Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Agent 005 ❯ My Mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Took me a while to come up with this chapter.

***

Chapter 2: My Mission

"Ok, what is it?" Yami asked as he sat down on a brown suede coach. He was wearing a black cotton robe over his boxers.

"It took you long enough!"

Yami looked up above the fireplace where he saw a big television screen. An old man with gray hair and a slightly, bushy mustache wearing a neutral colored pullover vest with a white long sleeve shirt was pictured on it. His purple eyes gazed at Yami's as though he wasn't pleased.

"I was taking a refreshing swim since I thought it was my vacation, chief."

"I'm sorry Mr. Kawa, but you know as well as I do that a duty of a spy is never done. I'm I right?"

"I suppose," Yami rolled his eyes.

Chief Motou narrowed his eyes. "Now then, I need you to go another mission. The most important yet."

'Aren't they all important?" Yami thought.

"It seems that Pegasus has escaped from prison again and hasn't been seen since."

"Damn him!" The agent muttered under his breath. "I guess my mission is to find and capture Pegasus, huh?"

"You got it! But this time you're not going alone."

"I took Pegasus down once by myself. I think I'm quite capable of doing it again." He said confidently.

"Yes, but last time you nearly got yourself killed. I'm not going to take that risk. So I'm sending Agent 018 with you."

"Who's Agent 018?" Yami wondered out loud.

"Why my grandson, Yugi Motou." He answered.

"You have a grandson!? You never told me you had a grandson."

"What? You want to know about my personal life too?"

"You know about mine," he smirked and crossed his arms. "I'm a sexy spy that every lady falls for but is only interested in guys."

'So is my grandson, but I'm not telling him that' Mr. Motou coughed. "Yes, umm… Anyway in order for this mission to succeed I want you and Yugi to get acquainted. He's already heading for your place right now."

"What about the mission?"

"You can't work well with someone you don't know."

"True…" Yami nodded.

"I want you and Yugi to spend the rest of the day getting to know each other. Teach him some of your fancy moves or whatever and that's an order. I'll call you tomorrow to ready both of you for the mission."

"Yes, sir." The doorbell rang.

"I'll get that for you, sir"

"Thank you, Mortimer." Yami replied.

"I'll leave you two alone now." The screen turned blank and was covered by a picture frame.

Soon a person a bit shorter than Yami wearing black leather pants and a black shirt stepped into the living room with a suitcase. Yami gaped. The man looked just like him. A bit of a difference in the hair and eyes though.

'He could be almost consider my brother or even my twin. He looks damn cute and sexy though. Wait. Where did that come from?"

Yami just sat there soundless, staring at Yugi.

Yugi felt a bit uncomfortable. He always heard of the great Agent 005 from his grandfather. That's what made him want to be a spy in the first place. He hated doing all the paperwork at he office. He wanted excitement and action. Well, that and the chance to meet Yami Kawa. One time, Yugi was going through some records and reports; he saw a photo of Yami. All he did was stared. His first thoughts were "My god, he hott!" and that's when he formed a small crush.

Back to the scene…

'Maybe I should introduce myself.' Yugi thought.

"Umm.. Hello I'm Agent 018, Yugi Motou,"

***

Err… yeah. I thought that chapter was okay.

Read & Review?