Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- Well here is chapter 12.

Shaina-chan- Yeah. . .don't know why she's writing it today. . .anything special about today.

Shaina- *blinks* Not really. . .just writing.

Noa-chan- Yeah. . .she's just writing.

Kanji- She killed my ancient Egyptian half off earlier!

Shaina- *blinks* Well. . .I didn't have much of a choose in the matter. *points toward Baku-chan and Marik-chan* It's the only way I could ever find a way to end Kages.

Kanji- WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO AND KILL ME!

Shaina- Well I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue. And to all you Kanji fans. . .fear not he'll return.

Chapter 12- Tributes and Chibi Kaiba's

" Come on Noa," whispers Keora as she shakes Noa's shoulder to try and wake him up from his position on the bed. Seto was already at work and Mokuba was at school. Keora has better things to do then hang out at school. . .she has to get Noa up and to the cemetery. " Noa. . .get up." Noa rolls over and looked at Keora and sighs.

" Fine. . .fine," says Noa sleepily and tries to sit up, but fails terribly. " Grief. . . I think we might have a problem." Keora sighs as she scratches her head as she looks at the other sixteen year old.

" Yeah. . .we do have a problem," says Keora and rolls her eyes. " A big problem." She sighs as she hits the Exodia Diamond around her neck and Yama appears. " Yama. . .help me get Noa out of the bed." Yama sighs and closes her eyes and Noa floats out of bed. Yama sets him in the SWSA and sighs.

" Now if you don't mind I need to go back to sleep," says Yama and disappears. Keora shrugs as she looks at Noa. He turns the SWSA on and follows Keora out of the room.

" Keora. . .why are we going to pay tribute?" asks Noa. Keora sighs as she walks down the stairs. Noa follows her as she lets her wings appear.

" Because Noa. . .there is a legend that one time every 5'000 years the same thing happens," whispers Keora as she turns and looks at him. " Like the shadows games. . .and such. . .and there's a legend of two people being killed and brought back to life." Noa shrugs as Keora sighs and looks at him.

" Strange," says Noa simply.

" I know it sounds strange," says Keora and shrugs. " But who knows. . .it might be true." Noa nods as Keora teleports the two to the cemetery. The sun shines over them as they walk toward Kanji's grave. A golden light appears and floats around them. Kanji appears with Nen next to him. " Hiya." The two nod and sudden flashes and fire breaks around the gravestone.

" What's happening?" asks Noa. Keora smiles as suddenly the two ghosts disappear and nothing stands in their place. " Where'd they go?" Keora smiles slightly as she turns away as Noa notices that the gravestone has disappeard. " Are you saying. . .that they've been brought back?" Keora nods slightly and looks at him.

With Bakura and Ryou

" Bakura. . .I don't feel very well," whispers Ryou as he looks at his yami. Bakura nods slightly as he looks at Ryou.

" What doesn't feel good?" asks Bakura. Ryou touches his stomach and Bakura smiles and nods slightly. " You need to eat more Ryou." Ryou smiles and nods slightly as he looks into his yami's eyes. " That goes for both of us." Ryou smiles as he kisses his yami. Bakura smiles as he runs a hand down Ryou's chest.

" I think our picture shoot is going to be late. . .cause of all that is happening," whispers Ryou. Bakura smiles and kisses his hikari. " Or not." Bakura smiles as he sighs. " Tired?" Bakura nods slightly. " Yeah. . .it's been a long couple of days." Bakura nods and pulls his hikari onto his chest and drifts off to sleep.

With Keora and Noa

" Seto! Come on!" shouts Keora into the phone. On the other end of the phone Seto holds the phone away from his face.

" I'm telling you Keora. . .there's no way I'm adopting two more people," says Seto. He hears something shatter on the other end of the line. " Keora? What did you break?"

" The mirror," says Keora casually as she whips her bloodied hand against her black pants. She hears the exasperated mumbling of Seto on the other end of the line. " If you don't adopt them I'll get Marik and Malik too."

" You'd trust those two with kids!?" asks Seto in shock. He hears Keora snickering and giggling on the other end. " Yeah. . .you would."

" So can we adopt them?" asks Keora. She hears Seto mumble curses and sighs.

" No!" shouts Seto. Keora sighs and looks over at Noa and hands him the phone. " I already told you. . ." Seto blushes as he hears Noa on the other end.

" Now come on love. . .don't be this way. . .they are our twins after all," purrs Noa. Seto sighs as he feels himself go hard. " Come on Seto-chan. . .we could pretend they were our kids."

" Noa. . .this is unfair," growls Seto. Noa smiles as he detects a purr in Seto's voice.

" Oh Seto. . .I'll make you sleep on the couch if we don't adopt them," threatens Noa playfully. He hears Seto curse on the other end. " Is that anyway to talk to me?"

" Noa. . .stop playing with me," growls Seto. Noa smiles as he detects the purr.

" You're hard Seto. . .sorry. . ." whispers Noa and purrs. " I'm just such a bad boy aren't I?" Seto moans on the end and Noa smiles. " Is that a yes?"

" You are so. . ." says Seto and trails off. Noa smiles as he feels Seto release in his mind. " Great Noa. . .just great. . .now I need a shower. . .and I have to clean up the table now." Noa laughs as he sighs.

" I'm sorry Seto. . .I wish. . ." whispers Noa as he sighs inwardly. " Sorry." He hears Seto purr on the other end and smiles.

" Go get the brats Noa. . .Nen and Kanji right?" purrs Seto. Noa smiles and purrs.

" Yeah Seto-chan. . .I'll go get them. . .but you have to be there," purrs Noa. Seto smiles on the other end and nods.

" I'm here," purrs Seto as he wraps his arms around Noa's shoulders from behind. " I think it's a good idea." Noa smiles as he feels something tingle in his back. Suddenly he tries to tap his foot and tears of joy appear in his eyes. " What's wrong Noa?"

" Seto. . .I can move my foot," whispers Noa as he again taps his foot. Seto's eyes go wide as he notices Noa's foot moving. " It's Nen and Kanji. . .they're past life spirits. . .gave me this power." Seto smiles as he looks at Noa and smiles.

" Come on Noa. . .lets go get them," whispers Seto. Noa nods as he follows Seto in the SWSA.

At the Orphanage

" Are you sure you can take care of children?" asks the lady. Seto nods as he looks at Noa. " You have to have the money and patience to take care of children."

" Miss I am sure we can handle it. I've had to take care of my little brother since I was ten years old. I lived here for a while," says Seto as the lady nods. " I am Seto Kaiba after all. . .money is no problem." The lady nods and opens up a door.

" All the children are in here. We just had two new children arrive today. . .Nen Angel and Kanji Angel. . .brothers. . .five years old," says the lady. " By the way I'm Ms. Tenshi." Seto and Noa walk into the room and notice three kids sitting in a corner. Two of them look a lot alike while the third sits there curled in a ball yellow and blue hair spiking all over the place.

" Noa. . .see that other kid?" asks Seto. Noa nods as the two walk over to the kids. " I wonder who he is?" The two that look alike look up at them.

" What do you want?" asks the dark blue-green-haired one. Noa smiles as he looks at them. " If you want to take me home you have to take Kanji and Zen with you." Noa smiles slightly as he looks at Seto.

" Well. . .that seems fair," says Seto. " How do you know Zen?" Nen blinks as he crosses his arms over his chest and stands up.

" He. . .just needs a home," says Nen. Seto smiles and knells down so he's eye level with Nen.

" Well. . .that would make three kids. . .four if you count Mokuba," says Seto and smiles.

" I'll make a deal with you Nen. . .we take you and Kanji and let my friends Yami and Yugi adopt Zen." Nen shakes his head and glares.

" All three of us or no," says Nen. Seto rolls his eyes and sighs. " Anyways. . .how do you know my name?" Seto smiles slightly as something shimmers next to him and Yami and Yugi appear. " Who're they?"

" These are my friends. . .Yami and Yugi Motou. . .they'd be a good family for Zen. . .they're not rich. . .but they love kids," says Seto. Zen looks up at everyone and his eyes rest on Yugi.

" Hi," whispers Zen as he shakily stands up. Yugi smiles as he knells down so he's at Zen's level. " You're. . .Yugi Motou. . .King of Games." Yugi nods and Zen smiles slightly. " It's okay Nen. . .I'll go with Yugi." Nen blinks and then nods slightly as he looks at Kanji who is sitting on the ground holding himself up with his hands behind his back.

" How about Kanji?" asks Nen. Seto smiles as he looks at his reborn twin. " You will take both of us?"

" Of course," says Seto. Nen smiles and grabs Kanji's hand and pulls him to his feet. Kanji smiles as he looks at Seto.

" Thanks. . .Seto," whispers Kanji as he stands shakily. Noa smiles as he looks at the two. " What happened to you?"

" I got in a car accident. . .I'm Noa. . .I'll be able to walk again soon," says Noa. Kanji smiles as he follows Seto and Noa over to Ms. Tenshi.

" You want to adopt. . .both of them?" asks Ms. Tenshi. Seto nods and Ms. Tenshi shakes her head slightly. " I'm sorry Sir. . .but you can't." Nen and Kanji tense up. Zen turns to look at Yami and Yugi. " It was a ruling by the person who left them here. . .that they wouldn't be adopted as a set." Tears start to trail down Nen and Kanji's face as the smaller of the two starts to shake. " You have to pick which one you want." Seto and Noa harden their eyes and suddenly Nen speaks up.

" Witch!" shouts Nen as a staff appears next to him. " I'm not leaving here without Kanji!" Zen's eyes also harden and suddenly two white wings appear from Nen's back. " I already told you once! We're a team." Ms. Tenshi just shrugs as she see's the wings.

" It's a request from your past guardian," says Ms. Tenshi. Suddenly out of no where Keora appears with Mariku and Aaro at her side. " Keora. . .Yagima. . .Aaro. . .Ishra. . .and Mariku Ishtar." Keora smirks as she crosses her arms over her chest. Out from behind her two more people appear. . .Bakura and Ryou. " What do you want?"

" This is the third time I've had to remedy this problem. . .I am the sponsor of the orphanage," says Keora as she smiles. " Am I right?" Ms. Tenshi nods and Keora looks toward her brothers and Yami and Yugi. " Then from now on I appoint Ankh Angel-Kaiba, Rose Angel-Kaiba, and myself in charge of this orphanage. Plus the help of my good friends- Ms. Ariol and Ms. Eron." Ms. Tenshi gaps as two ladies appear dressed in matching uniforms. " From now on Ms. Tenshi you are relieved of your duties." Ms. Tenshi sticks her nose up in the air and walks out. " K. . .Seto and Noa. . .take my nephews out of here. Yami and Yugi. . .take Zen home" Keora turns and looks at Ryou and Bakura. " I don't care about all the papers. . .it will take me only a couple of days to get them filled out. Why did you two come in the first place?"

" Well. . .we sort of were wondering if. . .well. . .if we ever want to adopt a kid. . .if you'd help us find the right one?" asks Bakura. Keora smiles and nods slightly as she looks at the group of ten kids in the room.

" Ok. . .head count!" shouts Keora. All the kids smile and run up to her. " Azrial. . .where are you?" A blue haired girl raises her hand. " Lee?" A black-haired boy raises his hand. Keora smiles and turns and looks at Bakura and Ryou. " You two go home. I'll tell you when I find a kid that I think is right for you." The two nod and disappear.

" Bakura?" asks Ryou as he looks into his yami's eyes as he lays on the bed propped up on his elbows.

" Yes?" asks Bakura as he turns to look at his hikari from his position in front of the mirror.

" You really want to adopt a kid?" asks Ryou. Bakura nods slightly and Ryou smiles slightly. " Come here Kura." Bakura smiles and walks over and kisses his hikari. Ryou purrs and Bakura smiles as he asks for entrance into his hikari's mouth. Ryou opens his mouth and Bakura sticks his tongue into his hikari's mouth. Ryou smiles as they break for air. He moans as Bakura runs a hand down his length. " Kura. . .naughty." Bakura smiles as he pins Ryou to the bed and unzips the zipper on his hikari's shirt. Ryou sits up slightly and slips his shirt off. Bakura runs a hand down his chest and then bites down on one of Ryou's nipples. Ryou yelps and then purrs as Bakura licks the injury.

" You like that?" asks Bakura. Ryou nods as he then turns and pins Bakura to the bed and unbuttons his yami's shirt. Ryou runs his hands down his yami's front and then catches his lips in his own as he runs a hand near his yami's length. Bakura moans as Ryou touches him through the material of his pants. " Ryou. . .stop torturing me." Ryou smiles as he bites down on his yami's nipples. Bakura moans in pleasure and then sighs and Ryou stops. " Why are you stopping?" Ryou smiles as he stands up and looks outside. " Great Ryou. . ." Bakura laughs and rolls his eyes as he walks up behind his hikari and wraps his arms around him. " Something wrong. . .love?"

" No. . .just thinking," whispers Ryou as he turns around and wraps his arms around his yami's waist. " If we adopted a kid. . .what would he or she be like?" Bakura smiles as he kisses his hikari. " Never mind." Ryou sighs as he drifts off to sleep leaning against Bakura's chest. The yami smiles as he carries his hikari over to the bed.

" Good night Ryou," whispers Bakura as he walks toward the bathroom. " I need a shower."

Noa-chan- K. . .Shaina. . .where did the idea of bringing Nen and Kanji back come in? And Nen's hair changing from aquamarine-green to dark blue-green?

Shaina- *sighs* It just was an idea. . .and it's not like he's stealing your place. * Noa rolls his eyes* Okay so he's a review muse. His hair color changing. . .well just an idea. . .it'll get lighter as he grows up.

Kanji-chan- What's so special about Zen? * Shaina sighs and latches her hands behind her head* He's Yami and Yugi's kid. . .why is he so special. * Shaina smirks* Great she's not telling us.

Shaina- Yeah. . .he's a surprise. . .Zen. . .Nen. . .and Kanji. . .then later on there will be two more kids added into the mix. * muses mumble* Okay. . .you want to know what's so special about Zen?" * muses nod* He's a rein. * muses blink* Rein. . .short for Reincarnation. . .Zeke from

'Kages'. . .Zen here. *muses smile* He was Yami's adopted son. * muses nod* Well. . .okay. *Shaina starts to tell other muses a story*

Nen- *sweat drops* Well. . .as Shaina is telling the others a story I guess I'll finish commentary time up. R+R and here's a quote for you. " Why do I have to be like this? I'm only one kid. . .nothing special about me. . .but still I'm stuck with the memories of three people. One that died 5'000 years ago, another that died of a horrible disease, and now these imaginary memories. I'll continue to return. . .time after time. All I want to do is rest. . .but as long as the 'Pendant of Life' exists so will I. I made a promise. . .a covenant and I don't intend to break it." Kanji.