Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ a new life ❯ Welcome to Japan! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me-eeh!!! my first fanfic!!!

Shadow- oh shut up! it's just a story

Light- hey don't be mean to patty

Me-i'm so excited!!!!wait wat if ppol don't like it?!

Shadow- if they don't i'll shoot u. ^.^

Me-but without me u wouldn't be real

Shadow- grr...bitch!

Light-shadow! no cursing!

Shadow- oh shut up or i'll tie u to a chair!

Light-no not again!

Me-ugh -_-U on with the story!(by the way i do not own yu-gi-oh, too bad for me)

"never was and never will be
have u no shame, don't u see me
u know u've got everybody fooled"
You mouthed to the lyrics of 'everybody' fool' by Evanescence while u sat in the plane. You were finally leaving your home in America and heading to Japan. You were going to miss your old friends there, but you were acually looking foward to go to a new country. Though you were really scared.if I don't make any friends?! What if my aunt is as bad as my mother?! What if I do bad in school?! NO shut up ___! Stop thinking about this. Maybe things will turn out great. Yeah they will, they will. Just keep saying that. Nothing bad is going to happen, not like last time. Not ever again. Mom's in America, and I'm going to Japan. There's no way she's can do it again.'
"Attention passengers we are going to be landing soon. So please buckle up your seat belts and prepare for landing, thank you"(A/N i'm not sure if thats what they say. i forgot, haven't been in a plane fora while..oh sorry back to the story)
You heard the announcement and buckled your seat belt.I'm actually here..well not exactly..I'm still in the plane but were going to land any minute! And I'll actually be in Japan! I'm just glad my aunt has a computer, I'm going to need to contact my friends somehow, with out running up the phone bill.'
The plane started to land. Hot air entered your ears making them hurt. But you kept looking out the window. Not noticing the pain too much. You could see the airport. And you quickly shut off your CD player and stuffed it into your small school bag. As soon as the plane landed you got up and exited. Getting your larger bags and exiting the airport to meet your aunt. You had a picture of her just to know who she was, so you wouldn't be taken by a total stranger. The giant bag you were holding started to get kinda heavy. It was full of your cloths and some other junk. Well it wasn't really junk..it was more like your toothbrush, music, journal, all your stuff. You set it down on the ground(A/N cool i rhymed!), and scanned around the place. It was dark outside, but you were able to see.
"Looking for me?" you heard a woman's voice and turned around. It was your aunt.
"Hi!!!" You greeted, and hugged her.
"So how ya doing?" She asked you, taking your larger bag.
"Good. I'm really excited about being here."
"Well I'm doing good to thanks for asking." She joked around.
"Sorry."
"So are ya hungry?"
"No not really, but I am tired." You said yawning.
"Well than lets go to my house, you do have school tomorrow."
"Oh crap, I forgot about school."
"Well you should have remebered you start tomorrow. But since it's Sunday and it's already 9:36, how about I let you play on the computer. Maybe you can talk to your friends."
"Thanks!" You hugged her again and headed towards her house. It wasn't so big but it wasn't so small. It had two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, one bathroom, a small dining room, and a few closets.
"So where's my room?" You asked. Scanning the place(A/N scanning is fun isn't it ^.^).
"Right there." She said pointing to the last door down the hall.
"OK." Was all you said and you headed towards your new room.
"Hey wait! What about your huge bag?" She was still holding it.
"Sorry(A/N oops I forgot to name your aunt! How about Helen?Yeah!)!" You say as you grab it from her and enter your room. It was kinda small, but you didn't mind. The walls were painted light blue and there was already a TV in there and a bed. You started to unpack your things. Placing your journal under your pillow. And putting everything else where they belonged. You took out a permanent marker about to write things on the wall, but you tought you should ask your aunt..er..Helen that.
"Hey Helen?" You screamed through your door.
"What is it?" She came to your room."what?" she asked again.
"I was wondering if I'm allowed to write on my walls. I was allowed in my old house..well actually my mom didn't care."
"Fine do what you like. As long as you don't write bad things on there."
"K, thanks." And she left. You started writing your favorite quotes on the wall, and somethings that popped in your head. Then you remembered about the computer. You headed towards the living room, there it was. You sat in the chair and turned on the computer. Quickly going to the internet and signing on your screen name. No one was online. So you turned it off heading to your room and going to sleep.
Me- there muhahaha!!!THE FIRST CHAPTER IS COMPLETE!MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shadow-good now can you shut up?!

Me-never!!!

Shadow-ugh, this wasn't even a good chapter.

Me-*gasp* bitch!*hides in a dark corner*

Light-oh come on patty! it's ok, she's just being a meanie*goe to get me*

Me-*hiss*leave me in my corner! I like it here.

Light-ok ^.^ I'm going to take a relaxing nap.

Me- at 2:23 in the afternoon?

Light-yes!

Shadow-Well I'm going to go, you guys are a toatl bore.

Me-*growls*

Light-good..uh..afternoon!*falls asleep in her cage*

Me-damn she's a fast sleeper. WHY CAN'T I BE A FAST SLEEPER?!

Shadow-cause God is punishing you!

Me-Shut up bitch*hits Shadow with a rock*

Shadow-X_X

Me- now goodbye people! I know this chapter wasn't very good but it was knid of the intro. I promise to make the next one better..well thats the chapter when you meet the YGO cast. ^.^ So review!!! Or I will not update!!!MUHAHAHA!!

Person-shut up!*hits me with a rock*

Me- ow! X_X