Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A mended Heart ❯ AU!! Please read! Sry guys ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Ok....I know you all are probably tired with these authoress notes and all, but I've got one more thing to tell you. I don't have a clue, maybe it's just my computer. But for some odd reason, MM.org won't let me receive any reviews. On the bottom, I know that it says, something like: Error. Author excepts reviews from MM.org members only, or something like that. But that's not true. I accept reviews from anyone and everyone. I'm not going to stop you from commenting, just because you aren't a member. That's just mean to me. So, basically, what I'm trying to tell you is, from now on, or at least until further notice, instead of reviewing on MM, e-mail your comments to me. This way, I can still recieve them, and use your commentary as help with further chapters.
it's not too much trouble, I'm asking that you just do this, so I don't take it as junk mail.
can send the email to either: CrescentCharm@aol.com, or to ShiboHebi@aol.com

the subject, please type in : Review for A Mended Heart.
you guys for all of the trouble. I'll try to fix this problem as soon as possible