Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ Wake Up Call ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: hey thank you everyone for your wonderful reviews (gives everyone a piece of cake with chocolate sprinkles)

Seto: what the hell was with leaving the baby with me!

Asuka: it's the story line duh!

Asuka: Oh and by the way orli's 4ever I DID NOT steal this idea from you, I haven't even read your story!

Mokuba: Yeah leave poor Asuka alone she didn't do anything wrong!

Asuka smiles down at Mokuba and gives him a hug

Tea: I think it's really good that you agreed to look after Nemo

Seto: humph! (Crosses arms)

Tea: (winks at Seto) hey, it gives me an excuse to come and visit you

Seto: (grins like a love sick puppy) cool

Asuka: O.o…. WOAH! That was like way out of your character Seto!

Seto: Ah shut up Asuka!

Asuka: Oh no! You did NOT just tell me to shut up!

Seto: (realization hits him that he just told the authoress to shut up and shrinks in fear) Ah… heh heh… ahem…. Sorry

Asuka: well… ok I'll forgive you this time

Seto: phew!

Bakura and Merik walk in with a bag

Asuka: Hmmm…. What's in the bag?

Merik: none of your business mortal!

Bakura: (sweat drops) Ahhh…. Merik… I don't think you should have done that.

Merik: And why not?

Bakura: (points to Asuka) that!

Asuka stands there with Merik's millennium rod and uses it to control his mind making him do the chicken dance

Merik: why me! *Buck* *buck* (feather flies out of his mouth)

Asuka: (shrugs) you asked for it. (Turns to Bakura) so what's in the bag Bakura?

Bakura: Ah, it's just some stuff for the baby

Asuka: (blinks in surprise) really let me see.

Everyone looks in the bag and find blankets, toys, bottles, teething rings and a lot more.

Asuka: Awww Bakura that is so sweet (walks up and gives him a kiss on the cheek)

Bakura: (trying to get his blush under control) ah… what about Merik, it was kinna his idea.

Asuka: (looks stunned yet again) MERIK! He planned this??? (Looks over at Merik who's head is down but you can still see the blush on his cheeks) awww Merik (stops him from acting like a chicken) that is so sweet ( kisses him on the cheek)

Baby starts crying

Asuka: Ahhh…. Seto aren't you gunna take care of that?

Seto: Me? Why would I do that?

Asuka: Cause you're looking after him in this story and GET TO WORK!

Seto grumbles something under his breath as he walks away.

He comes back five minutes later with a now screaming baby.

Seto: (on the verge of tears) what do I do, he won't stop crying!

Asuka: (sighs) did you see if he was hungry?

Seto: yes

Asuka: did you check to see if he had a temperature?

Seto: yes

Asuka: did you check to see if he was teething?

Seto: yes

Asuka: he can't be tired cause he only just woke up

Seto: I kinna figured that (<--- spoken sarcastically)

Asuka: (sends Seto death glares then smiles) well in that case it can only be one thing.

Seto: well!!! What is it!!!!

Asuka: (grin gets bigger) did you check the diaper?

Seto: (all colour drains from his face) oh god no!

Asuka: do it Seto, the threat of the Serenity thing still stands!

Seto: damn! (Reluctantly puts Nemo on the change table and opens the nappy) OH MY GOD! That is so gross. I'M GUNNA GET YOU FOR THIS ASUKA! (Changes baby's diaper while the other have fled from the scene)

Asuka: Ahhhh… (Grins with satisfaction) I LOVE my job!

Seto: (puts the diaper in the disposal bin and charges towards Asuka) you are so dead!

Asuka: EEP! (Runs away from Seto and says this while still running) well I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters, but I am gunna beat the crap out of one of them if they DON'T STOP CHACING ME!

Seto: HA! I'd like to see you try!

Seto was lying fast asleep in his bed when he was awoken by his brother, "Seto… Seto the baby is crying!" Seto reluctantly looked up as his little brother and spoke, "What baby!" Mokuba gave his brother an annoyed look, "Seto! The baby we found at the mall remember! We brought him home to look after him!" Suddenly the memories of the day flashed through his mind and he groaned. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" He said curling back into his warm bed. "SETO!" Mokuba yanked the blankets off his brother who gave a small squeak of surprise /AN: I know Seto doesn't squeak in surprise but I thought it would be funny/ "MOKUBA! Don't do that!" Mokuba gave a smirk that would even make Seto shrink back in fear, and he did. "OK! Ok I'll go and see what the stupid baby wants!" "Don't let Tea hear you call the baby stupid, she wouldn't like that very much." Seto grumbled something under his breath and looked over at his clock. "WHAT THE HELL! IT'S THREE IN THE MORNING!" All Mokuba did was smile at his brother and say, " he's a baby Seto, even I know that a baby wakes up at all hours of the day AND night when they need something." Seto trudged out of the room and to the baby.

The baby was in the room next to his, he walked in and went over to the baby. He checked everything he could think of, but he didn't know what was wrong with the baby, so in desperation he rang Tea. "Hello" said a sleepy voice on the other end of the line. "TEA! I need your help, the baby won't stop crying!" Seto was loosing it, the baby had been crying for half an hour straight. Seto could hear giggling on the phone and then all out laughter, "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT TEA! THIS ISN"T A LAUGHING MATTER!" Seto boomed over the phone. He suddenly heard a gasp and he wondered what it was for, "what's with the gasp?" Seto questioned. "You… you called me by my first name, you never do that." He could clearly hear the shock in her voice and cursed under his breath. "It was a accident I can assure you!" He spat at the phone, "Oh," was all Tea said, Seto might have been going crazy, but he could have sworn he heard disappointment in her voice.

"Well, what did you check?" Seto rambled off the things he had checked and Tea laughed out loud once more. "What in the hell is so funny?" when the laughing had died down on the other end of the line he heard her speak. "You missed the two main things Seto, you didn't check to see if the baby was hungry and you didn't check to see if he had soiled the diaper." Seto's face drained of blood, "you expect me to check a babies DAIPER!" "Yes AND I expect you to CHANGE it as well if it is dirty!" Tea barked the command over the phone. Seto didn't want to take the chance that she would try and kill him tomorrow so he agreed and hung up the phone. "Great! Now I have to change and feed this baby!" All of a sudden Mokuba stuck his head around the corner, "did you just ring Tea?" "Yes, why?" "Just wondering." And with that Mokuba went back to bed and Seto walked to the kitchen.

He found the cans of formula in the pantry and got a bottle after placing the baby in a high chair, who for the moment was watching Seto in quiet fascination. He got out the how to care for a baby book and opened it to the how to feed a baby page, he read what to do and placed the book on the counter top. He did as the book had said and heated up the bottle, he gave it to the baby, which started crying as soon as the bottle hit his lips waking Mokuba up. Mokuba went down stairs to see what all the fuss was about; he walked into the kitchen and burst out laughing. Seto was standing by the counter, a pink frilly apron covering his pj's, but the apron was covered in baby formula and so was his face and hair. Mokuba looked past Seto and saw that the bench was in the same state, he saw the baby crying and stopped laughing and walked over to him. He grabbed the bottle and tested it, crying out in pain as the boiling hot formula touched his skin, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO SETO! KILL THE POOR BABY! THIS IS WAY TO HOT!" Seto stared in shock at his little brother; he had never spoken to Seto that way before. Seto watched as Mokuba make a bottle and heated it to the RIGHT temperature.

As soon as the bottle was in the babies' mouth it was gone in a flash. Seto looked at the baby is shock, "Man that baby can eat fast!" as he looked at the baby, he started to cry again. "What now?" he asked looking at the ceiling, "you need to burp him Seto." Seto looked at Mokuba as if he were crazy, "I have to do what? How do I do that?" "Well you gently pick up the baby, place him on your shoulder with his head over your shoulder and gently pat him on the back till he brings up the wind." Seto sat down and did what Mokuba has said, but Seto did expect that his back would get wet in the process. "Mokuba, why didn't you tell me my back would get wet?" Mokuba looked at his brother puzzled, "you shouldn't have, the only way your back could have gotten wet is if…." Suddenly Mokuba burst out laughing again. "Mokuba what are you laughing at now?" Mokuba wiped away a tear and said, "I'm sorry Seto but the baby just spit up on you." It was Seto's turn to look puzzled, "Spit up?" suddenly it hit him what Mokuba meant and he went as white as a ghost. "THE BABY THREW UP ON ME! EWWW THAT IS SO GROSS!" Seto was about to hand the baby to Mokuba to hold while he changed when Mokuba shook his head, " Nope sorry Seto, but you still have to change him." "Why did I agree to this in the first place?" He silently asked himself as he dragged himself and the baby up to the nursery.

Seto placed little Nemo on the change table and undid the diaper, and he was hit with a god-awful stench, "Oh my god! That stinks!" Seto got out the book once more and turned to the how to change a baby page. He got out a spare diaper and her got out the baby wipes, he cleaned off the baby, having a hard time keeping down his dinner and placed the wipes and the soiled diaper in the bin. He picked up the fresh clean diaper and placed it on Nemo and walked over to the cot and placed him in. As soon as the babies' head hit the pillow he was fast asleep (hmmm I wish he could be like this all the time) Seto silently thought to himself as he left the room. He turned back around and smiled silently at the sleeping baby, but from across the hall Mokuba saw the smile and smiled as well, but he felt sorry for Seto, they only had the baby temporarily and he was already getting attached to little Nemo.

Seto: (still chasing Asuka around) Why you little, you are so dead! Why did you have to go and make me out to be such an idiot that my little brother had to do it!

Asuka: well, ask Tea that question

Seto: What, ask Tea? What is she talking about Tea?

Tea: Ahhh… Well… I kinna told Mokuba what to do if you couldn't, that's why he know what to do

Asuka: so it wasn't my fault (sticks tongue out at Seto)

Seto: Actually yes it is, you're the Authoress so you tell us what to do and say!

Asuka: Hmmmm… you have a good point there Seto (Turns Seto into a chibbi)

Chibbi Seto: (says in squeaky voice) Argh!!! How could you! Oh my god! It that my voice????

Asuka: As you said I'm the authoress, and if your nice I'll change you back! And yes that is your voice MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Asuka: Well if you want Seto changed back into normal, review and I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie if you review as well (smiles like an idiot)

Chibbi Seto: Please, oh please review, I don't want to be like this forever (starts crying)

Asuka: Oh I'm sorry Seto, I don't mean to pick on you, it's just that it's fun to put you out of character and situations that you might be in that would be hilarious

Chibbi Seto: You are soooo not sorry for doing this to me

Asuka: Hmmmm…. Nope! (Grins evilly)

Tell next time behave yourselves peoples and don't forget toooo

REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!