Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ Mokuba starts his plan ^_^ ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: Hello again peoples ^_^ thank you to all of your wonderful reviews (hands people who reviewed a choc chip cookie)

Chibbi Seto: Hey! What about me! You said you'd change me back if enough people reviewed!

Asuka: Yes my dear Seto I did, but you can wait till the end of the chapter for it (sticks tongue out at Chibi Seto)

Chibbi Seto: You're mean!!! (Runs crying to Tea)

Tea: (hugging Seto) Hey what did you do? (Glares at Asuka)

Asuka: (looks around innocently) Nothing, I just thought I would make him wait till the end of the chapter to get back to normal

Tea: Oh ok ^_^

Asuka: ^_^

Chibbi Seto: o.O… SAY WHAT! Tea you're supposed to be on my side!!!

Tea: (raises eyebrow) Who said??

Joey: -_-' ok now dis is weird, little chibbi Seto, choc chip cookies and uder stuff like dat! What's wif u Asuka? U feelin alright?

Asuka: Yeah, I'm fine (cocks head to the side) why?

Joey: Neva mind -_-'

Mokuba: Anyway Asuka doesn't own yu-gi-oh or any of is characters, and she will be changing Seto back after this chapter IF he's good.

Asuka: but I DO own the Yu-Gi-Oh music to duel by CD ^_^ it is soooo cool.

Chibbi Seto: (jumps up and down) YEY!

Asuka: Oh and people, please no flames, I got one before and there not nice (frowns) everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you don't just read a person's story just to bag it out, that's just plain mean. I mean I don't read the fanfics that say Tea bashing just to write them a flame now do I? No I don't! So if you read this please no flames, they really hurt and I'm not just saying that, they do. They really hurt the people's feelings. Well enough said ^_^ on with the story.

*MEEP, MEEP, MEEP, MEEP* Seto slammed his hand down on the snooze button of his alarm clock and curled back up in bed. He didn't want to get up this morning, he was so tired, he shot up in his bed as he remembered to baby in the next room. He groaned as he reluctantly got up out of bed and headed for the shower, (why did I have to be stuck with that damn baby!) he thought to himself as he entered the shower. The warm water flowed over his body calming his mind and he sighed, (what am I going to do with him today. What was that idiotic name Garner gave him again… Nemo I think) He exited the shower and got dressed, he was just putting on his trench coat when Mokuba burst into the room. "Seto! You're finally up." He stated with a grin, "Good cause I was going to ask you a question."

Seto groaned inwardly and turned to Mokuba, "What is it Mokuba?" Mokuba put on a smile that Seto knew meant he was up to something. "Oh, nothing really, I was just wondering if you would like to go to the park today that's all." Seto looked skeptically at his brother, "are you sure that's all you want?" he asked raising a brow. Mokuba just smiled, "well… there is one other thing, one small itsy bitsy thing." Seto slumped in his chair, "I knew it! What is it Mokuba?" Mokuba skipped over to his brother and smiled. "Well… I was wondering if I could invite someone." Seto was now intrigued, (why would Mokuba need my permission to invite someone along unless…), "Why Mokuba, who did you have in mind?"

"Tea," Mokuba said with a grin, Seto jumped from his chair, "NO WAY! That friendship cheerleader from hell isn't going to the park with us! And that's final!" But Mokuba wouldn't give up that easy, "But Seto, she saved me remember, and she said that she would help you look after Nemo, or did you forget about that too?" Seto sighed, he knew when he was beat. "Ok, but if she says one word to me I'm gunna tell her where to go." Seto growled. Mokuba gave his brother a stern look, "Seto, try and get along with her for a change please!" Seto looked at his brother and sighed, "Ok kiddo, but I'm not promising anything." Mokuba smiled as his big brother, "OK, I'll go call her."

/ This phone convo is going to be done like this so you can follow it better K… ^_^/

*RING, RING* Mokuba waited till someone answered the phone

"Hello, Gardner residence," a cheery voice answered.

"Oh, hi is Tea there? It's Mokuba."

"Oh just a minute," Mokuba listened to the phone being shuffled around and someone yelling out "TEA, PHONE!"

When everything had died down on the other side of the line Tea answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Tea, it's me Mokuba."

"Oh hi Mokuba, what can I do for you?"

"Well me and Seto wanted to know if you wanna come to the park today with us?"

"…"

"Ah Tea are you there? Are you ok?"

"Huh! What, oh yeah I'm here, it's just that Seto actually WANTS me to go to the park with you guys?"

"Ah, heheh… not exactly, I want you to come and I convinced him to let you, so will you come Tea, please say you will!"

"Well I can hardly miss out on an opportunity to tease Seto now can I, plus I get to spend time with one of my favorite people and Nemo."

"Good, so you're coming?"

"Yup, when and where do you want me to meet you guys?"

"Hmmm, how bout by the fountain at 10?"

"Sure, see you then Mokuba"

"Great! Bye Tea."

"Bye Mokuba"

Everything was going according to Mokuba's plan, now if only everything would STAY that way, he would get what he wanted. Mokuba was interrupted by someone calling out to him, "Mokuba, are you ready yet?" Mokuba turned to see Seto standing in the doorway with little Nemo, sitting on one of his hips. Mokuba would tell Seto outright, but he would make one hell of a dad someday, what he was seeing just looked…. Right. "Mokuba, hello… you in there kiddo?" "Huh, what?" Mokuba looked at Seto who had his trademark smirk on his face. "Come on Seto, let's go, we're meeting Tea by the fountain at 10." Mokuba felt his brother stiffen at the mention of that and winced inwardly, that would have to change if Mokuba had anything to do with it.

Mokuba went to his room and packed the things he would need, he called out to one of the maids and asked them to make a picnic because they were eating in the park today. Mokuba walked up to the door of the family room and stopped as he heard laughter from inside; he opened the door slightly and smiled at what he saw. There, sitting on the couch, was his brother holding the baby underneath the arms above his head, moving him up and down. Nemo seemed to be having the time of his life; he was gurgling and laughing like there was no tomorrow. Mokuba opened the door the rest of the way and spoke, "Seto, it's time to go, we don't want to be late." Seto smiled at his brother and turned to the baby, "Did you hear that little Nemo, were going to see Tea, won't that be fun." Mokuba looked at his brother in shock (did I just hear him right! Did he just say it was going to be FUN to see Tea?? Well that's a change, maybe I won't have to put that much work into if after all) he thought with a grin and they left to meet Tea at the park.

Asuka: sorry if this is a bit short guys but you will defiantly enjoy the next chapter, Bakura and Merik are in it (grins evilly)

Bakura: Ok Asuka! What are you going to do!

Merik: Yeah! What are you up to???

Asuka: ^_^ you'll just have to wait and find out

Chibbi Seto: (bouncing up and down) what about me, what about me!!! You said you'd change me back after this chapter!!

Asuka: Ok Chibbi Seto (changes Chibbi Seto back into Seto)

Seto: Ahhh!!! Finally! I'm back (stretches) that feels good

Asuka: it's good to have you back Seto, now are you going to behave yourself? (Raises eyebrow)

Seto: (sighs) Yes Asuka I am

Asuka: (runs up and gives Seto a hug) YEY!

Seto: (turning to Mokuba) and what do you have planned young man?

Mokuba: nothing special (grins)

Seto: Oh really? (Starts to walk towards Mokuba)

Mokuba: EEP! (Runs and hides behind Asuka) you can't do anything to me; I'm one of Asuka's favorites (sticks tongue out at Seto)

Seto: Why you little…

Asuka: Now, now Seto. Temper, temper (insert smirk here)

Seto: (sighs in defeat) ok you win

Mokuba: HA!

Everyone else: -_-'

Joey: (mouthful of pizza) I wanfa knfue whft hafptens /for all of you that means I wanna know what happens/

Asuka: -_-' Joey (shakes head) what am I gunna do with you?

Joey: (has now finished pizza and is looking confused) What?

Asuka: never mind Joey -_-'

Asuka looks over and sees Merik and Bakura punching each other up

Asuka: hey! You two! Wanna know what I'm gunna do to you in the next chapter?

Merik and Bakura stop fighting and look up at Asuka and nods

Asuka: (grins evilly) well lest just say it had something to do with Yu-Gi-Oh on jerry Springer /one of my other stories/

Merik and Bakura look confused for a moment, then their faces drain of blood

Merik: you wouldn't!

Bakura is unconscious on the floor (he fainted ^_^) from the news _-_

Asuka: oh wouldn't I?

Merik: (gulps)

Asuka: Ahhh, being an authoress is fun ^_^

Yugi and Yami are in the background playing duel monsters and Yugi's winning

Asuka: o.O Yugi's winning against Yami???

Yugi: Yup ^_^

Yami: Oh shut up Yugi, I have other things on my mind and I'm not concentrating

Yugi: Sure Yami ^_^

Asuka: It wouldn't happen to be a brown haired maiden now would it?

Yami: (goes red) NO!

Asuka: HA! You're lying!

Yami: AM NOT!

Asuka: ARE TOO!

Yami: AM NOT!

Asuka: ARE TOO!

Yami: AM NOT!

Asuka: ARE TOO!

Yami: AM NOT!

Asuka: ARE TOO!

Yami: AM NOT!

Asuka: ARE TOO!

Seto: ENOUGH! Tea is mine in this fanfic so back off!

Asuka: who said she is?

Seto: well… I… um… you did..

Asuka: Yeah I know, I just like to see you sweat ^_^

Seto: (face vaults) why me?

Asuka: why you what?

Seto: Why did I have to be stuck with you being the writer of this fanfic?

Asuka: Ahhh Seto, that is one of life's little mysteries ^_^

Seto: -_-'

Asuka: Anywho ^_^ please review, I'll give you a… a… a, OH I GOT IT! I'll give you a waffle ^_^ with maple syrup

Asuka turns Merik and Bakura into Chibbi's for fun

Asuka: Oh how cute (goes up and hugs Merik and Bakura)

Merik and Bakura: (blush) Hey! Wait a minute! Why did you change me into a Chibbi???

Asuka: cause I wanted to (shrugs)

Merik and Bakura look at each other and burst out laughing

Asuka: well I'm having fun turning characters into chibbi's, but if you want me to change them back review and tell me who you want me to change into a chibbi next ^_^

Asuka: Till then toodles ^_^