Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Agent 005 ❯ I'm on Vacation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After seeing a lot of previews for spy movies. I had a nerve to come up with Yu-Gi-Oh spy fic. It may have a few flaws in it since I'm just writing this as it comes to me.

Chapter 1: I'm on Vacation

It was a hot, sunny day, perfect for tanning and just plain relaxing. Yami Kawa was just doing that on his well-deserved vacation.

Yami was sitting by the pool in his black, silk boxers and sunglasses. He took a quick sip of ice cold raspberry ice tea, laid back in his beach chair, and continued to work on his tan while enjoying the peaceful scenery.

Not a sound could be heard. Even the trees didn't stir.

Yami liked this and smiled to himself. For once he could get away from booming gunshots aimed at him, countless explosions, laughter of psychotic villains, and anything else that had to be dealt with when you're a secret agent.

Riiing. Riiing. Riiing.

'Nooo, not now,' Yami moaned to himself.

A middle-aged man with gray hair and a well-trimmed mustache wearing a black suit approached Yami. He stood right in the sunlight causing to cast a shadow on Yami.

"Sir, you have a phone call on the line and they want to speak to you right now."

"Not now, Mortimer. Tell whoever it is that I'm busy at the moment," Yami said angrily.

"But sir, it's the chief and he says it's very urgent." Mortimer calmly replied.

'Urgent enough to disturb me on my once in a lifetime vacation!?' Yami started to sit up. "Oh, all right. Go ahead and put it on videophone. And tell Mr. Motou that I'll be there in a minute."

"Yes sir." Mortimer walked back into the house.

Yami slowly stood up and stretched as his butler walked away. 'What can be so important to disturb me while I'm taking a break!? Damn, I hope it's not that insane Pegasus guy.'

He crosses his arms.

'He couldn't have escaped. I'd made sure that he was placed in jail with top-notch security after all the evil deeds he's done. Or attempted to do… '

Yami sighed.

'It's probably just another mission that no amateur spy can take on. Hmm…'

Yami looked the clear, cool water in the pool and grinned. "Maybe I should take a quick dip first before I go in." He dived into the pool and made a small splash.

***

Well it's a slow start, but I'll try to keeping moving along.