Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Affections Touching Across Time ❯ Final Cut! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh, the characters used in this fanfiction, or Hitler.

Bakura: What does Hitler have to do with it?

Inu: Truely...I don't know.

Bakura: -_-0

Inu: Ok, I expect you all to review once you're done reading.

Everyone: *looks at each other*

Inu: *slaps forehead* Not you guys!! The readers!!

Everyone: OOOOOHHHHH!

Inu: -_-0

Yugi: Inu, when will we actually start with the chapter?

Yami: Yeah, remember last time? We wanted to, but we didn't even start on what the plot line was going to be!

Inu: Oh yeah...because you guys were trying to teach Tristan how to tell time, right?

Isis: Speaking of, did he learn?

Everyone: *looks at Tristan*

Tristan: ...

Ryou: *eye suddenly twitches* YOU IDIOTIC MOTHERFUCKER!!! *lunges at Tristan* LEARN OR DIE!!!!!!!

Everyone: *eyes Ryou warily*

Bakura: ...I think I've influenced him too much...

Tea: *sarcasm dripping* No Bakura, you didn't influence him enough

*no one pays attention to her*

Tea: Hey!

Inu: *not caring about Tea* Anyway, lets continue onto chapter 1!!! Final Cut!

A/N: I do not know what the ending of Yu-Gi-Oh! shall be, so I am assuming my own version. In this version, the Yami's finally have their own body, everyone has been befriended, and it is a bit more comical. And the song, "Heart of the Cards" is not mine either, and can be found in the Yugioh sound track, "Yu-Gi-Oh! Music to Duel by."

------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

In brooking and utter dissapointment, the director looked at his cast while rubbing his temples. They had messed up the scene again by laughing at Bakura's joke.

"Kura...could you say your line a little more seriously so we can move on?" the director pleaded.

Bakura answered between laughs, "I can try," and tried to stop smiling as the director sighed.

"Ok, lets start from the scene where Bakura is offending you guys," the director ordered.

Everyone nodded obiediantly, and re-started the scene.

"And...Action!"

Bakura and Yami were playing a game, and Bakura had finally won.

"Ha!! I won Pharoah!!" Bakura cried, happy that someone actually beat Yami.

"Pfft. As if! I saw you cheat!!" Yami cried back.

"You just can't accept that I finally beat you, the king of games!!" Bakura roared angrily.

"Noooo, you can't accept that I can beat you anytime, anywhere, at any game!" Yami yelled back just as viciously.

"The only reason you EVER win is because you have your gay little cheerleaders!!"

"EXACTLY!! With friends, I've always won!!!"

"Well, now that I have friends as well, don't you think it's possible that I can win too??!!"

"No, because I'm the king of games!!"

Everyone looked at the two. Tea was about to step in to stop the fight when Malik grabbed her shoulder.

"Don't interfere," Malik stated.

Tea nodded and watched helplessly at the two fighting Yami's.

"Your FRIENDS as you call them, are sadistic, psycho, blood-addicted freaks!!"

"Your FRIENDS are a slut, a mutt, a shark, a friendship ranting idiot, a dice obsessed dork, and an insult to eye proportion!!" Bakura shouted and took a breath.

"What about Ryou, Seto, Isis, and Serenity?" asked Yami.

"I have nothing against them," Bakura stated simply.

Yami rolled his eyes at this.

"Just accept defeat, and we can go back to being best friends and move on with our lives."

Yami stared at Bakura. He made a face that said, 'I want to accept, 'cause I like being friends with you...but I hate losing!'

Bakura stared back at Yami with a scowl, but his eyes obviously had a bit of sorrow in them. He glared in order to lose the sad gaze.

"Yami, just let it go..." Yugi pleaded. Yami looked at Yugi with affection before agreeing.

"Now that that's over, what should we do? I mean, we beat every villian that hated us, made friends who ARE villians, and well, we finished high school," Tristan blurted out.

"Does this mean we go our separate ways?" asked Mai.

Joey looked at Mai as if she was crazy.

"No! I'm neva leavin' my best bud because we done and over with! As long as we're friends, the adventures neva end!" Joey cried out, almost desperately.

Seto looked at Joey sadly. He had actually grown to like the mutt.

"Joey is right," Seto said, suprisingly, no one looked at him strangely, "We are friends, and as such, we stick together."

"Ending your speech there?" asked Mariku.

"Yes," Seto replied.

"Good, we don't need another Tea," Mariku said happily.

Tea merely glared before turning back to Yugi.

Everyone hugged each other, saying their goodbyes, and began walking away, all but Ryou.

"Wait!" he cried out, in his frail and shy voice.

Everyone looked back, shocked that Ryou can actually scream.

"Look, this may sound weird, but shouldn't we let out our real feelings towards each other?" he asked.

They all looked down, pondering on what Ryou just said. Out of nowhere, Joey walked up to Mai and kissed her. When they parted, Mai looked astonished.

"J-Joey?" she asked, somewhat hopeful.

"Mai, I've grown to love you. I hope you love me too," Joey said, almost begging her to comply with his offer. Mai threw her arms over his shoulders, pulling him to a tight embrace.

"Oh Joey!! Of course I love you!" she said, over-joyed.

Tea walked up shyly to Yami when Joey and Mai had parted from their hug.

"Uhm, pharoah," she began.

"Call me Yami," he responded.

"O-Okay. Yami, I think I love you," Tea said.

Yugi and Yami looked at Tea in a shocked fashion. Yami was the first to recover. He looked over at a heart-broken Yugi.

"Tea, even if I did love you, I couldn't be with you. Yugi...Yugi is more important to me. I could never take the one a friend has loved for so long," Yami admitted to Tea, who was taken aback.

Tea looked at Yugi apologetically. Yugi smiled weakly, "We're still friends Tea, right?" asked Yami.

"Yeah," Tea said sadly.

(Bwhahahahahah! It's not gonna be an "everyone wins" fan fic.)

Serenity was the next to speak.

"Uhm, Seto," she said even more shyly than Tea.

"Yes Serenity?" Seto asked, surprised that someone other than Mokuba called him Seto.

"I sorta have a crush on you...sorta..." she said as a blush crept onto her features. As she said this, Tristan's and Duke's jaws fell to the floor in astonishment.

"I sorta have a crush on you too," Seto answered shyly. Joey was having a hard time comprehending what his sister said, but after what Kaiba said, his brain was working over time.

"WHAT???!!!" he shouted.

"Oh Joey, I really like Seto, please don't---" Serenity began, but she was interrupted.

"No, no, sis, you got it all wrong. I'm happy for you, but I can't believe Kaiba started blushing! I know I have to let you grow up, and here is where you begin maturing...I'll try not to hold you back," he said affectionately to his sister before turning to Seto, "but if you EVA hurt her, there'll be hell to pay!" he said angrily, before smirking.

"Don't worry, 'Godfatha of games,' I will take good care of Serenity," Seto replied, also smiling as he took Serenity into his arms gently.

"Anyone else?" asked Ryou.

With half the group heartbroken, 1 part still single, and the last part with the people they love, everyone shook their heads.

"What about you Ryou, do you have anything to say?" asked Bakura.

"Yes. Everyone, please start calling me Ryou...it gets confusing when you call both Bakura and myself 'Bakura.'" he stated, somewhat annoyed.

Everyone laughed at his comment and face and agreed.

"I guess...this is where we part," Isis said sadly.

"Yeah, but not forever!" Yugi stated, regaining his cheerfulness.

"Dat's right! We'll be friends no matta' what!" Joey said.

"Hmph, even I believe we shall cross paths once more," Bakura stated.

"Let's promise! We'll be friends forever!" Mokuba said, while sticking his hand out. Everyone put their hands ontop of Mokuba's in a circle while Yami spoke, "We shall always be friends. No matter what, we will stick together and never forget our adventures of the past, or the adventures we shall soon face...in college," everyone shuddered, "but, they will be the best years of our lives, because we have each other. So, my friends, do we promise to be friends forever?"

Eveyone threw their hands up while shouting, "We promise!"

Even Bakura, Malik, and Mariku agreed, having wide, silly grins on their faces.

"Heh, pharoah, remember you and your little height-lacking friend taught me about the 'heart of the cards'?" asked Bakura.

"Yes," Yami smiled, somewhat amused by Bakura's insult to Yugi.

"I still don't believe in it," Yami frowned, "but I believe that this friendship will last longer, and is stronger than the heart of the cards...because thats what makes it."

Yami smiled again at this, and they shook hands laughing.

Everyone looked at the sky as the song, "Heart of the Cards" began to play, the camera shot up to look at the sky, and began to run the credits. At the end, the word "Yu-Gi-Oh!" echoed throughout.

"And---CUT! Great take guys! We're finally done!" said the director happily.

"Yay!" everyone cheered.

"But," Malik started, "now what? Do we really go our separate ways?"

"Hey, you're right," Mariku realized.

"Then, this is the real goodbye?" asked Odion.

Rex and Weevil walked to them from backstage.

"I suppose so..." Rex said sadly.

"Unless..." began Pegasus.

"Unless what?" everyone asked.

"Well,"

------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Inu: Yay! Cliffie! Sucky one, but oh well!

Bakura: Who are the damned gay couples gonna be??!!

Inu: You guys really wanna know?

Everyone: *nods*

Inu: Alright...Ryou and Bakura, Yami and Yugi, Duke and Tristan--

Duke: NOOOOOO!

Inu: O.o Alrighty then *continues* Mariku and Malik, and thats it.

Yugi: Why Duke and Tristan?

Inu: To console each other's pain of being dumped by Serenity.

Duke: *grumbles* I would never stoop so low...

Inu: Anyway, please review!

Ryou: Can you tell us something about the final chapter?

Inu: There will be an epilouge, having all the lyrics of the songs that are mentioned in the story, or the songs that I was listening to that just fit the story so well. It will say where the song begins during the scene, since I can't put songs on my actual work.

Ryou: Interesting.

Mariku: Suck up...

Ryou: Are not!

Inu: -_-0
Converting /tmp/phpXZkK2D to /dev/stdout