Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Hott Guys and Annoying Friends ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I dun own YGO

 

Domino

Heather

 

I looked up to meet my `hero', or should I add an `s' to that? Hey wait! O.O crappers….Ryou….Why must fate hate me so?

"Heather are you alright? What the hell just happened!?"

I winced at Jou's volume and casually explained the whole thing. Casually. Ryou then put his hand up to his chin, as if he was thinking.

"Why would men in purple cloaks want to kill you?"

Jou interrupted, "Why would men wear purple?" I chuckled, my thoughts exactly Jou.

 

Credulously I glanced at Ryou. Ryou Bakura, I wonder if he had anything to do with this? Or was it Bakura. I shuddered at the thought. He still hasn't met up with me and now I have to deal with these `Ghouls'. Tch couldn't they have picked a more intimidating name? (A/N like rare hunters?)

Damn all these questions, my one flaw.
"Well anyway," Ryou declared, " we better find Mouto-kun and tell him."

Jou and I nodded. I hated to admit it but it was best if we found the `pharaoh'. Ugh he better not make me call him that.

As we foolishly sprinted around this city Jou stopped. Which was a bad thing considering that Ryou and I are behind him. With his sudden halt I crashed into Jou's back, also bouncing off of him and into Ryou which led us into a compromising position. Ryou blushed madly as I got off of him. This must be the lighter side of Bakura.

"Eheh I just remembered sumthin'," Jou rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"And!?", Ryou and I said in unison.
"I remembered well," Jou sweated when I gave him a this-better-be-friggen-good-jou glare, "Yugi dueled this other guy in purple early on today and once Yugi won he seemed `possessed' and this guy named Malik is after the God car-" I shoved the baka against the wall.
"And you didn't say this sooner BECAUSE!!!??", I shook him. What pisses me off the most is when people don't tell you useful info faster. Ryou held onto my shoulders, trying to pull me away. Rage is a strong emotion but I managed to let Jou breathe.
"Heather maybe you should rest at your house," Ryou sweat dropped. "You have been through a lot and I'm sure a good days rest should cheer you up!" He smiled. I guess it is ok considering that I dueled and had almost died.
"Yeah ok."


"Would you like for me to walk you home?", Ryou offered.

I shook my head, "No thanks Ryou-kun I need sometime to myself."

 

"Bu-"

 

"I'll be fine Ryou."

In the corner of my eye I could swear I saw a defiant stare radiating from his gaze. Like always I shrugged it off. I know that I probably shouldn't have but I was just too tired to care. So after saying my good byes and good lucks I traveled home.

The polluted air and unfamiliar faces once again were the center of my attention. It took a long while to get to my apartment. I loved my living location. It was out of the city and yet it was apart of it as well.

Almost like a neighborhood except vicinities such as these usually don't see a hot guy standing at your door step, no matter how hard you hit yourself. Wait a sec!? Hott guy!? Hold up he was the dude I bumped into. The hell did he find out where I live!!!??

 

"Well this is awkward."