Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A TwoPair Of Brown Eyes ❯ Exploded Microwave + Ryou PMSing = Run, Bakura, RUN! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Yay! I'm baaaack!!

Bakura: I'm surprised you didn't die last night. -_-

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Hey... Staying up until four in the morning and then waking up at nine isn't such a bad thing...

Bakura: *Cough*Insomniac*cough*

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Bakura, shut up now, before I let a PMSing Ryou loose on you.

Bakura: OO
_____________________________

Chapter 1: Exploded Microwave + Ryou PMSing = Run, Bakura, RUN!

Oh sweet mother of Holy God... I thought he said he BROKE the microwave-

Not EXPLODED it!

Shards of glass and metal are strewn in a bizarre mozaic in front of the microwave. A jagged peice of burnt crap is all that's left of what once was an actual, working microwave.

"BAKURA!!!"

He walks in, looking strangely sheepish, and-

Scared?

I don't fucking care. Not right now. "Bakura... Come here..." I growl angrily, glaring in my oh-so TERRIFYING way.

"Eeeerm...." Bakura stays his distance from me- not that I can blame him. Right now I feel like taking a jagged sharp of exploded microwave shit and cutting off his hands- and other stuff.

"Come. Here."

"Ryou-"

"No. Come here."

"But-"

"NOW."

Bakura slowly and warily walks towards me, an unreadable expression on his face.

Grabbing him by the sleeve- I know, this is probably a bad idea- I shove him in front of the peice of shit on the counter.

"Explain..." I growl.

Aaaargg!!! Bakura's such a baka! He's shuffling his feet like a naughty child and blushing! Baka, baka, BAKA!!!

"Uh..."

Wait a sec- Bakura's blushing?!

"You tried to microwave tinfoil again, didn't you?

He's mumbling something incoherent. Stupid BASTARD! This is the last time I let him near technology!

"Huh?" I ask, confused, and not pacified in the slightest.

"I said, 'I wanted to see what would happened if I microwaved a cherrybomb'."

WHAT?! He microwaved a cherrybomb? How stupid can one person be?!

Incredibly, apparently...

I message my temples in exasperation.

"Where in almighty hell did you the idea to microwave a CHERRYBOMB?" I ask impatiently.

"Dunno..." he looks ashamed, but I know he's lying about something- But I just can't lay my finger on it.

I soften my voice with him- even though I really don't feel like it- and ask him gently, "Will you help me with cleanup?"

He's POUTING?

Alright, which one of you kidnapped the REAL Bakura?! Maybe it was the aliens? Maybe Malik and Marik-

Wait a sec...

Malik and Marik...

"Bakura... You made a bet with Malik or Marik, didn't you?" I ask him sharply.

"Ya..." He says, almost inaudibly.

"HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET, BAKAYAROU?! MALIK ANF MARIK ARE EVEN CRAZIER BASTARDS THAN YOU!! WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THEM?!"

Uh-oh... He's staring at me again. What is this, stare at crossdressing Ryou's day?! I know, he's hot and all, but STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME!!!

"Uh, Ryou... Are you feeling well?" He looks scared of me.

Hell, he looks terrified.

Not that I blame him... I'm pretty terrified of myself right now. But more than that, I'm scared what HE'LL do to me once he recovers from the shock of hearing his quiet, innocent little hikari start screaming and swearing.

So I do the best possible thing for the situation.

I leave the room.
___________________________________