Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Master And His Slave ❯ On Vacation, read for update info ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, everyone! Guess where I am? I'm New York!!!! XD I'm visiting my Grandparents and the rest of my family. ^-^ Sadly, I won't really be able to update until I go home. Which'll be in about two weeks. I'm staying with my grandparents and they don't have a 'puter. =( The only one with a computer is my Aunt Kim, and she's letting me on everyonce in a while. Sorry, everyone.

The good news is I've been writing a lot more up here! The mountains must be good for creative thought! ^_____^ I have at least five completed chapters for IT ALL STARTED SATURDAY, and a few chapters that I've been working on. I have the prologue and the beginning chapters for my YGO CYOA written. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to revise any of my SNOWED IN fic. I grabbed the wrong binder so it's still in South Carolina. I almost cried. I have nothing new for CYOA: THE FORGOTTEN, but I've got two weeks to kill so expect something for it! ^-^ I have the next chapter for INSANITY, PURE INSANTIY, but it's also at home and it's written so when I get back I'll have to type it up with all my other new stuff. I'll probably start working on finishing chapter two of A MASTER AND HIS SLAVE. Originally, I had no description of the duel, but back then I really didn't know how to play. Now I'm one of those 'old pros'. ^-^U LOL. So I'll finish that up and post it when I get back as well. Since so many people still want the Bakura/Ashley pairing, I'm keeping it. Though I will be posting a different version of the story. That will have the pairing Yami Marik/Ashley. The two stories will begin the same but as they progress, they will getdifferent.

Okay, I think I covered all my fics... I will see you peps in two weeks!!! ^-^

-Starzie

P.S. Happy Belated 4th of July!!!! The fireworks rocked up here!!! ^____________^

To RedFox - Awwwwwww, I read your update for your YGO CYOA. Ya miss me? Don't worry! Only two more weeks, girl! Then we can go back to our all-night rps, lol! Patience is a virtue! Yeah, I KNOW, ya don't got any, so either find some or steal it! ~_^