Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Akane from America ❯ Akane takes the bus ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! A new chapter for `Akane from America'! I finally got to writing it. At least it wasn't as abandoned as `Doom Group goes to Highschool' was two chapters ago. But what does that have to do with anything?
 
Yenchna and Kentuski: Dartz? What Dartz? He doesn't need any anger management classes, when did you see him freak out? O_o
 
LilyIris: That's all right. As I said before, what Dartz? And what is this `Allister' you speak of? o_O
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to me. Only Kyoshi, Damian, and Akane.
 
 
Akane waited by the bus stop for her bus home. She knew that the bus would arrive in ten minutes, but she wanted to make sure she didn't miss it. She sat down on a bench. A moment later, a familiar blonde sat next to her.
 
“Hello, sir.” Akane said, her voice sounding like an angelic melody.
 
“Yo..” The blonde mumbled, inching away. Akane extended her arm out to him.
 
“My name is Akane, what's yours?” She asked. The blonde stared at her. (Not that you could tell, he had sunglasses on.)
 
“Keith..” The man replied, not bothering to shake her hand. Akane withdrew her arm.
 
“Keith? That sounds American! Oh my god. You're just like me!!” Akane screamed, causing near-by squirrels to fall off of trees due to the sheer volume.
 
“That's uh.. Great kid.” Keith said, looking very uncomfortable.
 
“I know! Let's talk about American things like-“ Akane started.
 
“Look! There's my friend, who I've been waiting for. So I gotta go, bye!” Keith exclaimed. He jumped up off the bench and ran toward his friend, who had spiky blonde hair and looked like he spent a lot of time at the gym.
 
“Oh well.. I'm sure I can talk about America with someone else!” Akane said to herself. The bus came awhile later, and the teen got on happily. Sadly though, she didn't have any Yen.
 
“Shoot.. I don't have any legal tender for the ride..” Akane mumbled. The bus driver looked at her sympathetically.
 
“It's okay, miss. You can stay on the bus, I'll pay for your ride.” The driver said. Akane smiled and sat in an empty seat.
 
 
Elsewhere, Kyoshi was at his house, crying. His doorbell rung, he got up to answer the door.
 
“Hello?” Kyoshi said, opening the door.
 
“Kyoshi.. You're a mess.” Seto stated. Damian elbowed him in the stomach.
 
“Can we come in?” He asked. Kyoshi nodded, and the two walked in. The trio walked into the living room and each sat in a different seat.
 
“Um.. What can I do for you two?” Kyoshi asked, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.
 
“Oh nothing! We just wanted to hang out with you. Seto said you didn't look well when started walking back to your house.” Damian answered, folding his hands on his lap.
 
“Oh.. Um... I don't really wanna talk about that..” Kyoshi said, sniffling.
 
“That's all right.” Damian told him. Seto got up from his seat and walked over into the kitchen and picked up the phone.
 
“I'm ordering pizza!” He yelled.
 
“Okay!” Damian yelled back. He got up to sit next to Kyoshi. (Kyoshi is sitting on a couch.) “So how was English class for you? Isn't the teacher such a bas-“
 
“Kyoshi, what do you want on the pizza?!” Seto asked, poking his head through the doorway.
 
“Um.. Pepperoni and black olives.” Kyoshi replied, looking at the younger teen. Seto nodded and went back to talking on the phone.
 
“Stupid rich.. So I heard that Ryuji is finally going to try Dance Dance Revolution!” Damian said, smirking for no apparent reason.
 
“Didn't he say it was a stupid game that destroys a child's mind?” Kyoshi asked. Damian scratched the back of his head and laughed maniacally, once again for no reason.
 
“Eh.. He said that yesterday, he saw a young man with screwed up eyes playing it, and he was so annoyed that the man got so much attention for such a stupid activity, he was going to show the guy that he could do it too.” Damian explained.
 
Seto walked back into the room and flopped down on his seat. “Well the pizza is all ordered, all we have to do is wait for the stupid mortal to get here.”
 
“Stupid mortal, says the MORTAL!” Damian said, rolling his eyes. Seto glared at him and looked at Kyoshi.
 
“So...” He started, trying to find a topic to talk about.
 
“Okay.. Okay.. I'll tell you guys, but please don't make a big deal out of it..” Kyoshi suddenly said. Damian inched closer to hear, and Seto sat on the other side of Kyoshi. (Probably making him feel more uncomfortable then he already is.)
 
“Katsuya.. He broke up with me...” Kyoshi mumbled. Damian's eyes started glowing a very bright and scary shade of red.
 
“He.. WHAT?!” He yelled, causing a window to shatter into tiny, tiny pieces. Kyoshi looked at the ground, that definitely didn't help.
 
“Why?” Seto asked, putting an arm around Kyoshi's shoulder in a hugging kind of way.
 
“Well.. He said he wanted to go out with Akane..” Kyoshi replied. Damian gritted his teeth and started growling. Seto arched an eyebrow.
 
“Damian, are you okay?” He asked, taking his arm away from Kyoshi.
 
“I knew Katsuya would break up with you if a pretty girl came by! What a bastard! I didn't like him from the start, but I ignored it and became friends with him because you” Damian looked at Kyoshi. “wanted me to get to know more people. And now he's gone and broken up with you! Well I know who's going on my list of people whom I hate!”
 
“Calm down.. I don't think yelling about it will help, or make Kyoshi feel any better.” Seto said. Kyoshi shook his head.
 
“Everyone has their opinions..” He whispered. He grabbed a tissue from a near-by tissue box and blew his nose in it. Just then, the doorbell rang. Seto got up to answer it.
 
“Yo, 1,700 Yen.” The pizza boy said. Seto took out his wallet and handed the appropriate amount of money to him, plus a decent sized tip. The pizza boy's eyes widened.
 
`This is a 3000 extra Yen tip! SCORE!' The pizza boy thought, handing Seto a box. He ran off to get in his car, nearly hitting it in the process. Seto shook his head in disgust and closed the door.
 
“Pizza's here.” He said, walking back into the living room and setting the box on the table. Damian opened the box and sniffed at its contents.
 
“What IS this?” He asked, looking at Seto.
 
“It's pizza.” Seto answered. He turned to Kyoshi. “Where are your plates?”
 
“Uh.. They're in one of the cupboards. I'm not sure, I mostly eat with a napkin.” Kyoshi replied. He was beginning to feel a bit better then he did before. But then.. He was hanging out with his two best friends! Seto Kaiba and Damian. They usually didn't get to spend much time together, the three of them. Seto was always busy with something.
 
“Damian, stop poking it! You're going to get your hand germs on it!!” Seto yelled. Damian turned his head and glared at the millionaire.
 
“There are germs everywhere.. Me touching the pizza makes no difference.” He replied calmly.
 
“We should eat the pizza before it gets cold.” Kyoshi stated. The two other boys glared at each other before taking a piece of the pizza.
 
 
“You!” Ryuji yelled as he walked into the arcade. He pointed his finger at a young man with very long bright blue. Said man turned around to look at him.
 
“Me.” He replied, grinning. Ryuji pushed past a crowd and walked on a Dance Dance Revolution machine and pulled the young man onto it.
 
“You, me, dance!” He exclaimed.
 
“My.. We just met, I'm flattered.” The young man said, still grinning.
 
“Do you think this is funny?! You think because you're such a great Dance Dance Revolution player, you're all that and a bag of chips! Well you're not! I'm here to prove it!” Ryuji yelled, drawing a flock of girls to watch.
 
“Who is he and why is he yelling so much?” Lily asked, turning to her two friends.
 
“Maybe he's hearing impaired and wants to make sure he can hear himself.” Yenchna replied.
 
“Lovers spat, duh!” Bethany chirped. The two other girls looked at each other.
 
“Oh.” They both said, shrugging.
 
“Hush! I can't concentrate with you three talking so loudly!” Kitty screamed, whapping the three on the head. They all stopped talking to watch the two boys play the game.
 
Ryuji watched as the other man chose his settings. He knew that if he chose to do beginner mode, he'd look like an idiot for yelling in the first place. He shrugged and chose to do heavy mode.
 
“It is your decision in songs.” The young man said, looking at Ryuji. Ryuji, who had no clue whatsoever on Dance Dance Revolution, chose a rather quick song. The young man laughed a bit, earning him a glare from the dice master.
 
 
“How could I.. I lost?!” Ryuji asked. He was on the ground, as he had fallen off the stage, and the young man had already helped him up four times before.
 
“I have a feeling this was your first play.. Here's a tip, don't start on heavy mode if you've never played before. Especially after that short speech you made, you turn out looking like a prick.” The young man said.
 
“I thought I would turn out like that if I DID do beginner mode..” Ryuji told the man. The young man shook his head. “Well anyway, my name is Ryuji.”
 
“Oh? Nice name.. I'm... Dartz.” The young man said, helping Ryuji off the ground. Because too much time was spent elsewhere, Akane suddenly came into the arcade.
 
“Dance Dance Revolution!” She exclaimed. Dartz looked at her.
 
`Just when I get close to him!' Dartz thought, his left eye twitching. He looked at Ryuji and stormed off.
 
“Dartz?” Ryuji said. He noticed Akane and smiled. “Hey Akane!”
 
Akane looked at him. “Oh, hi Ryuji. You go to the arcade? What a coincidence!” She replied. Duke smiled and winked at the girl. They then decided to play some Dance Dance Revolution.
 
 
^_^ W00T! And finished just before I had to get off the computer to eat!