Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Nessesary Evil ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I see that I have many visitors on this site and I really do appreciate it but why dun u guys review it says I have like 20 visitors per chapter almost but r ya too shy to review or criticize? Because if anyone thinks that I can do something for this story then tell me or just plain review me just to show that you actually like it…..the more reviews the faster I will update..
 
Ryou's Home
Yami no Bakura
 
 
Various weeks have passed since that day.
 
So many mind-numbing school days. Although it has been worth it to see the look upon the girl's face. So much fear that I am able to cut through it. On the other hand, she has been avoiding me, something I an very much annoyed with. So judgmental, is she afraid that it might be me instead of my hikari?
 
Now look what you have done little girl, my hikari is even more so alone.
 
Before she stayed around my hikari. Actually knowing his existence. A strange girl she is, but as I said before, rather amusing. Toying with emotions is my only form of entertainment. I have no pets and no woman would care for an ominous spirit. Truly a lonesome life but, the tournament has come.
 
I stood up in the eerie apartment. Out side I may at least have some `fun'.
 
The streets were paved with smiles and holding hands. Young couples walking together, children jumping around or playing with their meager delights. It all sickens me, their `lucky' lives they have. Always holding the hands of their parents, knowing that all will be well.
 
Damn them.
 
Truly envy is what I am feeling, Ryou nor I have truly held the hands of our family for a long amount of time. No no! Not now, this is no time to relook upon the past, the pharaoh will taste my metallic vengeance.
 
Walking upon these streets with all the happiness makes me feel…beneath them all.
 
Yet I still hold strong. I can easily over power them and tear their comfort away just as fast as they had received it. Hm?
 
A man clothed with a royal purple cloak quickly ran past me, and away from the alley. My curiosity took over as managed to peek through without anyone seeing me.
 
“Dumb ass.”
 
The girl. Apparently by the looks of it she had beaten that pathetic duelist that had ran past me. The grateful boy then thanked her and also ran out of the alley. I saw her walking towards the exit while I tried to conceal myself in the wave of flesh.
 
She then began a sprint, well she is most definitely not going to escape me.
 
I followed her ever step. Such a slow runner, humans today are just out of shape. If it were still the laws of Egypt then no one would have such a problem.
 
I seemed close enough now maybe I shall toy with her.
 
“Heather?”, I asked in Ryou's all so gentle voice.
 
I obviously took by surprise considering I had heard a small yelp emit from her mouth. Chuckling at her fear she turned to glare at me.

”Uhhhh……….Hiya?”, she responded.

Such fear.
 
“Are you alright?”
 
She then stared at me for a moment and said, “Ja Ne!”
 
Her attempt to escape me was rather amusing. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt, unsure of what to do at this point, “How many locator cards have you obtained?”
 
She then had a blank stare and started to bang her head on the pole, what an odd species. I looked up to see more men in purple cloaks advance towards us. Quickly I managed to conceal myself again, after all why not watch her misery?

“Shit….Damn…Fu-….I am not alone…crap.”
 
Right you are little one. She was suddenly surrounded by men in these cloaks that dragged her into another alley and pinned her against the wall. Tch idiotic woman.

Although lost in thought I did not see Jounouchi coming up behind me.

“Hey Ryou have you seen Heather?”, he asked.

Truly his presence did surprise me but I managed a calm look, “
Yes Jounouchi I think I did see Heather come this way!”
 
I yelled only so that the `gang' would not kill the woman. After all I still need her….