Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 60; A Rose to Show My Love

 60;  60; Shaina- Well here is chapter 9 for all of my fans.

Shaina-chan- She spent an hour or so last night drawing a Noa picture. *sighs* Her first Noa pic . . . ever and it actually turned out all right.

Shaina-*sweat drops* I spent for time on his wings and hair then on anything else.

Shaina-chan- *nods* Yeah . . . you did . . . and all because you had a very strange idea for this chapter. *sighs* Well lets let Neriko-chan talk.

Neriko-chan- Well as always Shaina does not own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue. Thank you reviewers . . . you have broken Shaina's review record of 19 reviews on the first part of Saga of Light Madurai. But if you combine the three parts together there's a grand total of 35-36 reviews so keep reviewing.

Shaina- Lets get on with the story.

� 160; ; � 160;Chapter 9- Hope for a Bright Future

& #160;  0; & #160;

� 160; ; � 160; " Seto . . . what's wrong?" asks Bakura as he walks up next to Ryou. Seto looks at them as tears start to roll down his cheeks. " Seto? What happened?"

; � 160; " Noa . . . " whispers Seto as he breaks down into tears.

� 160; " Seto . . . come inside," whispers Ryou as he rests a hand on the taller teens shoulder. " Come in and tell us what happened." Seto nods and follows the two white-headed teens into the house.

� 160; " Noa . . . was in a car crash," whispers Seto. Ryou and Bakura's eyes go wide and they nod. " He's alive . . . but he's . . . paralyzed from the waist down." Ryou and Bakura gasp and Seto nods again. " They don't think he'll ever be able to walk again."

� 160; " Never say never," says Ryou as he places a hand on Seto's shoulder. " Have hope Seto . . . hope and pray that Noa will get better." Seto nods as he calms down. " Worrying won't help Noa get better Seto."

; " I know that . . . but still . . . it's hard seeing him like this," whispers Seto. Ryou nods as Bakura runs a hand through his hair. " What are you thinking about Bakura?" Bakura sighs as he looks at the other two.

� 160; " I was just thinking . . . about making something that will give Noa more mobility then a wheelchair," says Bakura. Seto blinks as the yami smiles slightly. " You can do that . . . right Seto?"

� 160; " Of course I can," says Seto and smirks slightly. " Is this a challenge?" Bakura smiles as his eyes twinkle.

; " Of course it is Seto," says Bakura as he looks at the reincarnated ancient Priest. " It could be tons worse. He could be dead." Seto nods as he stands up. " Don't do anything rash Seto . . . we'll come by and see Noa tomorrow." Seto nods as he walks out of the door.

� 160; " Why did you do that Bakura?" asks Ryou. Bakura sighs as he leans back and looks at the ceiling.

� 160; " Had to get his mind on something other then worrying about Noa," says Bakura and sighs. " He's already gone through enough mental torture in his life as it is." Ryou nods as he looks at his yami.

� 160; " So. . . . Bakura . . . do you really believe that Noa can walk again?" asks Ryou. Bakura nods slightly as he looks at his hikari.

� 160; " I do Ryou . . . it might take a miracle . . . but miracles' do happen," says Bakura. Ryou nods as he wraps an arm around his yami's back. " And I seem to remember a miracle happening before . . . when Noa came back to life."

� 160; " Yeah . . . that was a miracle . . . a very strange miracle . . . but a miracle none the less," says Ryou. Bakura nods as he pulls his hikari onto his lap.

� 160; " Remember . . . how Keora always acts after going to the cemetery. All distant and sort of out of it?" asks Bakura. Ryou nods as Bakura rests his head on his hikari's head. " I have a sneaking suspicion that there's something she's not telling us."

� 160; " We really should stay out of Keora's business . . . she's a star . . . both musical and worldwide with Angel Comp. She really doesn't need people meddling in her business," says Ryou. Bakura nods slightly as he wraps his arms around Ryou's neck.

� 160; " I know . . . but she's going to be in a rather . . . a dangerous mood for the next few days. I think we can at least try to figure out something for about her," says Bakura. Ryou nods and sighs as he feels eyes on the back of his head.

� 160; " Bakura . . . she's watching us," says Ryou. Bakura turns his head and looks into the eyes of the second youngest female Kaiba.

� 160; " Hiya Keora," says Bakura. Keora huffs and looks at them. " How are you?" Keora rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms over her chest.

� 160; " I'm fine Bakura . . . and you suspect right . . . there is something I'm not telling you," says Keora as her hair falls into her eyes. " Seto had a younger twin when he was born . . . he died eight years ago of AIDS. At the hour of his death he told me something . . . about his past . . . about his past life . . . something that sticks in my mind to this very day. He told me, " I used to be a general in my past life . . . a general who died when he was only fifteen years old. I guess my present will repeat my past."

� 160; " What . . . was his name?" asks Bakura. Keora's eyes flash as she looks at the two. " I am only curious." Keora sighs as she looks out of the window.

; " Kanji . . . Velvet . . . Yagima-Angel," says Keora quietly as the Exodia Diamond around her neck shimmers. " He was a lot like Seto and Noa . . . except . . . he was much more intune to everything around him. On the day he died . . . he wrote in his diary . . . he knew he was going to die. He was the reason I became fascinated with creating things that could give people a better life. The specialized wheelchair that Seto is trying to make . . . I've already made it."

� 160; " So are you going to give it to Noa?" asks Ryou. Keora nods slightly as a strange looking item appears next to her. " Is that the wheelchair?" Keora smiles slightly as she runs one of her small hands down it.

� 160; " Yes . . . it's an AGMWV," says Keora. Ryou and Bakura blink as Keora smiles.

" Short for Anti-Gravity Motorized Wheeled Vehicle." Ryou and Bakura nod as they look at the machine. " Or SWSA." Ryou and Bakura shake their head and Keora smiles. " Seat With Skis Attached."

� 160; " Yeah . . . it looks like a seat with skis attached," says Ryou. Keora smiles as she nods slightly. " How long ago did you create this?"

� 160; " I made this one about two months ago," says Keora and sighs slightly.

� 160; " Something wrong?" asks Bakura. Keora nods slightly as she sits down on the floor.

" What is it?"

� 160; " Seto didn't tell you what happened to Mokuba . . . did he?" asks Keora. Bakura and Ryou's eyes go wide and they shake their heads. " Well . . . Mokuba's not as bad off as Noa . . . he can move . . . but he broke both of his legs."

� 160; " Poor Mokuba," says Ryou. Keora nods as she looks at the two.

� 160; " Don't tell Seto . . . or Noa or Mokuba," says Keora as she smiles. " It's a surprise . . . I hope it will help."

� 160; " You have two of them?" asks Bakura. Keora nods as she spreads her wings and looks at them. " What will happen if Noa doesn't regain his ability to walk?" Keora smiles as her wings fall around her. " How can you smile at a time like this?"

� 160; " I can assure you Bakura . . . Noa will regain his ability to walk . . . I never break promises with people. Before Kanji died, he told me to watch over his brothers . . . and that now includes Noa. Kanji even in death will do everything in his power to help," whispers Keora as she disappears.

� 160;" So. . . . when she comes back from the cemetery . . . she's been talking with the ghost of Kanji," whispers Ryou. Bakura smiles slightly as he turns his hikari around in his lap and kisses him. Ryou smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around Bakura's neck. " You still need that shower." Bakura smiles as he looks at his hikari.

� 8220; So do you," whispers Bakura. Ryou smiles slightly as Bakura picks him up and carries him to the bathroom. The four puppies appear and look at them. " Hiya Knight, Rose, Aurora, and Anubis." The four puppies blink as they look at their masters.

� 160; " Hey Bakura . . . we need to feed them," says Ryou. Bakura smiles as two big bowls of food appear and two water dishes. " You know Bakura . . . if I didn't know better I'd think you were a genius." Bakura smiles and kisses his hikari.

� 160; " Two geniuses are enough for me. Don't you four agree?" asks Bakura as he looks at the puppies. They blink at him and yip. " I'll take that as a yes."

� 160; " Well. . .don't Keora and Duke count as geniuses?" asks Ryou. Bakura shrugs as he carries his hikari into the bathroom.

� 160; " I don't know . . . Keora isn't all that smart . . . except when it comes to medical inventions . . . like that wheelchair thing," says Bakura. Ryou laughs as Bakura sets him down so he can turn on the cold water. "Oh and when it comes to duel inventions . . . remember her private duel disk . . . the one of a kind. The one with the glove design . . . and the angel wings. Oh and then the one she made for Noa . . . the blue eyes one . . . with the head and dragon wings."

� 160; " Come on Bakura," says Ryou as his clothes disappear and he steps into the shower.

" Cold." Bakura smiles as he walks in his clothes disappearing and leans against the wall. " So. . . . Keora has more powers then we ever believed."

; " She still has untapped powers . . . I'm sure of that . . . she's a Fallen Hikari . . . the only one out of all the hikari's," says Bakura and smiles as Ryou wraps his arms around his neck. " Of course if you count Noa as a hikari . . . then there would be two." Ryou smiles as he traces the burn marks on his yami's back. " All hikari's have slight powers . . . Keora just has so many it's hard to imagine."

� 160; " What did she mean when she said she was trained to kill?" asks Ryou. Bakura shrugs as he turns the water off and walks out of the shower.

" I don't know . . . probably just what it sounded like," says Bakura. Ryou shrugs as Bakura grabs his sheet and wraps it around himself. Ryou shimmers and his pants reappear as he leaves his chest bare. He shakes his head to try and dry off some of his hair. " I mean . . . it wouldn't surprise me if she has had to kill to protect herself."

" Well . . . if she did then that's her business," says Ryou as he walks into the bedroom.

" This is the smallest Kaiba Mansion . . . isn't it?" Bakura nods as he lays down on the bed his pants appearing on his body. " Noa's Mansion . . . I hope he'll be all right."

� 160; " Keora has many powers . . . but healing powers . . . I doubt it . . . healing is Zenda, Mazara, Maku, and Mokuba's forte . . . but not Keora's," says Bakura. Ryou nods slightly as he lays down next to his yami. Bakura turns over and wraps his arms around Ryou. " Lets get some rest . . . we'll go see Noa tomorrow." Ryou nods as he dozes off to sleep. " Keora Fallen Lightning Kaiba . . . what are you up too?"

Shaina- Well how did you like my newest chapter?

Kanji- Well . . . she didn't add me . . . but she did mention me.

Shaina-chan- Of course she did . . . you're her pet. * Kanji glares*

Kanji- Am not!

Shaina-chan- Are too!

Kanji- AM NOT!

Shaina-chan- ARE TOO!

Kanji- AM NOT, AM NOT, AM NOT!

Shaina-chan0 ARE TOO, ARE TOO, ARE TOO!

Shaina- CAN IT! *crickets* That's better. Now R+R and pay no heed to my muses. *disappears in a cloud of silver smoke*