Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Affections Touching Across Time ❯ First meeting of the cult...I mean crew! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu: Ok...not my first fic, but it has been a long time since I've written one of these, and I only wrote one that was good.

Bakura: What do you mean that "The pairings in the show occur in real life as well, but after a vacation scare, perhaps things will change?"

Inu: Oh that...no worries.

Yami: ...don't trust her...her inspiration was...GOODWriter123456

Bakura: Oo... Oh no!!! That woman was hell!!!!

Inu: She wasn't that bad!! And hey! For once, people actually cared about waht Tristan had to say in one fan fic.

Tristan: She still tortured me!!

Inu: Oh, get over it...we have to start this fan fic soon!

Tea: Am I gonna have two psychotic yami's chasing after me?

Inu: No.

Tea: ^_^ I will be more than glad to work with you!!

Seto: Really? I just looked into her plan book...she has HELL waiting for you Tea.

Tea: (((((O.O))))) WHY???!!!

Joey: *looks in book* It says she just doesn't like you.

Tea: -_-0

Serenity: So, you said there was gonna be Yaoi, right? Who pairs with who? *scared look*

Inu: You'll find out soon, but don't worry your pretty little head. Seto is all yours. I never was a fan of Seto/Joey pairings.

Joey: *gagging motion* Oh GOD!!! thats gross!!!

Seto: Ugh...they make ME the dog humper instead of Mai....disgrace...

Mai: Hey! ><

Ryou: ...Oh, so now I finally get to talk?

Inu: Yes Ryou, you may speak.

Ryou: Well, I should hope you are a little bit more leniant on us Inu.

Inu: Sure...when Tristan learns how to tell time.

*Everyone looks at Tristan*

Tristan: ...*looks down* I still can't...

Yugi: *turns into evil Yugi of death* HOLD HIM DOWN AND MAKE HIM LEARN!!!!!!!!

*Everyone but Bakura and Inu lunge at Tristan, trying to teach him*

Marik: *angry* NO YOU FUCKING MORON!!!! THE BIG HAND SHOWS THE MINUTES!!!!!

Tristan: *confused* BUT THERE ARE NO HANDS!!!! JUST STICKS!!!!!!!

Malik: (he's the nicer one in this fic) *sighs* Perhaps its just too much to make him learn...

Isis: But if we teach him, we stand a chance of not being tortured!!!

Malik: ....*thinks it over* HOLD THE LITTLE FUCKER DOWN AND SHOW HIM HOW TO TELL TIME YOU IDIOITS!!!!!!

Bakura: I guess we're not starting the first chapter here...are we?

Inu: *shakes head*

Bakura: *pets Inu* Perharps next time?

Inu: *nods*

Bakura: Can I hurt them?

Inu: *thinks about it* No blood on the carpet, ok?

Bakura: *giggles like a school girl* Yay!! Okay!!! *back to sadistic, psychotic Bakura of death* PREPARE TO DIE FUCKERS!!!! *lunges at everyone but Inu*

Marik: You realize that if you kill us...you'll be the only one left for Inu to torture in the story...

Bakura: *stops in mid air* OH shit...you're actually right...*floats neatly to floor*

Joey: SHIT!!!! HE STILL HASN'T LEARNED!!!!

Seto: OH COMEON!!! EVEN JOEY KNOWS!!!!

Joey: *looks down* ...I will take that as a compliment

Seto: -_-0

Inu: ANYWAY, this chapter is called "Meet the Cast and Crew" so intorduce yourselves!!

Yugi: Hi, I'm Yugi! In the show, I'm the main character, but off set, I'm a normal incredibly rich kid. I'm 16.

Yami: In the show, I am the pharoah, which is true. I did come outta a puzzle when they found me, and so I played that part. Off set, I am also rich,
and I am in a band with Bakura and Seto.

Bakura: Do I REALLY?

Inu: Yes, now speak!

Bakura: Ugh...I'm a sadistic freak of nature on and off set...I am in a band with Yami and Seto as the lead singer and I play electric/acoustic
guitar.

Ryou: I am a normal student possessed by Bakura in the show. My real name is Ryou Ichiro. Bakura's is Bakura Sakuete. Off stage I work at
shelters most of the time since I'm rich.

Tristan: HI, I'm Tris---

Inu: We're done!!!

Tristan: O.O But I never finished! And half of us didn't go!!

Inu: Too boring, sorry. Well just tell their characters in the story.

Tristan: But, why interupt me? Yami, Seto, Bakura, Yugi, and Ryou were all just as boring!

Everyone: BECAUSE WE HATE YOUR MESSED UP HAIR!

Tristan: *self conciously touches it* It's not that bad...

Inu: pfft, sure it is!

Bakura: Well, while Inu starts on the first chapter, I'll say the first thing Inu should've said. Inu does not own Yugioh.

Lawers: *curse under their breaths* They remembered the disclaimer, damn!

Everyone: -_-0

Bakura: God damn, you're corny Inu....worse than Gw (GOODWriter)

Inu: -_-0...you're meaner to me than you are to her!

Bakura: *shrugs*

Inu: Anyways, 1st chapter will be up soon, sorry for rambling on and not getting to the story!!!
Converting /tmp/phpwNWWEk to /dev/stdout