Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Baby of Mine ❯ Transformed ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note: I tried to rhyme the word "Form" with something in the chant..right now..it's the best I could do.

Dragondreamer: Sounds like he is a little frustrated, doesn't he? Poor Marik.

Goldaries13: I sent you an email about the anzu bashing letter. Count me in.

Hotaruchan27: Bakura can pull it off if he keeps his cool and brushes down his hair. In the series he easily assumes Ryou's voice at any time to throw others off.

Ssjgoddesschico: Yeah. He couldn't tell everyone.

Leilarose: Thanks for the review! Everyday I update so enjoy!

Moonnymph: Aww…don't cry. *hands Ryou plushie *

Gralnak: I have to check if you are the 100th reviewer.

Lupusdragon: Bakura is going to take his place. Since he's a boy and how can they explain Ryou's sitauation to a court? No one would believe him.

Caro: It's ok. I'm glad you could rd the chappie despite being booted from the computer.

Yui: I'll make it better…We'll see how Steven reacts to his "daughter". Thanks for the plushie.

Diamond: Thanks, Diamond.

AMT: That would make a cute pic. Can't wait to read your stuff.

Angel Black: Yes there are going to be two babies for Ryou.

Kitty-Chan: Sorry, I missed that. As far as the Millenium thing goes, Bakura wears it sometimes and Ryou does sometimes. It's just never stated who wears it. Bakura wears it sometimes to release some burden from Ryou.

Ryuuka: I can't watch Tea on the show without laughing. That's how bad it's gotten.

Negacat: Bakura testifies for Ryou. No one would believe he was transformed overnight into a girl.

Transformation

The sun rose and Bakura yawned and kissed Ryou's forehead. "Aishiteru, my beloved." Bakura slid out of bed quietly not wanting to wake Ryou. "I can't believe I slept all night," he groaned quietly.

Marik poked his head through the door. "I can't find the toaster, Bakura," he whispered. "Where is it?"

"Ask Malik."

"He's still sleeping and I'm hungry.," Marik whined.

Bakura rolled his eyes. "Did Malik always feed you and take care of you?"

Marik folded his arms. "He's a good cook and he cleans. Of course he takes care of me!"

In the Shadow Realm

Cinetti grinned at Ryou asleep on the bed. He had no idea what was going to happen to him or how it would change his relationship with Bakura. Ryou smiled as he gripped onto his yami's warm body, taking comfort in his presence. Anubis' control of his dream had failed. The yami had came to comfort his lover in his state of disturbed sleep.

Anubis enjoyed playing with Ryou's dreams, but he released his control hen Bakura walked in the room. This was not the time to be detected by the yami.

"The time is almost upon us," Anubis said. "Ryou will no longer have his form. He will become a vessel of our own."

Cinetti handed Anubis the book. "If we plan to use both of the yamis to our advantage, how will we? We saw everything between that jealous, possessive yami."

Anubis opened the book. "He will find our little Ryou most…alluring. Our little yami most certainly is possessive. He is attracted to Isis. The yami will be most curious and shocked about this….transformation."

Demons of Darkness

Princes of Night

Burst from the Shadows

Towards this Light

Change his being

Alter his form

Allow Evil to Reside

Within this mortal warm

Demons of Hell

Cast This Spell

Princes of Night

Shadows Delight

Change this mortal's form we plead

Change his form…so evil may breed

Anubis looked up from the spellbook. "It is done. The coming of a new day has brought the beginning of Ryou and Bakura's destruction."

********************

Ryou's POV

I opened my eyes to see my yami gone from my side. He sometimes woke before I did to make me my breakfast. Sliding out of bed, I was only half awake. Last night I dreamed about my old Bakura. He wouldn't raise his fist to me anymore and I dismissed the dreams as bad memories and nothing more. Bakura loved me now, so it didn't bother him. I took my morning heart medication and I staggered into the bedroom and went for my morning shower. I went into the bathroom and picked my toothpaste out of the medicine cabinet. I removed my shirt to take my shower. WHAT???? My chest……was…..bigger! I had…..a woman's chest! Breasts!

My hands dropped the toothpaste and began to shake heading towards my chest. I was afraid to touch them…they might be real! When my hands finally went to my chest, they felt real to me. I ran into my bedroom to see if I wasn't dreaming. No one was in the bedroom.

Finding myself in front of the bathroom mirror, I felt my chest again. "I got……."

Then, a deep horror sank in….a dreadful thought. If I had breasts, that means….I gasped for breath. "That means…..I lost…." My hands never shook this hard in my life. They moved to the front of my boxers. This was a nightmare! Nothing was there! Nothing! Well….something was there, but it wasn't what was usually there! The only thought running through my head was, "I lost it! It's gone!" I looked at myself further. My hair and facial features were unchanged. My body was slender, and actually even looked thinner. My hips were a little more full and my stomach no longer had some muscle definition.

I fell to the floor in a heap. This had to be a nightmare! I must be dreaming! Is this a joke? A pinch didn't wake me. I still had ……breasts. Tears welled up in my eyes. What would Bakura think of me now? Would he still want me? Suddenly, I felt so….inadequate. I can't pleasure Bakura like I used to. Bakura always said he would love me no matter what. Would this be the exception? No. Under the skin, I am still Ryou. On the tiles I couldn't help but sob. I don't know why I just felt the need to cry. Why did I feel this way? Well, I'm scared because I don't know what's happened! I'm nervous because I have no idea how Bakura will react.

Trying to gather my emotions up, I stepped into the shower, the water coursing down my body in ways it never had before. This was strange. My skin felt softer than before and the soap traveled slowly down my skin. So different than before. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist almost by instinct, ignoring the upper half of my body I had to hide. I dried my long white hair and watched it cling to me. I ran back into my room to get my bathrobe. I couldn't run downstairs like this.

I heard Malik yawn in his room and I ran in. I must have startled him because his head turned on the bed. "Malik! Malik!" Even my voice sounded a little higher.

"What is it, Ryou?"

All I had to do was grab his hand and put it on my chest. His eyes shot open wide and he almost jumped out of bed away from me.

"What happened to you?"

I cried again. "I woke up to get my shower and I found that..I got…..I lost……"

He wrapped his arms around me caressing my hair. "It's alright, Ryou. Maybe Marik chanted in his sleep again or something. Let's see what our yamis say."

I sat on the bed as my knees gave way.

"Ryou? You alright?"

"How can I face Bakura like this?"
"You are still you, Ryou, no matter what."

I sniffled. "I can't please Bakura anymore! He won't find me sexy!"

Malik hugged me. "He will always find you attractive no matter what…and so will Marik and I."

I shot a glance at him. "Marik? Marik's never told me how I look. He's never told me he was attracted to me."

"Well, neither of you have really ever had a chance to get to know each other. Let's see what Bakura says and then we can try to help you."

Malik lead me downstairs to the kitchen. There we found our yamis.

Bakura and Marik turned around to us and their eyes opened wide as well as their mouths.

"Ryou! You didn't have those when you went to bed!" Marik said. Needless to say, I became suddenly self-conscious and drew my robe tighter around myself.

Bakura punched Marik's arm. "Don't talk that way about my Ryou!" Bakura walked up closer to me and looked me from head to toe. He took his hand and curiously grabbed my right chest. I gasped and slapped his hand before I even could figure out why I slapped him.

"Sorry, yami. I didn't mean it."

Bakura wrapped his arms around me. "It's alright, Ryou. Sit down and eat and we'll figure this out."

"You mean it?"

"Yes I do, koi."

I sat down on the chair, Marik, for some reason, could not keep his eyes off of me. Well, his eyes weren't trained on my face that's for certain.

"Marik!"

"What?" he asked defensively.

"Stop staring at my chest and eat!"

"It's hard not to!"

Bakura punched Marik again. "Those are mine, Marik. That is my Ryou you are undressing with your eyes and I suggest you direct your gaze elsewhere."

Marik's eyes floated to Malik who turned his head. Malik shifted towards me. "Not after yesterday's golf ball incident, Marik. It still hurts. Ow."

Marik sighed and heard Isis come down the steps. When she walked into the kitchen and looked at me. She was surprised as Marik, but less bawdy.

"What happened?"

"I don't know and I don't know what to do about it."

Isis shot Marik a glance. "Did you do this, Marik?"

"Why would I turn him into a woman? That makes no sense!"

"Ra only knows why you do the things you…..Stop looking at Ryou the same way you look at me!" Isis chided him. Marik never paid attention to me before and now his magnetic gaze was charged at my breasts. Poor Isis. Now I know what she had to live with before Bakura and I came to live with them. Malik always told us about Marik trying to sleep with Isis. He always flirted with her. Now he gazed at both of us and Isis and I rolled our eyes.

"I hope my clothes fit," I said aloud.

"I don't know, Ryou. You may need new clothes."

"We'll see when I get upstairs," I said. When I was done, Bakura followed me upstairs. My clothes fit, but they looked horrible on me. The pants were comfortable, but I needed new shirts. Bakura watched as I undressed. His gaze made me a little self-conscious, but I knew it would be different if Marik was here. He'd soak his shirt with drool in two seconds. He watched the robe fall to the bed and watched me put my pants on first. I put on a shirt.

Isis came in with a white piece of clothing. "Put this on, Ryou. Try it."

What was this?

"It's a bra, Ryou. Try it on."

How? How does Isis do this? "I don't know how to put this on, Isis."

Isis showed me and when it was on, I wanted to take it off and curse the person who invented it! How can she wear this?

"Do I have to wear this every day?"

"Yes. And we have to get you underwear and ….other things I'll tell you about later without the boys nearby."

Isis told Marik and Malik it was their job to find out what caused me to change. I hoped they would find out. If I had to wear this Ra-forsaken piece of clothing all day for the rest of my life, I would go insane! I needed new clothes and Isis volunteered to go with me. Bakura decided to come, too. When Isis left, he took me in his arms again.

"Do you love me, Bakura?"

"You know I love you, Ryou. Never doubt that for a second. You only changed physically. Deep down, you are still my Ryou…the one I loved…the one I married."

I brought his head down for a kiss. I'm glad he loved me. I needed to hear him say that. Those words meant more to me than anything.

Next Chappie: Shopping for shirts and getting more than they bargained for.