back tears.
 
“Umm…” Joey started to walk to Jina's side. “Look, I'm sorry I shouted. I'm just kinda shocked to find dat in da future, I've gotta daughter.” He said apologetically. “And a hot one at dat.” He added.
 
“I can't believe it!!!” Tea cried out. “He's hitting on his own daughter!!”
 
Mrs. Motou shook her head. “Yup, that's the same Joey I know and remember.” She said, smiling.
 
Then the door opened and Mr. Motou came into the house.
 
“What's wrong, Tea?” He asked.
 
His wife merely pointed to the living room.
 
When he looked in the room, he said.
 
“Oh…my…Ra…”
 
“Umm…Hi.” Yugi greeted, sweat dropping.
 
There was an awkward silence.
 
“Why don't I explain…?” Ryou suggested.
 
Mr. Motou just nodded.
 
Ryou explained everything, pausing every now and then to recall what happened.
 
“And that's what happened, Yu- I mean, sir.” Ryou said.
 
Mr. Motou was sitting on his chair, hand holding his chin. “I see…” He said.
 
“So, is there a way out of this???” Tristan asked.
 
“I think there's a way out. I just need to assemble my friends. The future versions, of course.” Mr. Motou thought aloud.
 
“Okay, just anoder thing… what else do we haveta know about??” Joey asked, almost dreading the answer.
 
“I think you'll have to find out yourselves.” Mr. Motou replied.
 
Then, there was a knock on the door. Mrs. Motou answered it. Just then, she returned, with someone else with her.
 
She was a tall, slender girl. Her long brown wavy hair was tied back into a high ponytail and her bangs curved away from her sparking blue eyes. She was wearing a white leather jacket with a black turtleneck sweater inside and a black leather bag over her black leather pants. She was also wearing black high-heeled boots with diamond encrusted buckles. And the strangest item in her wardrobe was she had a sort of cape tied around her waist. (Actually it's a windbreaker. Think little red riding hood's, only white)
 
“Oh I didn't know you had guests.” She said with an air of arrogance in her voice.
 
“Oh hi Samantha.” Maya greeted.
 
“Hey cousin.” Jina greeted flatly.
 
“Who are these?” Samantha inquired, spotting Yugi and co.
 
“I'm glad you asked.” Mr. Motou said. “I need you to call your parents and tell them to come here. Tell them it's urgent and that I said to come.” He instructed.
 
“But why do you need father and mother to come?” Samantha inquired.
 
“Just do it, Sammy!” Jina said angrily.
 
“Alright, don't need to shout at me, cousin.” Samantha protested, spitting out the last word with venom.
 
Mrs. Motou whispered to Yugi and co. “Those two are cousins, but they have a very long competitive streak.”
 
“Ya mean Sammy's Ren's kid?” Joey asked. “I wonda who's da father?” (OMG… this is going to be good!!)
 
“Anyway, I have no clue on why you need father and mother to came and discuss Jina's lack of fans.”
Samantha thought aloud, glancing at Jina, who was clenching her fists.
 
“They aren't my fans, chocolate for brains!” Jina spat.
 
“Look who's talking, butter fingers.”
 
“Dust-a-phobic!”
 
“Dumb blonde!” (Insert “HEY!” from Joey here)
 
“Telephone pole!”
 
“Tomboy!”
 
“I may be a tomboy, but at least my father wasn't an arrogant jerk!”
 
“At least my mother wasn't a slut!!”
 
“My mother wasn't a slut, Avalon!”
 
“Don't you dare say my middle name!”
 
“Avalon, Avalon, Avalon.”
 
“You have no right to say my middle name, Amelia!”
 
“But I do have a right, since we're cousins. Right, Samantha Avalon Kaiba??”
 
Joey just blew the roof off.
 
“WHAT!?!?!?!?!”
 
Both girls were taken aback by the sudden outburst.
 
“Ya mean ta say dat Serenity married dat jerk moneybags?!?!?!?!?!?!” He shouted, his anger rising faster than a elevator on steroids.
 
“Calm down Joey!!!!” Both Yugis pleaded, the older of the two restraining him.
 
“Umm…yeah…” Mrs. Motou said simply.
 
“Okay…how did that boy know my mother's name?” Samantha asked timidly.
 
*Insert explanation here*
 
“Oh my, so he's Uncle Joseph?” Samantha asked, glancing at Joey, who was glaring daggers at her.
 
“Yeah, I was surprised too.” Jina agreed. She whispered into Samantha's ear. “He's so cute!!”
 
“I know what you mean. The way the hair falls onto his face, it's amazing what Uncle Joseph looked like when he was our age. I wonder what father looked like…”
 
Both girls giggled.
 
“Joey, don't worry.” Yugi pleaded.
 
“Worry? I'm not worried.” Joey started. “I'm downright P***ed!!!! What the F***ing H*** was ma sista doin' muckin' `round with dat godd*** moneybags?!?!?”
 
“Okay, I think we established where our rivalry came from…” Jina said while Samantha nodded.
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
The clock chimes 1:30 on my side of the globe as I post this fanfic. I'm hoping my mother doesn't notice I'm out of bed at his time. So, I hope you review this story. C'ya!!!