Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Reborn ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We can hope, dream, and fantasize, but Yuugiou shall forever remain owned by Kazuki Takahashi.
 
Warning: Possible spoilers from HP: Half Blood Prince.
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Atemu to Seto
Seto to Atemu
“Japanese”
“Arabic”
“Egyptian”
Flashback/Dream
Parseltongue
 
 
Chapter Three:
Normal POV
 
 
“Seto, what are you doing…?” Atemu asked, head tilted slightly to the side as he watched his lover setting up his laptop. “I thought we agreed no working for you except on weekends?” Blue eyes turned to question the Egyptian sitting next to him. “When exactly was that agreed upon, might I ask?” He wouldn't agree to that, it wasn't like him to willingly not work when. “When you agreed to come in the first place.” Of course, normally he wouldn't be in a train going to a magically gifted school, but that's already been discussed and dissected and nothing came of it. “Well, technically we aren't even at the `school' yet, so I see no harm in it.”
“Except that it won't work. Technology never works because of the magic or something, Hermione would explain it if she were here.” Harry said, before going back to being silent and paying attention to the kitten that had wandered over to his lap, purring contentedly as she received the attention she had been craving. Anpu raised his head slightly, watching them, a small growl leaving the jackals' throat. Malik glanced down at him before over at the wizard and cat. “I don't think he likes you being near Bastis for some reason, Harry…” The rest of the occupants glanced over at the still growling jackal, while the charcoal black cat jumped down and strolled over to him, curling up next to Anpu where he lay. He seemed satisfied with that and went back to merely watching the rest of the compartment's occupants.
“Well that was… odd.” Malik murmured, eyeing the two suspiciously before going back to speaking (plotting…) with Bakura. Atemu silently agreed, but swiftly turned his gaze back to Seto, who was now typing away on his laptop and had apparently ignored the little exchange that had taken place. Harry seemed oddly confused as to how the CEO had got it to work and was about to voice his question when the brunette answered with a simple, “Counter-spell.”
Atemu sighed, he knew it was now pointless to try and get Seto's attention. Usually when the teen was working he was in his office, where there wasn't anyone else to bother them and they had the room to themselves. The crimson eyed teen took upon himself to distract the dragon tamer from his computer and towards him; he rather preferred how those little encounter's ended, especially since the brunette was more aware of when it was one of those times again… The Egyptian loved the challenge of finding new ways to arouse his partner, sometimes wondering how he came up with half of it.
At the moment though, he couldn't exactly do that, so he took to using their shared link. A smirk was playing across his lips, which was Seto's first clue that his lover was up to something. His second clue was what the other did next. Blue eyes blinked furiously, one moment he was staring at his laptop, and the next he was being sent various mental images that clashed with his vision. Curious to know as to what Atemu was up to, he closed his eyes for a moment, regretting it seconds later.
Atemu laughed when blue eyes glared at him, though the blush on his koi's cheeks made the glare look more amusing then anything. The former pharaoh leaned over to whisper in the brunette's ear, “You don't blush enough, koi.” He murmured, chuckling quietly and pulling back when Seto's cheeks darkened in colour.
Something told him he wasn't going to particularly like this school year…
 
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- -- -- - - - - --- -- -- --
Kya! Gomen minna-san!! I lost my plot bunny AND my notes for this story… Worrying over school isn't helping either… Sorry for the freakishly short chapter…