Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Alone ❯ Joey's Thought ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura: HEDO!!!

Joey: Again wit da Yaoi erg

Seto: SHE'S STILL DOING THAT!

Sakura: YEP!

Joey and Seto: *sigh* great for us

I DON'T OWN YU-GI-OH!

Sakura: I'm gonna have to update With Out thought the reviews are blowing man *does a whistle* BOOM!

$&!^#$^@&^#^@#$(%$!@%^$#^@%#*(@$@$@($^@&^$(@$

Chapter 2 Jou's thoughts ^.*

Why………why him. Why Seto Kaiba jerk of the century. Why someone who hates me more than dirt. I hate this! I really do why not someone normal like Anzu or MAI even. Even Yugi would be fine………I guess. But no. Seto Kaiba Mr. Money Bags himself.

WHY!

But hey, Mokuba seems to think he's an OK guy. Erg what am I thinking he hates me. Why else would he constantly call me mutt and Chihuahua. NOOOOOOOOOOO I have to deal with him.

But……… what if he did?

Yeah right liked that'd happen. Did you know beating your head against the wall hurts. Well if you do it bout 50 times you'll start to feel it. Must………stop……… beating……….my ……….head! *sigh * Oh well so I'll have a headache that will last a few weeks. No big deal. I can't think straight anymore. If it's at all possible my grades have been slipping. But hey Shizuka's house is much better den my own. My sweet baby sister. You know I think I'll stop banging my head now.

Sometimes I wonder what'd it be like

To know there's someone who loves you. I dream ya know. Bout what it would be like to have some I care bout care bout me. But hey I said it was a dream. I can dream can't I? Course I can. You know that reminds me of dat one song everywhere by dat American girl. Michelle Branch. (A/N: Nope don't own her) yeah.

You every where to me do dew doe. Hehe I think I have that CD. *clatter cling* Yep I think I'm gonna play it. I'm baka I know.

*sigh * This day keeps on getting better dunnit.

There CD's in. This song reminds me of every thing I'm going through. I shouldn't have been so mean to him though. And picking fights wasn't always a good idea.

~~I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that you might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Away from me ~~

*sigh * Now I know he's every where. In thought, at school, in my dreams. *shake head* Every where.

~~ 'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
I'm not alone ~~

But I am alone. Without him I am alone. *sigh *. God I hate myself and my life. Hum.

~~ And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so ~~

It's official life as I formally knew it is over. The world sucks. And love doesn't exist in my life. You know come to think of it the rain is peaceful. I think I'll take a walk. I grab my jacket and rush out of the guest bedroom.

~~ Normal Pov ~~

As Jonouchi rushed out of the room Shizuka peered at her brother. Once he got out side he stood there smiling. Shizuka looked out her bedroom window watching Jonouchi's every move. She smiled as he sat down on a patch of wet grass smiling at the sky.

He looks so calm yet I know that's not true something is eating him

" Perfect timing" Shizuka grabbed her umbrella and walked outside.

~~ Jou's Pov ~~~

At this moment I didn't really care if I was soaked to the bone and freezing. I smiled as the tears warmed my pink cheeks as they came down. It was a nice feeling. Life's tough get a helmet.

" Big brother." I jumped and turned my head. Shizuka stood there umbrella covering her soft brown eyes. Joey smiled. "Big brother is something wrong?" `Of course there is erg I don't like acting' Shizuka thought. I nodded. She sat down next me and looked.

" Seto-Sama ne" I looked at Shizuka surprised. " I knew there was something wrong when you said his name last night." Shizuka chuckled. I blushed. " Not that you did of course. But since your blushing I guess that's a Hai." I nodded.

" yeah I guess it is" I smiled. I watched as Shizuka rushed back into the house. I bet she's gonna call anyone who's # she owns. At this moment I could care less.

I wish I could smile as I laid down on the soggy grass. But I can't. He's there in my head.

Seto Kaiba

He's everywhere. Making my mind numb. To where I can barely breathe. The only *yawn* way I can smile is by *yawn * falling asleep.

~~ Normal Pov ~~

Jonouchi smiled as slumber took over his body.

~~ Dream ~~

Jonouchi just laid there unknown to what was going on. The only thing he was aware of was the notion that he could not move. Not at all. All he could see was the purple sky moving above him. And voices he was not aware of. He couldn't hear or feel anything. One voice though barely noticeable, sounded remarkably familiar. When he was finally relieved of nonsense. He caught a figure who had collapsed bloody and bruised. Jonouchi looked at the figure in his arms.

" Seto!"

#!$*(&@$&@*(&$*(@&$&@&*$*(@&$&@* ($&@)&$@&$

Sakura: Cliffie!

Joey: Why do you keep calling me Jonouchi?

Seto: That's your name dufus

Joey: Oh

Jou: Why is my Anime me so dumb

Sakura: Correction why are both of you dumb?

READ AND REVIEW!

(no matter what anyone says) NO FLAMES PLEASE!