Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 60; A Rose to Show My Love

 60; Shaina- Okay here is chapter four for all of you fans*shakes head and points at muses* They won't stop bugging me! *shakes fist at Baku-chan who is starring at her fanart. *Stands up and chases Baku-chan away from the fanart* Sorry bout that. . .he doesn't know how to keep his hands off of my stuff. * Baku-chan glares at his creator* Maybe I should banish him to the Shadow Realm. * Baku-chan runs and hides behind Ryou* Hey get away from my muse! *chases Baku-chan as Kanji appears and drags her off*

Kanji-*scratches head* Sorry about my creator. . .she's crazy. . . well Shaina doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh. . .but she does own me.*shakes head* And some of the other crazy people I have to deal with. Well read the story. . .while I try to stop Shaina from killing Baku-chan. *Kanji disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*

� 160; ; Chapter 4- Shopping and Roses

� 160; ; " Oh come on Ryou. . .I don't want to go shopping," whines Bakura. Ryou laughs to himself as he continues walking toward the store. " I never liked shopping before and I don't like it now."

� 160; " Bakura. . .tsk. . .tsk. . .whining to your hikari," says a voice from behind Bakura as shivers run up the white-haired ancient Tomb Robbers back. " I'd expect that from Noa. . .but from you? I'm ashamed."

� 160; " Can it Marik," says Bakura as he moves closer to his hikari. " I don't care what you think." Marik laughs slightly as Malik appears from beside him. " What are you two doing here anyway?"

� 160;" Bakura. . .Malik and Marik. . .out here. . .together. . .by themselves. Think about it," says Ryou as he smiles as he draws his coat collar up to cover the hickey on his neck. Bakura blinks and then it all clicks in his head.

; " You mean you two. . .are. . .are," says Bakura not even believing what he was thinking. Marik and Malik blush slightly as Bakura smiles and shrugs. " Good for you two. . .thought it'd never happen."

� 160; " You're sure happy," says Marik. Bakura smiles as he drapes an arm over Ryou's shoulder which produces a light blush on the hikari's pale skin. " Any specific reason we should know about?" Bakura shrugs and just ignores the other yami. " OK. . .be that way." Marik turns to leave and then a smirk appears on his lips. " Is that a hickey Bakura?" Bakura turns a deep shade of red as he keeps looking straight ahead. " How did you get that?" Bakura growls as the Millennium Ring around Ryou's neck starts to spark dangerously.

� 160; " Wow," whispers Malik and then notices the hickey on Ryou's neck and smiles slightly.

" Come on Marik. . .lets let these two alone. Have a good time Ryou." Marik pouts as he turns and walks away following his hikari.

� 160; " Saved by the hikari," says Bakura and sighs in relief. " Grief. . .it's none of their business." Ryou smiles as they walk into a clothes store. " Well. . .I guess shopping is better then getting bugged by Marik." Ryou nods as they walk towards the mens clothes department.

� 160;" I hope these will fit you Bakura," says Ryou as he looks at the clothes. " You've lost thirty pounds at least since you left two years ago." Bakura nods and notices something over in the corner and starts to sneak off. " Where are you going?" Bakura turns around and looks at his hikari and sighs.

� 160;" Over there. . .I'll be back in a little bit. Just pick something out for me," says Bakura. Ryou sighs and then smiles as he starts to grab clothes for his yami. " Well Bakura. . .just remember you brought this on yourself."

With Bakura

" Hey Noa," whispers Bakura as he walks up behind the green haired boy. Noa looks up and blinks and nods slightly.

; " How are you Bakura?" asks Noa as he notices a mischievous glint in the white-haired yami's eyes. " You made up with Ryou I take it." Bakura nods as he looks at the jewelry place in the corner. " You planning on getting him something?" Bakura nods slightly and then pulls his pockets inside out. " I know. . .no money. . .here." Noa hands the yami a five hundred dollar bill. Bakura blinks and smiles. " Hey I'm loaded. . .Seto's the CEO of Kaiba Corps., Keora's the CEO of Angel Comp., and Cynara is the CEO of Kat. Corps." Bakura nods as he walks over to the jewelry place.

" Hello sir. . .may I help you?" asks one of the ladies. Bakura nods as he looks at all the earrings in a box and then notices two black rose shaped earrings. " We give free ear piercing's when you buy earrings." Bakura smiles as he points to the two black rose earrings. " Which ear do you want me to put the hole in?" Bakura points to his right ear so he'll have it in the same ear as he hikari. " Ka. . .and what about the other earring?" Bakura smiles and looks at her.

� 160; " Can you put it in a box. . .with that bracelet there? The one with the rose design," says Bakura. The lady smiles and nods slightly as she takes a silver bracelet out of the box and holds it up to him.

� 160; " This one?" asks the lady. Bakura nods as she puts them both in a black and silver colored boy and hands it over to Bakura. " You want the piercing done now?" Bakura nods as he sits down in a chair as the lady gets ready with the piercing gun. " This might hurt a bit." Bakura nods slightly as she places the gun over his ear and pushes the button. Bakura winces slightly as the hole goes through. " Want me to put the earring in for you?" Bakura nods as the lady puts the earring in. He smiles and hands her the five hundred dollar bill. " Wow. . .that's a lot of money.

You only owe me two hundred."

� 160; " K. . .then I'll have that silver ring with the heart shaped almost white aquamarine set in it," says Bakura and smiles as the lady hands over the ring. Bakura nods as the lady puts the ring in a box and then hands him a one hundred dollar bill in change. " Thanks." The lady nods and then Bakura looks at her. " I didn't get your name."

� 8220; It's Amethyst Varia," says the lady. " What's your name?"

� 160; " I'm Bakura. . .Bakura Yami," says Bakura and smiles slightly as he walks off toward his hikari as he notices a black shirt next to him with a paragraph on it. " Roses are Red, Blood is too, Love is eternal, I love you." Bakura smiles as he grabs the shirt and walks toward Ryou. " I found something for you." Ryou blinks as he stares at the shirt and smiles slightly.

� 160; " It's just like you to find something like that," says Ryou and smiles and nods. " Sure. . .I like it. . .I got some stuff for you." Bakura smiles and nods as he walks toward the check out line.

" I'll meet you at home Ryou. . .don't worry I'm not going to leave you. I just have to finish up shopping," says Bakura. Ryou nods as he walks outside and toward his house. " I wonder if they've finished it yet?" Bakura smiles as he walks through the check out line and buys the shirt for his hikari. He walks outside and walks toward Marik and Malik's temporary home. He walks up and knocks on the door. He hears a mumbled come in from inside and walks in.

� 8220; Nice timing Bakura," says Marik as he rolls his eyes as he walks out of the bedroom his shirt only partially buttoned. " I'll have to repay the favor." Bakura sighs and smiles sheepishly.

" I didn't mean to. . .interrupt. . .I was just wondering if you'd finished Ryou's present yet?" asks Bakura. Marik sighs as Malik walks out of the room a sheet wrapped around his shoulders.

" Malik. . .maybe you should go get dressed." Malik shrugs as he looks at Bakura.

� 160;" It won't do much good. . .as soon as you leave. . .I'll take them off again," says Malik as he walks into the living and sits down on the couch. " So what happened between Ryou and you. . .hickey's don't just appear." Bakura nods as he sits down next to the hikari.

� 160; " Well. . .lets just say. . .that it wasn't close to what you two were planning on doing before I interrupted," says Bakura. Malik rolls his eyes in exasperation and sighs. " We kissed! Is that so wrong!" Malik smiles as he shakes his head back and forth. " Ryou's got a hickey. . .courtesy of me. I got a hickey courtesy of Ryou." Marik smirks as he walks back into the room and tosses a black box to Bakura.

; " You know how many nights I slept on the couch because of you? The couch is hard Bakura. . .and if you weren't already with Ryou I'd take my frustration out on you," says Marik. Bakura blinks and then looks at Malik and licks his lips slightly. " I shouldn't have said that should I?" Bakura smirks as he walks toward the blond Tomb Robber. " Bakura. . .remember Ryou. . .he'll kill you if he finds out you cheated on him."

� 160; " But. . .it looks like you were going to have a party before I came anyways," says Bakura and smiles and looks at Malik. " Isn't that right?" Malik blushes and moves over to stand next to his yami. " Fine. . .be that way. . .thanks for the ring." Bakura turns to leave and then looks at the two. " Have you seen it Malik?" Malik shakes his head as he walks up next to the white-haired yami. Bakura smiles and nods. " Then that makes two of us." Bakura pops open the lid and stares at the ring in the box. White gold glitters back at him, as a sapphire with diamonds circling it stares back at him.

� 160;" Its very beautiful," says Malik and Bakura nods as he looks at the hikari. " Stop starring at me Bakura. . .it's not nice and it makes me feel uncomfortable." Bakura sighs and turns to leave with the ring. " Is that. . .what I think it is." Bakura nods slightly as he smiles.

" What do you think it is?" asks Bakura his back still turned to the two.

" An engagement ring," whispers Malik. Bakura nods slightly as the rose earring glimmers in his ear. " When did you get an earring?"

� 8220; About ten minutes ago," says Bakura and disappears. Malik blinks as he notices a silver colored rose fall to the ground.

" Marik. . .why did Bakura drop a silver rose?" asks Malik. Marik smiles as he picks the rose up and places it in Malik's hair.

" It's an invitation. . .to 'Field of Roses'," says Marik. Malik blinks and smiles slightly. " In, other words. . .we're invited to the place where Bakura is going to propose to Ryou. He told me about this before he went to visit Ryou. . .he's wanted to marry his hikari for forever. It's under the cover of a surprise b-day party. . .and a photo shoot. . .so we have to be discrete." Malik nods slightly as a smirk graces his face.

With Bakura

� 8220; Come on Yami open the darn door," mumbles Bakura as he stands in front of the door tapping his foot impatiently. " Yugi. . .Yami. . .someone in there open the door!"

� 8220; Come in!" shouts someone from inside. Bakura sighs and walks inside and sighs as he notices the two starring at him rather irritated. " You know Bakura. . . normal people usually call before they come over." Bakura stares at the pissed off King of Games. " What do you want?"

" Great. . .first Marik and Malik. . .now you two. . .I have horrible timing," says Bakura as he sits down on the floor his head in his hands. " I just came to invite you to the surprise party I'm planning for Ryou. . .and Yugi could you do a favor for us?" Yugi nods as he tightens his grip around the sheet around his shoulders. " Ryou and I were wondering if you'd take a couple special photos of us?" Yugi smiles and almost loses his hold on the sheet and blushes. " Thanks!" Bakura walks up to Yami and looks into the ancient Pharaoh's eyes.

&#822 0; I know Bakura. . .it's more then a party. . .don't worry I'll be there. . .but how exactly are we going to get there? I mean it is Ryou's special world that you made for him. . .," says Yami. Bakura smiles as he holds a silver rose out to Yami. " What is this?"

" You're ticket. . .it's magical. . .it'll take you right there. . .but not before the date," says Bakura and smirks. " It's a sanctuary for Ryou and me. . .and I don't think we need intruders. I have to insist on that considering. . .some of the things we do there." Yugi blushes and Yami shakes his head. " Nothing like that. . .but would you give this rose to Noa when he comes by later. . .I have to get back to Ryou. . .I don't know how long I can be gone before he starts to freak out." With that Bakura disappears in a cloud of smoke and reappears before Ryou. The smaller boy launches himself at his yami. Bakura blinks as he catches Ryou in his arms. " What's wrong Ryou. . .I was only gone for like twenty minutes."

� 8220; I was afraid that you'd leave," whispers Ryou as he holds onto his yami. " I don't want you to go. . .not ever." Bakura smiles as he smooths Ryou's hair under his injured hands.

" Don't worry Ryou. . .I'm always here," whispers Bakura as he places his hand on Ryou's chest. " I'll always be in your heart Ryou. . .I'm not going to leave you." Ryou nods as Bakura lifts him up in his arms and carries him over to the couch. " I got something for you at the store." Suddenly Ryou notices the earring in Bakura's ear.

; " You got your ear pierced," whispers Ryou. Bakura smiles slightly as he leans closer to his hikari's ear.

� 160; " You like it?" asks Bakura with a hint of a purr in his voice. Ryou shivers in pleasure and nods. " Good. . .I got you a matching one." Bakura is still close to Ryou's ear with that same semi-purr like voice.

� 8220; Bakura. . .use that voice more often," whispers Ryou. Bakura laughs as he sits down with his hikari still in his arms. He crosses his legs Indian style and rests Ryou in his lap and then rests his head on his hikari's head. " Bakura. . .we need a camera." Bakura shakes his head as he takes the box out of his pocket and places it in his hikari's hands. " What is this?" Bakura smiles as Ryou opens the box and stares the two presents.

� 160; " Want me to put the earring in?" asks Bakura still purring in Ryou's ear. Ryou nods as Bakura takes the earring and takes Ryou's other ying-yang earring out and replaces it with the rose. " There now we're really yami and hikari." Ryou smiles as he looks at the bracelet and turns his head and sighs.

� 160; " Bakura. . .from this position I can't see you," says Ryou. Bakura smiles as he stands up picking Ryou up in the process and lays down on the couch with his hikari on his chest.

� 160; " That better?" asks Bakura. Ryou nods and blushes slightly as Bakura kisses him on the lips. " That's good. We can't do anything tonight. . .Marik, Malik, Yugi, and Yami have it out for me." Ryou blinks and wonders what his yami did to make the other two yami/hikari couples angry.

� 160; " What did you do now?" asks Ryou. Bakura sighs and looks at Ryou.

� 160; " I should have called first. . .I went to see them. . .and they were sort of busy at the moment. . .if you get my drift," says Bakura. Ryou starts to laugh as an image of Malik wrapped in a sheet enters his mind. " What you're not mad?" Ryou shakes his head and smiles slightly.

� 160;" I do that all the time. . .just to piss them off," purrs Ryou into Bakura's ear.

� 160;" Ryou. . .you naughty. . .naughty hikari," purrs Bakura as he takes a deep breathe and kisses his hikari. Ryou yelps slightly in shock and then melts into the kiss. They both come away panting and Bakura smiles.

� 160; " Well. . .I have the best teacher in the world," purrs Ryou and Bakura smiles as Ryou leans down and runs a hand down his yami's chest.

� 160;" Ding. . .dong. . .ding. . .dong," goes the doorbell. Ryou and Bakura blink and then Ryou smiles slightly and looks at his yami.

 60;" Who is it?" purrs Ryou to his yami. Bakura shrugs as he looks at the door. " So how should we look when they enter.

� 160; " Angry," says Bakura and smiles as the doorbell keeps ringing. " Keep your pants on Marik!" Ryou starts to laugh hysterically and Bakura also joins in the laughter.

Outsi de

" Okay. . .what's taking them so long?" asks Yami. Marik sighs as he continues to ring the doorbell.

" Come in!" shouts Ryou finally getting sick of the noise as he looks up from his position on Bakura's chest. " Do you four mind?" Yami, Marik, Malik, and Yugi turn pale as they look at the white-haired hikari laying atop his yami's chest. Bakura laughs as he see's their faces.

� 160; " Maybe we should leave," says Malik as he starts to inch toward the door. " I forgot. . .this is Bakura and Ryou we're dealing with. . .and Bakura isn't the most friendly person." Bakura rolls his eyes and stands up as Ryou moves off his chest.

� 160; " Hey at least we're both dressed," says Bakura and laughs slightly as he notices that Marik and Malik still aren't wearing their shirts. " Unlike a certian two blond Egyptians standing in this room." Marik and Malik smirk and then sigh and look at him. " We didn't do anything. . .so you four can leave. . .cause I don't think we're going to do anything." Ryou laughs slightly as he walks up behind Bakura and rests his head on his shoulder as everyone notices the rose bracelet wrapping up his arm.

� 160;" Who gave you that?" asks Yugi as he notices the piece of jewelry. Ryou smiles as he puts one of his arms over Bakura's shoulders.

� 160; " Bakura gave it to me," says Ryou and smiles slightly and walks back to the couch and lays down. " Now if you four would be so kind as to leave. . .my yami and I could get back to what we were doing." They all nod and disappear. Bakura smiles and turns around and looks at his hikari. " Come here Bakura." Bakura nods and walks toward his hikari.

So how did you like it? A bit funny. . .but that's to be expected with me as the author. Well please review so I know if I should continue. One or two chapters a day. . .theses muses are going to kill me.

S.C.- Good chapter. . .Shaina is still chasing Baku-chan so K.C. and me will be doing all the after story comments.

K.C.- My favorite part was when. . .well I liked the whole thing personally. * Shaina is seen in the distance chasing B.C.*

B.C.- Well I'm still alive*turns and looks at his creator* how long that lasts. . .I'm unsure. *turns and runs away*

Shaina- Come back here Baku-chan! *holds a big stick over her head and chases him*

K.C.- Well if he's still alive later tonight. . .we might write another chapter. . .if not well. . .who knows.