Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ their first fight ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: (pokes head around a corner) HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Chibi Joey: WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!? I WANNA BE CHANGED BACK NOW DO YA HEAR ME! (Stomps foot)

Asuka: awwwww (smiles) you're soooo cute (pinches Joeys cheek) sorry I've been away so long, I had a lot of stuff going on but I'm back now ^_^

Seto: Well… can you hurry up and get on with this stupid story!

Asuka: Ahem… Seto… do you want me to turn you into a chibi again? (Smiles sweetly)

Seto: (sweating furiously) you wouldn't!

Asuka: (smirks evilly) wanna bet!

Seto: (sweat drops and sigh) I give up!

Asuka: good boy! (Turns to Mokuba) would you like to do the honors?

Standing next to Asuka, Chibi Joey tries frantically to get her attention and makes one mistake in doing so, he kicks her.

Asuka: (eyes glowing red) oh no! you did NOT just kick me!

Chibi Joey: (Shrinking back in fear) I… well… I'm…. I'm sorry!

Asuka: (grins) oh you will be! (Changes Chibi Joey into Chibi Joey puppy)

CJP: Woof, woof (thinks: What the? Oh great! Kaiba's neva gonna let me live dis down)

Mokuba: O.O"… oooook… this is…. Strange

Seto: (trying hard not to actually laugh and smile) I think it suits him (grins)

Mokuba: -_-' trust my brother to say that… anywho… Asuka doesn't own Yugioh or any of its characters, but if she could, she would own me ^_^, Merik, my big brother and Yami.

Seto: (turns to Asuka) WHAT! You like that tri-color haired freak!

We get on with the story with Seto screaming into Asuka's ear about the many, many reasons why she shouldn't like Yami.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

"Hey big bro, can we have lunch yet?" Mokuba asked as his stomach grumbled.

"Sure kiddo, what do you want to eat?" Seto said ruffling his brothers' hair.

"I don't know, what do you feel like Tea?" Mokuba asked turning to the day dreaming girl.

Tea jumped and was startled out of her daydream, she turned to see two pairs of eyes staring at her, "What? Did you say something?" Mokuba was about to answer when there was a ringing sound coming from between Tea's breasts, "oh, I forgot about your phone Kaiba," She said reaching into her top and pulling out the ringing phone. Seto reached out for the phone and was surprised when she answered it, "Hello, Seto Kaiba's phone." Tea said to the person on the other side. "Yes, he's here, but he's kinna busy at the moment, he's spending the day with his brother." Seto heard someone yelling on the other side and saw Tea go rigid. "Look! I don't care if the queen is coming or if the world is going to end, he is here to spend the day with his brother!" and with that she hung up.

"What was that all about?" Mokuba asked with a quirked brow.

"I was some guy wanting to talk with Kaiba." Tea said shrugging it off and placing the phone where it had come from.

Seto's eye twitched as he watched her put his phone once again out of reach, (if she cost me anything I'm going to make her regret the day she took my phone) Seto thought to himself and he inwardly growled.

"You asked me before what I felt like didn't you Mokuba?" Tea asked turning to him, and he nodded, grinning like a child (AN: Well that's to be expected, cause he is a child ^_^")

"Well, how does pizza sound?" Tea asked with a grin, and Mokuba lit up with excitement, and bounded off in the direction of the pizza parlor.

"Who called me?" Seto asked walking towards where his brother had gone, and never moving his eyes from straight ahead.

"Some guy called… what was his name… oh yeah, Joseph" Tea said simply.

Seto stopped dead in his tracks, and went as stiff as a board, "What did he want?" Seto said through clenched teeth.

"He said something about a new company, he said it would be a good investment." Tea said shrugging it off as if it were nothing.

Seto's eye began to twitch, "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE! YOU MAY HAVE JUST LOST ME MILLIONS!" Seto yelled at Tea.

Tea saw red, she was about to give him a lecture on how his family was more important that any amount of money when they heard little Nemo crying.

Now look what you've done Kaiba! You made Nemo cry!" Tea said gently lifting Nemo from the pram and comforting him.

"What I've done! You're the one who wouldn't give me my phone!" Kaiba yelled balling a fist at Tea.

"Well…" Tea said and reached into her top and pulled out the phone, "If it's that important to you then have it!" she said as she threw it at Seto, and walked away; taking little Nemo with her.

Seto watched her leave, thinking to himself (good riddens, she cost me a million dollar investment deal, what was she going to cost me next if I didn't get rid of her! More than likely my sanity!) Mokuba tugging on his trench coat dragged Seto from his thoughts.

"Seto, where's Tea going?" Mokuba asked, worried about what was happening.

"She's gone home Mokuba, and hopefully we won't have to see her ever again!" Seto spat as he bent down to pick up his phone.

"But what about Nemo? If we don't see Tea again, we wont see Nemo." Mokuba said on the verge of Tears, because he wanted to see Nemo AND Tea again.

"We'll see Nemo again kiddo, don't worry about that. As soon as Gardner…" His phone ringing cut off Seto.

"What!" Seto said as he answered the phone.

"Mr. Kaiba, it's me Joseph." Joseph said shakily.

"Well, what do you want?" Seto barked at Joseph over the phone.

"Well… did that girl tell you about the new company that I wanted to invest in?" he asked carefully.

"Yes, she did. And she's gone now, thankfully." Seto said with a small smirk.

"Well, you should try and find her and thank her." Joseph said to Seto with a hint of anger.

"And why should I do that Joseph? She lost me millions in that investment!" Seto yelled at the phone.

"Well… actually Mr. Kaiba, she saved your whole corporation. Not even half an hour after that phone call I made the company went bankrupt. And if you have of been an investor you would have went down with it. So you should find her and thank her, she saved Kaiba Corp. " Joseph said and hung up the phone.

"What is it big brother?" Mokuba asked at the look of horror on his brother face.

Seto was a white as a sheet, "That was Joseph, he said that if I had of invested in that company I would have lost Kaiba Corp, I would have lost everything." Seto said as he slowly put down his phone.

"Was that the phone call Tea took?" Mokuba asked and Seto nodded. "Seto, I head that fight you and Tea had. Aren't you going to find her and apologize to her?" Mokuba asked as his brother hung up from ringing their limo.

"You should know better than anyone Mokuba that I DON'T apologize to anyone!" Seto said crossing his arms.

"Well big brother, you can always start with saying sorry to Tea. She DID save Kaiba Corp, and you know that." Mokuba said, he stubborn streak coming through.

Seto stiffened at the mention of Tea saving HIS Company, " She did NOT save my company! I would have never invested in that stupid company anyway!" Seto said sulking (AN: I know WAY OOC but you have to admit, it would be so Kawai to see Seto Kaiba Pouting and sulking ^_^)

"Seto, you know as well as I do that she saved Kaiba Corp, now all you have to do is let yourself believe that." Mokuba said as he got into the limo.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Asuka: (Wipes Tears away) you're so mean Seto.

Seto: O.O' WHAT! You wrote this goddamn thing! You made me that way!

Asuka: I know (sighs) but…you're still mean!

Seto: -.-' (sighs) I give up!

Joey: (jumping up and down wagging his tail) Woof, woof, woof. (Thinks: Ok it's da end of da chapter… NOW CHANGE BE BACK! If ya don't mind please)

Everyone else: ^_^'

Asuka: Ok, ok, I'll change you back Joey, but you look so cute ^_^ (changes chibi Joey puppy back into normal Joey)

Joey: Yeah! Alright! I'm back ta my normal, handsome self again! (does Joey Pose)

Everyone: -.-' JOEY!

Joey: O.O what? ^_^'

Asuka: Anywho, will Seto find it within himself to apologize to Tea? Find out in the next episode of…. Da da da dun! Baby sitter Seto (strikes super hero pose)

Toodles