Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Wait for me in the Shadows... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS: hi! Oi I hate these past few chappies! Not enough of my Bakura!

/hugs bakura/
Bakura: -.-+
" " talking
italics thoughts

BOLD ITALICS mind links

Bold flashback

SS: :D love ya kura!
Bakura: -.o ugh…….Scarlet Saint does not own me or yugioh…….

Mariku: OR ME!
Malik:OR ME!
Shun:OR ME!
Kurama: OR M-
SS: I GET IT! -.-+ I WILL FIND A WAY TO OWN YOU ALL!!...BUT FOR NOW I SHALL SETTLE WITH THE THEIF KING BAKURA PLUSHIE I AM GOING TO ORDER!!YAY!!
TBakura: O.O!HELP!


DOMINO Heather's house
Heather

 

..Ryou Bakura…

"WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!??", I shouted to the air.

The infamous Ryou Bakura has once again infiltrated my thoughts.

 

Why can't I stop thinking about you?

"Damn", I sighed. "I need to take a walk."

 

Standing up I grabbed my small jean jacket that went well with my black tank top and matching blue pants. I put my hand near the door knob. Taking one last look around the room as if I would never see it like this again.

 

I turned the knob and then walked out of my secure home and into the hazardous world.

 

 

 

While walking through these streets I bumped into various people, which was expected considering that it was a city.

 

 

"Maybe I'll see what Yugi-kun and Jounouchi-kun are up to."

 

I turned around and walked to my opposite `destination'. At least with Yugi and Jou I can have something to do.

 

Although, what happened next is something that I did not count on…

 

"ACK!"

Ok so maybe I did count on this to happen.

 

I bumped into someone.


"I am sooooo sorry sir I didn't me- "
There was no way I could finish my sentence when my eyes laid upon the loveliest being alive. He had sandy-blonde hair and lilac eyes.

Wow..

"uhh." I just stood there stupidly as I gazed at his beauty. Hey its not every day that an average girl comes across a hot bishounen like him.

He held his hand out to me which broke my random thoughts about the Egyptian god.

 

I look up at his face. He seemed pretty angry with my but of course I took his hand and stood up face to face with him. Well maybe not `face to face' considering that I am only 5"4' and he must be somewhere around 5'11".

 

"Uh. Sorry?", I mentally slapped myself.

 

He studied me for a second and then responded with, " Don't let it happen again girl." Then he turned around and walked away from me forever.

 

I had every urge to call back out to him….Who knows maybe my story would be different if I had. Of course I didn't.

 

I stared at him until he was consumed by the massive wave of fleshy tissue.

 

I hope I can see him again and maybe know his name…

 

Finally I moved from my spot and broke my trace.

 

I shouldn't bother with guys like him, there is no way that he would ever consider being with me..

 

At last I made it to Yugi-kun's home. The gang greeted me as usual. Ryou once again lingered in the shadows, watching me with a predatory gaze.

 

I ignored it.

 

I seem to do that a lot.

 

We all played dual monsters and began to chat about Yugi's victory and Jou's sister.

 

The day went by quickly and soon everyone left except for me and Ryou.

 

"Oh Heather!"

I turned to Yugi, " Yeah?"

 

" I forgot! The notes that you lent me. They're in my room could you get them I have to prepare dinner?"

 

I shrugged.

 

"Sure."

 

Walking up the stairs I hadn't noticed the pair of hazel eyes follow my every step.

 

Yugi's room.

 

"Ah here it is!", I exclaimed joyfully when I found my notebook. " Now its time to go."

 

I was about to turn back and leave. Leave to my empty shell of a home…if I had not felt someone's warm breathe travel down my neck and an ice cold hand run up my back.

 

Yugi isn't tall enough to reach my neck and everyone else left except…

Ryou….

"Uh hey Ryou?", I shuddered.

 

He lightly bit my ear.

 

I blushed, "Hey! What are you doing!?"

 

He whispered with a bit of malice in his tone, "I'm hungry."

I said nothing but merely stood still as his breath lightly touched my ear.

Oh how warm he is.

"Enter the Battle City Tournament and you shall see me again pet."

 

After he said those words I could feel his warm leave my frozen form and walk out the door.

 

It was a long while before I left that room.

 

SS: sooo?
Malik: so you think im sexeh? /smirk/
SS: abit v.v
Malik: ABIT!?
SS; -.o Bakura is MY ONE TRUE LOVE!!!
Bakura; -.- R & R