Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Ghouls ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Streets of Domino
Heather


The weeks after the encounter with the tomb robber passed by rapidly. It seemed that Bakura was telling the truth about the Battle City Tournament. Of course, what else was I suppose to do but join? After all I love the game and I wanted to see the mysterious yami of Ryou.

 

I looked toward the hospital remembering that I was there not too long ago for Yugi. Someone had stolen his sennen puzzle and trapped him into a duel inside a very old warehouse.

 

The group I believe is called the Ghouls. Damn them.

 

Don't worry Yugi-kun I'll help you fight them. I looked to my side and saw a man in a purple/black cloak was taking an innocent duelists cards!

"Hey what are you doing!?"

The man turned to me and smirked, "Ah another victim. So what do ya say little lady how about a duel winner takes all."

 

I nodded, "Fine but if I win you have to give that duelist his deck back."

 

He chuckled but nodded in agreement.

I readied my duel disk and prepared for my first battle city duel.

 

"Okay then I will go first and I put Armail (700/1300) in ATK mode and end my turn."

Tch, I didn't even know that weak monsters like that still exsisted.

"My turn!," I drew. "I put two cards face down and then 7 Colored Fish (1800/800) in ATK mode and attack!!"

My LP: 8000

His LP: 6900

"Damn you. MY TURN!", he exclaimed. "Ugh..one card in DEF mode."

"Pathetic. Alrighty then now I put Giant Red Seasnake in ATK mode and attack with him and 7 Colored Fish!"

My LP: 8000

His LP: 5100

"You only got lucky! Now I put another card in DEF!"

I sweatdropped.

 

Is he for real. Man what a pathetic duelist.

"My turn! Now I put Mechanical Chaser (1850/800) and then I'll attack using all three of my monsters!"

My LP: 8000

His LP: 1450

"Okay maybe you're not so bad. One more card in DEF mode."


"Too easy. I'll just attack with my three monsters."

 

My LP: 8000

His LP: 0

"Damn you! I'll tell my boss about this! Then you'll be sorry!," he ran off leaving the deck that he stole behind him.

"Dumb ass."

I stared into the distance as the grateful duelist thanked me and went his way. Who was this `boss' that he spoke of? Wait a sec! He could have some connection to the guy that lured Yugi into dueling!

(A/N -.- ya think?)
I ran off to find Yugi, oblivious to pair of eyes that followed my every step.

 

SS: that sucked..
Bakura: hey if your username is Artisian then why is there an `SS' after your colon?
Malik:…
Mariku: that sounded wrong…
SS: R&R