Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ Finding Nemo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: Hello peoples I'm back!

Seto: Oh great

Asuka: Seto behave yourself, this one is all about you ^_^

Seto: (perks up) really??

Asuka: Yup, you're going to be a babysitter!

Seto: O.o…. you have got to be joking me????

Asuka: Nope and if you make so much as another complaint (glares evilly at Seto) I'll set you up with Serenity in one of my fanfics! (Sorry to all Serenity/Seto fans out there but I dun like Serenity)

Seto: you wouldn't!!!

Asuka: try me (starts writing a new fanfic with Serenity as his love interest)

Seto: Argh! Ok, ok I'll behave just burn that goddamn thing! (Points to fanfic)

Asuka: (smiles sweetly) I always get what I want darling Seto

Seto: -_-"

The gang walk in

Yugi: Are any of us in it?

Asuka: Well Seto is of course. (Laughs evilly)

Seto: (crosses arms and send Asuka death glares) humph…

Asuka: but other than that there will be…Yugi, Yami, Tea, Mokuba. And Merik and Bakura will be dropping in, in very awquard and unwanted positions. I'm basically putting them in here cause I'm bored.

Mokuba: Yey! I'm in another one of your fanfics (jumps up and down)

Asuka: oh your just so cute Mokuba, your going to be in ALL my fanfics even if you just pop in to make people feel uneasy. Or to make awquard situations more awquard.

Mokuba: (looks at Asuka with big shining eyes) COOL!!! I'm gunna like my job!

Seto: (shakes head) oh great, now your going to make my life a misery aren't you!

Asuka: No, I'm just going to make the relationship between you and Tea interesting (grins from ear to ear)

Seto: Hey! you leave her Outta this it's between you and me!

Tea: Awww Seto, I didn't know you cared (walks up and gives Seto a kiss on the cheek)

Seto: (goes bright red)… I,… well… I…. Um…

Joey: oh my god, Kaiba at a loss for words once in his life! I'm glad I was ere ta see dis! (Looks on with glee)

Seto: watch it Wheeler!

Yami: Humph! (crosses arms) what does he have that I don't have?

Asuka: ahhh his own body maybe!

Yami: (looks down and sighs) I know

Asuka: but hey, in another story I'll give you your own body how does that sound?

Yami: (looks at Asuka with tears in his eyes) you really mean it?

Asuka: of course I do

Seto: No, how could you! Now I have competition!

Asuka: I did it to make things interesting (grins evilly yet again /AN: I'll be doing that a lot in the disclaimers/)

Seto: Noooooo!!!!!! First I'm a freak who sits and stares at a shrine all day /AN: Read Yu-Gi-Oh on Jerry Springer to understand what this means/, now I'm a babysitter and then I have to compete with Yami for Tea!!!!

Asuka: Yup ^_^, Aaaaaanywho on with the story, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters, but I would like to own Seto, Yami, Merik and Bakura ^_^ they are soooo sexy.

"Seto can we go to the mall please? I wanna get some new clothes and games." Seto looked up from his work and looked at his brother. "Sorry Mokuba, but I can't I have too much work to do, this business deal is starting to get on my nerves, nothing has gone right!" Seto slammed his fist on his desk and looked at his brother and smiled. "I would if I could kid, but I'm swamped." Mokuba looked up at his big brother and did something he knew his brother could not resist, he started to puppy-dog face and waterworks. "Argh!!!! No… anything but that… must… resist… cuteness. Damn you Mokuba, ok we'll go! Happy?" Mokuba looked up at his big brother once again and smiled in triumph. "Yup, come on Seto lets go!" Mokuba grabbed hold of Seto and ran for the door. "I already have a limo waiting to take us." Seto stopped in his tracks, "Mokuba tell me you didn't plan this from the word go today?" Mokuba stood there scuffing his shoe along the floor, Seto knew he had hit the nail right on the head and smirked. "well in that case well done Mokuba." And with that they both walked outside to the waiting limo, unable to predict what the day had in store for them, it was a day that they wouldn't soon forget.

#### At the Mall /Where Tea is/ ####

/Seto: hey! I thought this was just about me? /

/Asuka: it is just shut up its part of the story line! (Smacks Seto over the head)/

"Hey Yugi!" Tea called over the crowds in the mall. Yugi found his way out of the maze of people and made his way to Tea. "Hey Tea, how are you today?" Tea looked at Yugi and smiled, "I'm fine Yugi, um... by any chance could I speak to Yami for a few minutes?" Yugi looked surprised and he could feel his Yami's pulse quicken /AN: ok I know he couldn't have a pulse seeing as though he doesn't have a body but bare with me/ and smiled. "Sure Tea," and with a flash of light Yugi's darker half Yami stood in his place. "You wished to speak to me?" Tea blushed as he spoke. "Yes, it's about that dance on Friday…" She was interrupted by a pair of familiar hands almost coking her midsection and a small voice calling her name.

"TEA! TEA! TEA!" the small voice said. Tea turned as far as she could, though she didn't need to, to know who it was, "Hi Mokuba," it came out as barely a squeak, for such a little kid he had a bloody strong grip. She could practically hear the smirk form on Seto's lips as the colour drained from her face. She pried herself from Mokuba's grip and gave him a hug, "how have ya been little man? My god you've grown, into quite a handsome young man I might add." Tea said giving Mokuba a wink turning him bright crimson. Seto growled at this gesture but quickly withdrew as Tea winked at him as well, (am I seeing things or did Gardner just wink at me???) Seto thought to himself.

They walked through the shops Tea holding Mokuba's hand the whole way /Hmmmm… I wonder if it's to make two certain people jealous? (Hint) (Hint) *cough* Seto *cough* Yami *cough* hehehe/ when they came to the toy section. Mokuba ran off in heaven while the others just sat there and waited. All of a sudden Tea heard a baby cry, it cried for about five minutes and no one else had noticed. "Argh! What is it with you people, you hear a baby cry and you don't do anything about it???" Tea stood up and stormed over to the baby, walking calmly when she reached it. She looked into the pram (I'm Australian ^_^) and gasped, it was the most beautiful baby she had ever seen. She reached in and picked it up extremely carefully, and held it close to her. Both Yami and Seto watched this in awe, this was a new side to Tea for both of them, she was so… nice and so… gentle.

Tea walked the baby to the emergency desk and asked them to put a call across for a missing baby. They were there all day and no one came to claim the baby, Tea got worried. "What are we going to do?" She looked at Yami, "Don't look at me, I haven't even SEEN a baby for 5000 years let alone took care of one. And Yugi can't do it either, his grandfather wouldn't allow him to have a baby." Tea giggled at the last bit Yami said, he needed to learn to word things right. "Well I can't have the baby at my place, my mum would kill me, but if I could find someone to take care of it I could come and see if it was alright during the day, and we could work on finding his parents." All eyes turned to Seto, "oh No! you are NOT dragging me into this! You found the baby so you look after it! I…" Seto was interrupted by a tug on his sleeve. "But big brother, you wouldn't just leave a child like this would you?" Mokuba did his cute little face again (no… must… resist… argh!!!) "ok kiddo, I'll take care of the baby," Tea smiled and gave the baby carefully to Seto. "Why me?" Seto silently asked himself as he took the small bundle off Tea, "God, why me!" Tea came up beside Seto and said in a small voice because the baby was asleep, "lets call him Nemo." Seto just groaned and walked away.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is where I'm leaving it for now! What will happen when they get the baby back to Kaiba manner? And how will Seto deal with early morning wakeup calls. Hehehehehe I am so evil

Seto: Yes, yes you are! (growls)

Asuka: Why Seto I thought only Dog-boy Joey growled (insert smirk here)

Seto: (growls even lowder)

For the people who review I'll give them a…. piece of cake WITH CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES!

But it's only for the people who review! So if you want cake REVIEW! REVIEW!REVIEW!