Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Alone ❯ Seto's thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura: Hi!!

Joey: This is bout Kaiba this time

Sakura Tenshi: Maybe you I'm experimenting *smiles*

Seto: With what -. ^

Sakura Tenshi: I'm seeing what's so good about Yaoi so I'm gonna try it!

Joey: WITH US!!!

Seto: *faints*

Sakura Tenshi: Wake up Seto-Sama I need you

Seto: If I stay fainted you won't be able to use me

CJP: *pulls Seto by the ear* Get Baka-Sama

Seto and Joey: *growl*

CJP and Sakura Tenshi: KAWAII!!

Ryou: They don't own Yu-Gi-Oh *sigh* or anything else

Sakura Tenshi: I own three books on Ancient Egypt!

CJP: *nods *

Summary: It's Seto/Jou but I can't really explain it so here it goes. Seto stares out the window one day reflecting on how much Jonouchi has changed Seto from cold and heartless to kind and some what forgiving.

Sakura Tenshi: I hope this is good hehe I've never done this before I've read it before but I'm gonna try

$@^^%&@^%^@&$^@^$&%^$^%! @^%$^@%^&@^%^@%@@%&@

~~ Seto's Pov ~~

I've always loved the rain calm………peaceful. As if to was away everything. Thoughts, pain, worry……love. I didn't know when it happened I just woke one morning and it was there.

Jou…………

I do lik…love him don't I. And here I thought I wouldn't even if hell froze over. It's odd. Now he's everywhere. When I close my eyes. When I dream.

Sometimes it's as if he's the walls of this house. Yeah right.

Why must he haunt me…………

Every where. My thought's. My dreams. His kind chocolate brown eyes. His golden blonde hair.

Just like a Chihuahua

Compared to my icy blue eyes that showed nothing but bitterness and anger. He's changed me. From cold and Bitter. To kind and forgiving.

Why would he like a guy like me?

It hurts knowing that Jonouchi would never feel the same way. Mokuba is the only one you really looks up to me.

" Watch it Money bags"

He hates me. More then dirt I would guess. He's so stubborn. But in a way the doesn't matter. I regret being so rude and cold towards him.

" yes bow to me like the worthless mutt you are"

I was so mean. No wonder he hates me so much. I walk past him and I can feel the anger boil.

" OO I hate Kaiba."

I can feel the salty tears making there way slowly down the ridges of my cheeks. I didn't even bother to stop them. 4 years of emotion just flowed.

I didn't really mind. It was actually kind nice. I felt lighter with none of that grief sitting on my shoulders. I just leaned my head against the glass of the window and cried for a while.

You never seem to give a poor man a break can ya Katsuya

I got up and walked to the doors to my balcony. I didn't care if it was pouring rain. It was actually refreshing. Pretty soon all thoughts just drifted away as I stared into the dark nothingness of endless sky.

~~ Normal POV ~~

Seto just stayed there staring into the sky for hours. Calm and content just smiling. No thoughts.

" Seto-Sama" Seto turned around Sakura and Mokuba stood there looking at him worried.

" What's wrong big brother?" Mokuba asked Seto. Seto just shook his head. He looked at his watch. 7:46? It's that late!

" It's nothing guys really. Go back what ever it is you were doing. OK" Seto tried and failed to be convincing.

" Nice try Seto-Sama. Your gonna have to try harder to be convincing to us." Sakura walked up next to him. " Mokuba why don't you go back to your room I need to speak with Seto-Sama" Mokuba nodded and walked out the door.

" You don't give up do you?" Seto shook his head her. She smiled.

" Not with out a fight I don't." She looked at him. " There is something wrong isn't there" Seto nodded. " Thought so" She looked out into the fast emptiness. Seto sighed. " Jonouchi ne?" Seto looked at her surprised.

" How'd you?" Seto was at lost for words. Sakura looked back at him.

" It's obvious. But hey how could you not" Sakura grinned. " He's so adorable" Seto laughed at her tone. " Well I'm going to bed. *Yawn* night." With that Sakura walked out of the bedroom to her own.

" She is so weird I can't explain it." Seto sighed and laid down on his bed. He didn't bother to change or pull out the blankets. He stared at the ceiling a bit before slumber carefully took over his body.

~~ DREAM ~~

" Where………am………I?" Seto asked himself as he looked around. He couldn't make out where he was. It was covered with green grass and bushes. There was something in the air that over come his nose.

" UGH! What's that smell" Seto clamped his hands over his nose then took them off and followed the smell. He walked and turned, turned and walked until he came to an empty field. He looked around a bit. His eyes came upon a brutally beaten body. He ran up to it. The body turned over revealing it's face.

Seto's eyes widened frightfully at the body.

" Jou!"

$@&*$@$^&*^%&^!*%^@%&^#&*%&@#%&@*$@) %^@&($@&$*$

Sakura: Like my Cliff hanger?!

Joey: No

Seto: No

CJP: NOPE

Yami: READ AND REVIEW!!!!