Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Who are you Ryou Bakura? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS: Hey im back ^.^
Bakura: -.- no one cares…you have no reviews woman.
SS:….
Mariku: -.- shut up….you are in this story therefore she can do anything she wants to you here..
Bakura: O.O!!SHIT!!
SS: >D

Oh yeah
" " =talking
italics = POV thoughts

BOLD = mind links…possible in this story..
Mariku:….er…Scarlet Saint does not own yugioh….and if she did Bakura and I would wear black leather and have many many nude sce-WHO WROTE THIS!!?
SS:….uhhh..STORY TIME!!

Domino lunch period
Heather

 

"AH! Finally lunch!", I yelled to the air joyfully.
The gang agreed in their creepy synchronized nod. Ryou was in back. As we walked to the lunch room I could not help but think about him. GAH!, I yelled in my mind. Why can't I stop thinking about him!? Sure he is cute and all but still!!....he holds the spirit of the tomb robber Bakura…..Damn now I feel foolish. I can't just hate him because of the spirit that is already gone…He is a normal person. A British version of Yugi! -.- oi. Maybe I'm just over-reacting.

I decided to shrug off my thoughts but in the back of my mind the questions plagued my ego.
"uh…Anzu would you like to trade lunches?", Yugi asked,
Although, before Anzu could answer I sat up in my seat.
"AH CRAP!...-.- I forgot my lunch"

The gang laughed and just told me to get it. Well duh! So I just walked out of the room. Although, I could feel, rather than see, Ryou Bakura's eyes bury themselves in my back. I shuddered while I was walking out of the lunch room.

Ryou…….what are you thinking?

That question came up most often in my head. What was he planning? Was he even planning at all? Damn you Ryou Bakura. GET OUT OF MY MIND!

Now now….What fun would that be my pet?
I literally jumped.

" Who's there!?", I demanded.
An erie silence filled the room.

After once last look around I turned my back to the world and continued to walk to my locker. All of these thoughts…..maybe since I was thinking of him so much I imagined his voice…but that did not sound like Ryou. It seemed deeper….more over-bearing…No it couldn't be him……It can't…….?

DOMINO after school
Heather

 

 

The gang said their goodbyes and we took our separate paths. Ryou, although, stayed behind. He stared at me with his beautifully innocent chocolate-brown eyes. Ryou, I stared back at him with an emotionless gaze, do not try to trick me….you hide something…tell me what it is Bakura….TELL ME! My eyes had become slightly bigger when I yelled that phrase in my head. Ryou just stood there until when he finally turned around and left.

I sighed.

You do not have to tell me now…..I will play along with your little game….I will be your pawn in this scheme….but remember Ryou Bakura……I bite as hard as you do…

 

 

 

 

SS; hope that was good R&R *runs away*
Mariku: -.o
Bakura: that's it you're leaving!!
*….long gone*
Mariku: -.- yup..
Bakura:…sooo what should we do now?
Mariku: lets find her hidden pocky stash!
Bakura: YEAH!!!