Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Reborn ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We can hope, dream, and fantasize, but Yuugiou shall forever remain owned by Kazuki Takahashi.
 
A/N: I noticed that I had the `Yami to Hikari' and vice versa in here… No idea why though, since it was supposed to say what's there now… And for anyone still confused on that whole concept of the Yami Hikari thing, it will be explained after the chapter.
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Atemu to Seto
Seto to Atemu
“Japanese”
“Arabic”
“Egyptian”
Flashback/Dream
Parseltongue
 
 
Chapter Two:
Harry's POV
 
The four exchange students were definitely odd… And it wasn't just about their choice of clothing or the hairstyles.
How many teens tossed daggers in the air for the hell of it?
Malik and Bakura did seem a bit `insane' as the brunette had put it, especially once the trolley came by and they got a hold of chocolate; for the most part though they rambled off in a different language, jokes and what-not passing between the four foreigners.
Kaiba was indifferent and hardly spoke to any except the one next to him.
The last was the oddest. Yuugi was not only clearly obsessed with leather, since he was donned in white leather pants and a shirt to match (which cut off a few inches above his stomach), but his hair was completely abnormal. Ron had even asked if he had used a spell to make it look as it did, which had angered the Egyptian greatly.
He had laughed when Hermione's questions had finally scared away Yuugi, causing him to retreat into the blue-eyed teens lap. She didn't ask any more questions after that and stayed silent, until she announced to them a while later that she was leaving to go and change into her school robes.
 
 
Normal POV
 
“So… What exactly is the school like?” Atemu asked, in the middle of searching for his robes, he could have sworn he'd put them in here somewhere… Hermione had already left, and Ron had gone once he had finished changing (him being a prefect and all), so this left Harry with the foreigner's. “I… It's best to just wait and see for yourself” he answered with a faint smile. Harry really had no idea on how to explain what Hogwarts was like, it really wasn't something that /could/ be explained. Atemu only nodded before a small sound of triumphant left him- he had found the accursed robes. Seto merely smiled lightly at his koibito's antics, hiding the small laugh that tried to escape.
 
Atemu's POV (A/N: Actual Yami's pov this time- decided to try something new…)
 
So still, none of us knew what to expect from Hogwarts… Ever since the four of us decided we would come (after much persuasion on Seto's part), wondering what it would be like has taken up place in my thoughts. And even though he won't admit it, I'm positive that Set's excited about this too. Besides, he really does need time away from work; he spends too much time in front of his computer, even with Mokuba and I asking him not to. All four of us need this break, and hopefully nothing life threatening will happen- like it usually does.
“Are you going to change or stand there starring off into space?”
I blinked before turning to face sapphire eyes that were silently questioning me. The others were already done changing and I was still only half dressed. I was aware that there was now a fairly dark blush staining my cheeks. I don't think I've ever gotten dressed this fast before… Except that one time that-
What were you thinking about, Atemu?
About all this… I didn't mean to space out like that…
I don't see how this whole ordeal could so fascinating that you completely zoned out on us…
Tch', you're only upset I wasn't thinking about you.
Hn.
I smirked slightly, leaning against him again. You're so predictable koibito. I already knew I wouldn't be getting a response, though I wasn't expecting the chaste kiss that followed.
Am I now? I simply rolled my eyes in response, sighing slightly when I heard his laughter flooding our link. Sometimes I truly didn't understand him…
 
------ -------------- -------------------------------- ------------------- ------- ---
Sorry for not updating sooner! Life's hectic… It'll be better in the summer though!
Might not update till net month though.... I want to read the next book and maybe tie some things in if I can. So you can expect a major post around July 19 I'm thinking (I should be able to read the book in a day or so [it comes out on the 16 or 17 right? Meh, guess I'll know when I get the book from Amazon.ca showing up on my doorstep and my mom telling me to read so that she doesn't have to herself, lol]- read the fifth in a day). And if I do tie anything in, I will note that, since I wouldn't want to give away any spoilers if you can't get your hands on it. Anywho, time for reviews!
 
Reviews
 
animesoulxD- I finally updated Annie! Isn't Seto pouting just one of cutest things? Except maybe him blushing is a little cuter… And I'll try to add any and all fluff I can think up (and maybe you can help if I get a block, lol).
jak'idiot- Haven't forgotten about it yet, just had to put it on hold for a little bit. There will be major updates once summer vacation starts, promise.
FullofYami- Bastis as an alternate name, like Sekheth is for Seth. It'll be explained later why (I think), and also in “Pharaoh's Bride” (whenever I find a chance to finish the first chapter).
kitty got clawz- About the no Yami/Yuugi thing- I'll have the explanation after the reviews. And there won't be any Hikari/Yami romance. Seto is with Yami and Bakura is gonna be with Malik (my favourite pairings). CeD HP cross is good- I'm reading it too, lol.
Siiarrei- You so should write one, right after you update, lol. I've updated, you have to too! Yeah, I know why they cut him off, but the show shouldn't even really be for little kids, especially if they hadn't changed so much through the dubbing.
CrossHunt-s- Glad you like it~
Sugarpony- Erk… I hate when things like this happen. I don't even know why it did that… Or how for that matter. Anywho, thanks for telling or I wouldn't have noticed, lol.
 
If I missed someone, gomen! I think I might have, since I only replied to reviews from chapter one. So if you reviewed `late' on the prologue, then I wouldn't have replied. Anyway, enough of my rambling! I hate an explanation to give.
The Yami's and Hikari's are supposed to be two halves of the same soul, right? So that's what they are now- one soul again. And yes, it's the same thing for Ryou and Bakura.
And a note for the pairings- it's not going past fluff, okie? I can't yaoi if my life depended on it. I'd have to seriously ask for help on writing it if I were to have it.
 
Okie, enough of my ramblings, I'll let you review now, lol.