Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ A walk through the park ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: hey peoples I'm baaaaaaaaaack ^_^

Chibi Merik: I order you to change me back this instant or I'll send you to the shadow realm!

Asuka: (smirks) and how do you plan to do that without this? (Pulls out Merik's melemium rod)

Chibi Merik: O.O… I…. But…. HOW???

Asuka: (shakes head) Merik, Merik, Merik, when will you ever learn, I'm the authoress, I can do anything.

Chibi Merik: (face vaults) I agree with Seto…. Why me!

Asuka: Hmmmm ^_^ this is fun!

Chibi Bakura:(sitting in the corner watching Chibi Merik trying to get Asuka to change him back) Merik when will you learn, that's not the way to handle her

Asuka: (turns to Chibi Bakura) Oh really, and how DO you handle me hmmm?

Chibi Bakura: (beginning to sweat) ummm…. well… you see, you just let you go at your own pace.

Asuka: oh my Bakura you said something right for a change, but that wont change my mind on what I'm going to do to you in this chapter ^_^

Chibi Bakura: WHAT! No fair (begins to cry) you're mean!

Asuka: (shrugs) you get that

In the back ground Yami and Yugi have finished their duel

Yami: Nooooo…. (Falls to his knees) how could I loose!

Yugi: well you did teach me most of what I know

Asuka: (is unconscious on the floor from shock that Yugi actually BEAT Yami)

Chibi Merik: HA! Now's my chance! (Runs up to Asuka and tries to take the rod)

Asuka: (grabs Chibi Merik's arm) Not so fast mister! For that you get to spend the remainder of this chapter in the body of a fish!

Chibi Merik: O.O!!! You wouldn't!

Asuka: Oh wouldn't I? (Changes Chibi Merik into a fish)

Chibi fish Merik: blub, blub, blub <thinks: oh great! Now I'm a fish!>

Asuka: Hey you asked for it!

Mokuba: ok well Asuka doesn't own yugioh… yada, yada, yada you all know the drill by now.

Asuka: Yup ^_^ so on with the story!!!!!

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tea was waiting by the fountain and it was 9:58, "they should be here any minute," she thought out loud. She looked at her watch and then at all of the people walking past, when she spotted the unmistakable head of Seto.

She sighed and walked up to greet them, "Hey Mokuba!" she said as she was engulfed by two small arms. She looked over at Seto and something seemed different about him, he seemed more…. Human. Her gaze fell from Seto to the stroller that he was pushing and her heart leapt with joy. She ran over and looked at the beautiful baby boy inside, she carefully reached in and picked him up and cradled him in her arms.

Because of the close proximity, she noticed Seto stiffen when she lifted up the baby, "Don't worry Seto, I know what I'm doing," She said with a giggle and she noticed Seto relax a tiny bit.

She walked over to a bench and sat down placing little Nemo on her lap, she looked up at Seto and asked him if Nemo had been fed yet. Seto shook his head no and handed her the baby bag, Tea reached in, without disturbing the baby and pulled out a bottle. She held the baby gently and placed the bottle in his mouth, forgetting that Seto and Mokuba were there she closed her eyes and began to sing to the baby.

"Hush little baby don't say a word,

Mamma's gonna buy you a mocking bird;

And if that mocking bird don't sing,

Mamma's gonna buy you a diamond ring…

Seto watched in awe as Nemo's eyes drew heavy and he finally fell asleep, but the thing that surprised him the most was Tea's voice. When Nemo had fallen asleep Tea opened her eyes to be greeted by two gawking brothers, given the situation she couldn't help but blush. "Ahem… I'm sorry about that, I forgot you two were here." She admitted with a nervous laugh, no one had ever heard her sing before.

Mokuba was the first to snap out of shock, "Tea, where did you learn to sing like that! That was amazing!" Mokuba practically yelled.

"Mokuba! Keep your voice down you'll wake the baby!" Tea firmly whispered to Mokuba.

Mokuba blushed but still awaited an answer, "well, I've always been able to sing like that." Tea simply said as she rose and put Nemo back in the stroller.

She looked over at Seto and asked, "Do you mind if I push the stroller for a while?" Seto shook his head no, as an indication that she could and they walked through the park.

"Isn't today beautiful?" Tea asked looking up at the clear blue sky. Seto's mind was on other things so he didn't hear her, to be truthful his thought were all about HER! No matter what he did he couldn't seem to get this new side of Tea out of his head. "Hello? Seto are you in there? Earth to Seto?" Seto was dragged from his thoughts by the one thing that was plaguing his mind; Tea was standing in front of him waving a hand in front of his face. Tea looked at him quizzically when a slight blush came across his cheeks, but as soon as he realised, it was replaced with his usual scowl.

Tea returned the scowl with a glare and continued to walk talking to Mokuba, "what's up with your brother today? He seems a bit spacey." Mokuba giggled and looked at his brother who was mumbling to himself.

They turned a corner to see one of the most horrific things they could imagine, Tea screamed and Seto went white with shock, while Mokuba just laughed. There sitting in the middle of a bed of wild flowers was Merik talking and singing to the flowers, while making wreaths out of them. Tea shook her head to shake this image, but to no avail, she looked over to a near by bench to see Bakura sitting there with his head in his hands.

Tea walked over at placed a hand on Bakura's shoulder, "are you ok Bakura?" Tea asked, beginning to get worried about her friend.

Bakura looked up at her and grimaced, "you see that fool over there in the flowers?" Bakura asked with a hint of venom in his voice.

"Yes, I know about Merik, what about him?" Tea asked, intrigued at where this would lead.

"Well, I just found out that pathetic excuse for a human is my half brother, we both have the same father." He said and shoved his face back into his hands. Tea stood there un complete and utter shock, Bakura was Merik's half brother, well that explains a few things.

Tea walked up and sat next to Bakura, "It's not all that bad Bakura, just think, Ishizu is your half sister, that's got to count for something right?"

Bakura looked up at Tea and looked at her strangely, "why are you being so nice to me? I've always been so nasty to you. Why?"

Tea blinked in surprise and looked at him, "well no matter what you do to me, I'll always classify you as a friend, and that is what friends do, they help each other.

Bakura couldn't help it, he found himself crying in Tea's arms, he didn't know how he got there, but she was warm and inviting. But he suddenly felt himself on cold hard ground, with a very angry Seto standing over him, glaring down at Bakura.

Tea was too shocked to speak, all she was doing was comforting a friend and Seto came up and threw him on the ground like he was yesterday's trash. Her blood began to boil and she stood and tapped Seto on the shoulder, Seto turned in time to get a blow to the gut. But it wasn't that which surprised him, it was the fact that it was Tea, and it hurt.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING KAIBA? I WAS TRYING TO COMFORT A FRIEND AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE DIRT!" Tea screamed not realising the baby was right next to her, and then as if on que the baby began to cry.

Bakura looked up at the sound of a baby, what he didn't expect was that Tea would be holding the baby and that Seto would look like he was on the verge of tears, like a child who just did something wrong and is being scolded by their parents. Bakura was in awe of Tea, she held the baby so carefully and gently, and Bakura was envious of the baby in Tea's warm, safe arms. Tea looked at Bakura and smiled, "good bye Bakura, I'll see you around." Then she glared at Seto, "Come on Kaiba it's time to go." She spat, she was still furious with him for what he did to Bakura. Mean while, Mokuba was watching this with an amused grin on his face, (so my brother was jealous of Bakura when he was in Tea's arms, this is getting interesting) he though as a smirk that Seto would be proud of spread across his face.

"Well it's time to go now, where shall we go next?" Tea asked.

"Oh! I know! Let's go to the mall! Please can we, can we??" Mokuba begged his brother.

"ok, kiddo, we can go to the mall, let me call the limo." Seto said as he pulled out his cell phone, be he soon found it missing from his hand and looked around for it.

"Looking for this?" Tea said waving it around in the air, a small smirk gracing her lips.

"Yes now give it back," Seto said towering over Tea.

"No, we are walking to the mall and there is nothing you can do about it!" Tea said with a grin.

"Oh and how do you stop me from calling my limo driver once I get my phone back?" Seto said smirking

now it was Tea's turn to Smirk widely, now Tea smirking sent shivers up Seto's spine, "this is how I'm going to stop you," Tea said as she dropped the phone down her top to rest in between her cleavage.

"You can get it back when we leave," Tea said as she began to walks towards the mall with Mokuba at her side.

Seto's mouth was agape, (did Tea Gardener just put my phone down her top to stop me from getting it??? Well… that was new, she seems to have changed a little bit. I want to see just how much she has changed) Seto though with a grin and followed the to the mall.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Asuka: Wohoo! Another chapter finished

Chibi Bakura: why did I have to be the one to get hurt?

Asuka: yes you may have gotten hurt, but you have to ask yourself… was it worth getting hurt to have your head in Tea's lap?

Chibi Bakura: (blushing) well… yeah… I guess it was (grins)

Seto: Great, now you're making me out to be some crazed jealous guy, which I'm NOT!

Asuka: Oh hush up Seto

Fish Chibi Merik: blub, blub, blub <thinks: ok can I be turned back now?>

Asuka: ok (turns fish Chibi Merik back into just plain ol' Merik)

Chibi Bakura: hey… now it's my turn to get changed back!

Asuka: ok (changes Chibi Bakura back into Bakura)

Bakura: thanx ^_^

Asuka: well since no one has told me whom they want turned into a Chibi I'm just going to have to choose… And I choose… YOU (points to Joey)

Joey: O.O… AHHHHHH (tries to run away)

Asuka: not so fast (turns him into a Chibi)

Chibi Joey: (cries) why me?

Asuka: (shrugs) I dunno, it seemed like a good thing to do at the time.

Asuka: Anywho…. Toodles for now ^_^

LOVE ASUKA_2004

(hugs everyone)