Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Default Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS: HEY!!!
Bakura: -.- you suck
SS:……
Mariku: -.o does this story involve me?
SS:…
Mariku: ARRG!!WE HAD A DEAL!!
SS:… ..>.>;;;; uhhh…..well about that..
Bakura: -.-;;
Mariku: SAY IT WOMAN!!
SS: >.> er…..I own nothing and if I owned yugioh then I wouldn't have to make deals with mariku..
Mariku: THAT'S IT I-
SS: RUN AWAY!!! O.O
Bakura:…..okay then…well anyway here is the…stuff
Italics = thoughts
" " = talking


DOMINO
Heather

City noises pierced the barrier of sound as time passed by. Hello my name is Heather and about a year ago I recently moved here to domino. By myself. You see I am in this exchange program so as top student in my class I have to go to Japan until the end high school.
So far it hasn't been too bad. Well lets just say it has been quieter than usual. There are these two guys that I met when I came here. To my relief they love duel monsters as much as I do so we became friends fast. Their names are Katsuya Jounouchi and Yugi Mouto. (A/N tell me if I misspelled his name >.<)
Soon I met their friends Anzu and Honda. They're ok but that Anzu girl is just plain annoying. Oh I'm sorry! I believe that I am boring you. Well you wont have to worry about that soon enough because from this point on my life wont seem that dull to you as I tell you a story of love, confusion, and
dueling. A story of my life.

 

"Dammit all!!", I yelled to the air. " -.- I can't believe that I got lost in the hall way AGAIN!"
"Lost again Heather?", a voice mocked. I jumped and turned around to meet Ryou Bakura. Ryou is basically the quiet one of the group, he is so mysterious and alluring, maybe that's why he is popular with the female population.
"Yes", I replied with venom in my tone, " so what if I am? It happens."
Ryou chuckled. Which was odd of him, perhaps the spirit has taken over him once again, I humored to myself. Honda swore that he threw that ring off of the castle ledge at Pegasus's kingdom.

"Well follow me I shall lead you to your class", Ryou turned away walking off through the maze of halls. I stared at his back dumb found. I shall lead you to your class?, who the hell says that!? He then turned to face me, motioning for me to follow him to who knows where. Reluctantly I followed his pace.

"Here you are", Ryou uttered. He actually took me to class? Wait of course he did! That's what he said he would do.

Why did I get a feeling of uncertainty when I was around him? Oh well, I shrugged it off and took my usual seat near the gang.

Honda and Jou seemed to be fighting each other. No doubt that it had to do with Shizuka, Jou's sister.

" No you CANN'T date her!!", Jou put him into a head lock. Honda then slipped out of Jou's grasp and managed to put both of his arms behind his back in a agonizing grapple.
" Hey I can date whomever I want!"
Suddenly a voice entered this amusing conversation.
"JOUNOUCHI AND HONDA!!!"……yup….the sensei came inside.
Both boys froze in an abnormal pose.
" That's it!!", the sensei's voice roared through their ears and everyone else's. " You two will now have to wax the floors of the ENITRE school after class! And I expect these floors to shine!!"
Jou and Honda hung their heads in shame as I smirked at this amusing act. Soon both boys sat back down in their seats and class finally took its course.
But something was different. I couldn't quite place it but…..I turned my head. Ryou Bakura stared at me with an unusual gaze. It seemed to be a cross between a smirk and a glare. Almost as if he was telling me that I should back off.

I glared back at him but that only widened his ominous smirk. Ryou Bakura who are you really?


SS: >.< I hope that was good!
Bakura: OF COURSE IT WAS!!! It was about me!
Mariku: -.- then it probably sucked..
Bakura: WHAT!? THAT'S IT!!
SS: O.O;;;;; er…..R&R peeps.