Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Today I shall run ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domino
Heather

 

 

 

Running sucks. No me gusta correr.

 

Damn it why in hell's name did Kaiba give a tournament that had the city as the arena!? Sigh. I hate this!

 

"Heather?"

 

I jumped with a small yelp. Why must people do this to me?

He chuckled.

 

Why must people laugh at me!?

I turned around.

 

Ryou.

 

This day should die in hole in a fire! (A/N XD credit to my friend Leslie!)

 

"Uhhhhhh……….hiya?", I answered.

He blinked, "Are you alright?"

 

I should be asking you that Ryou….or Bakura. Ah screw it.

 

"Ja Ne!"

I attempted to make a run for it but, he grabbed the bottom of shirt. Foiled once again.

"How many locator cards have you obtained?"

 

….Oh……..This day definitely deserves to burn. I FORGOT TO GET THE GUY'S LOCATOR CARD!!! Repeatedly I began to bang my head against the pole. Feeling confused Ryou sprinted away when I began to curse all the words I knew.

"Shit….Damn…Fu-….I am not alone…crap."

 

Of course I was right! It seemed that the freak I dueled was not bluffing.

As always something else, that is bad, happens right when I think that this day could not possibly get any worse.

 

I was surrounded by men in violet cloaks and soon was pushed up against the wall.

 

The guy that held me up seemed to be in some sort of trance. His eyes were blank and showed a purple/misty-like color.

 

What is with these feminine colors!?

 

Also a glowing, gold eye appeared on his forehead.

 

The eye of Ra?... From Egyptian mythology?

 

"Stay out of our business and no harm shall come to you."

 

I attempted a snicker when he said this. Who the hell does this guy think he is? Seriousness and a spark of anger flashed in his eyes. Why do I get a chill up my spine?

 

Soon I saw the man raise a dagger from out of nowhere and was about to stab me until…

"Yes Jounouchi I think I did see Heather come this way!"

 

"Shit", the man muttered.

 

Soon as fast as the men came they disappeared as well.

 

Days like today are just too good to be true.