Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Reborn ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I know, I know- Another attempt at a Harry Potter cross over. Though this one will not be abandoned… If all goes according to plan. Unless of course one of meh dear friends manages to convince me that twisting the plot I have is a good thing. Yeah right… Hopefully I'll update this every now and then- though I tens to loose my plot bunnies very easily… Like now- since I'm starting this at Kami knows what hour in the morning. For some reason I think better when I'm sick- how that reasoning works I have to yet to find out… Anyhow, this fanfiction- like my others whether they died or not- has shounen-ai, since I'm not going to attempt yaoi. I shouldn't be reading let alone writing it. But enough said- I'll let you move on, unless of course you've skipped over my rantings- which I'm sure most everyone did. R&R!
 
Disclaimer: We can hope, dream, and fantasize but Yuugiou shall forever remain owned by Kazuki Takahashi.
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Hikari to Yami
Yami to Hikari
“Japanese”
“Arabic”
“Egyptian”
Flashback/Dream
 
 
Prologue:
 
 
He had never particularly liked birds.
Ever.
Actually, he couldn't any animals, except maybe cats… But that's beside the point.
There was currently an owl perched on his desk, and it had just been polished too; the desk of course, not the owl. It had managed to scatter the neatly organized and stacked pieces of paper that were now scattered on aforementioned desk, as well as the floor. Perhaps this was why one Kaiba Seto was now currently glaring at the reason no work was being currently accomplished. Owl and teen had been looking at the other, one of anger and the other annoyance, for the past ten minutes or so. The currently glaring eyes glanced down to finally take notice of the piece of parchment attached to the tawny owls right talon. Another few moments were taken in pondering over that little fact before the brunette finally removed the `letter', or what ever the hell it was.
Azure coloured eyes scanned over the handwritten letters that were to form words. A few seconds were sparred in realizing the letter to be in English, which might explain the moment of gibberish it seemed to be. So he read over the letter again.
And once more for it to sink in.
The silence that had engulfed the room for the last twelve or so was finally broken by three simply words.
“What the hell?”