Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitter Seto ❯ Seto's Appology ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Asuka: Ok here we are again ^_^

Seto: You cannot make me apologize if I don't want to!!! (Sulks)

Tea: You mean…. You don't want to say you're sorry? Even after what I did for you? (Begins to cry)

Seto: No! I didn't mean it like that! (Walks up to Tea) it's just that…. Apologies and I don't go well together.

Tea: I'm not talking to you again until you apologize! (Walks over and stands behind Yami)

Yami: I think you've done it this time Seto (grins)

Seto: O.O wait!!!! (sighs and turns to Asuka) why did you have to make my life a living hell?

Asuka: It's not that bad… ok maybe it is ^_^… but it's fun Seto.

Mokuba: Anyways, Don't own Yu-gi-oh, or characters; but she wants me, Merik, Yami and she's not sure about my brother anymore because of how mean and childish he's being about this whole apology thing.

Seto: (Begins to cry very loudly) why does everyone pick on me!!!!

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Seto stared out the window of his limo blankly, he couldn't believe let alone acknowledge that the pathetic cheerleader of friendship had saved HIS Company. But somewhere deep inside there was a nagging feeling, something that kind of felt like guilt; but he just shook it off as if it were nothing.

"Big brother, when are you going to apologize to Tea?" Mokuba said tugging on the arm of Seto's trench coat.

Seto growled at the thought of him apologizing to Tea, " I'm not going to do anything of the sort Mokuba, she doesn't deserve the satisfaction of my apology." He said looking to his laptop.

"But Seto…"

"No butt's Mokuba, I'm not saying sorry and that's final!" Seto said as he typed away on his laptop. But no matter how hard he tried, that feeling he had before kept coming back, and now I would go away. He stopped typing and let out a hefty sigh, it had started to rain and he had only noticed just now. He looked down the street through the pouring rain and saw a familiar figure walking, pushing something in front of them. Once they got closer he saw that it was Tea and Nemo and the small twinge of guilt grew to a full on onslaught, he felt torn between his pride and his guilt; and his guilt won.

Tea was walking along in the rain thinking to herself / the arrogance of that guy! All I was trying to do was give him some time with his brother, but all he wanted was to make a business deal!/ She hadn't even noticed it was raining until she heard a voice from behind her and she turned to see Seto sitting in his limo staring at her.

"What do you want Kaiba!" Tea spat, pushing a soaked strand of hair from her face.

"Get in." was all Seto said, his eyes never flinching from her gaze.

"What! Why do you think I'm going to get in that car with you? You are the most arrogant person I know! You…" she rambled on only to be stopped by two little words.

"I'm… I'm sorry," Seto grumbled. Tea was to shocked to speak, she just stood there and stared at him dumbfounded; had she really heard right, had the mighty Seto Kaiba just apologized to her?

"What…. What did you say?" she managed to squeak out.

Seto growled deep in his throat, he didn't like repeating himself to anyone, " I said I was sorry, and don't take it the wrong way, I'm only doing this because Mokuba wanted me too." He lied to the almost drenched girl before him.

"Don't lie big brother, you said you were sorry because you know what you did was wrong and because she DID save your com…" Mokuba was cut of by Seto's hand covering his mouth and a scowl on Seto's lips.

Tea looked at the scene before her in confusion, "Am I missing something here?" she asked her head leaning to one side, confusion ever present on her face.

"No, you're not missing anything, Mokuba is just rambling on about something he know nothing about, now get in!" he ordered. Tea was angry, but her anger took second place to Nemo's health and right now, he needed to be in a warm dry place, and the closest place like that was in Seto's limo. So begrudgingly she entered the limo, while the driver placed the pram and other things in the boot.

"Thank you Seto, Nemo would have gotten very sick if you hadn't come when you did, I never even noticed it was raining" Tea said staring out the window into the growing darkness of the world around her. Seto couldn't stop the thoughts running around in his head, they kept on attacking him and saying it was his fault that Tea was soaking wet.

"Here," Seto said holding out a towel, "I don't want you to drip all over my leather seats." Seto didn't want Tea to see the guilt in his eyes so he turned to face the window (AN: I know he doesn't show emotion, but in this his stern face sometimes falters)

"Thank you," Tea said as she grabbed to towel and began to dry herself off. Mokuba was sitting across from Tea and looked from Tea to Seto and grinned, he knew that it was only a matter of time before it happened.

They turned a corner and Tea blinked in surprise, "um… my house is the other way." She said slightly confused.

"I know, you're staying at Kaiba mansion for the night." Seto simply said, lost in his own thoughts.

"I'M WHAT!" Tea screamed, "I never agreed to that!" she yelled as she frantically tried to open the door to the limo.

"Don't be stupid Gardner! But then again you can't help it, it's your nature to be stupid." Seto said with a smirk.

"Why you! Take me home this instant!" Tea said throwing the towel at Seto's head.

"Tea calm down, the reason my brother wants you to stay at the mansion with us for tonight is he has a doctor there and he wants to get Nemo checked out so we can find out if he got sick from all that rain." Mokuba said stepping in between Seto and Tea, because he knew that a fight was going to start again.

Tea slowly sat back in her seat, "Well, if it's for Nemo then I guess it's ok." She said warily.

"Does that mean you're staying?" Mokuba asked hopefully.

"Yes Mokuba I am, as long as you're brother stays away from me I'll be fine." She said as she shot daggers at the back of Seto's head.

As the reached Kaiba mansion Seto snapped out of his trance like state as looked over to Tea and growled.

Tea looked over to the noise and said, "the feelings mutual," as she looked at him through thin slit eyes.

Mokuba looked from one to the other and burst out laughing, "you guys are so funny!" he said smiling, knocking both of them back to their senses.

Tea blinked and sweat dropped as she realized they were acting like children, and she looked down to see a smiling Nemo looking back at her.

"Hey little guy, when did you wake up?" She said reaching down to pick him up.

"A little while ago I think," Mokuba said leaning over to have a better look at Nemo.

"Lets get inside, come on Mokuba." Seto said as he exited to limo.

Tea made a face at Seto's back and exited the car with Nemo in arms, and walked up the stairs to the front door. When she was safely under the cover of the front entrance, the rain mysteriously stopped and she raised an eyebrow. Tea shrugged and walked in the front door, unaware of what was in store for them all.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Asuka: Phew, the end of another chapter.

Seto: You did it again! You made me out to be a real men person and I'm not like that! (Cries)

Asuka: (walks up and pets Seto on the head) it's ok, you get to be a hero in the next chapter so don't worry.

Seto: (lights up) REALLY!!!!

Asuka: Yup, so stop complaining!

Asuka looks on as we see Seto dancing around from happiness, when Joey puts his foot out and trips him.

Seto: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR! I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD DOG BOY!

Joey: Who me? I didn't do nothin!

Seto: Don't lie to me you second-rate duelist! I know you just tripped me!

Joey: Oh yeah!

Seto: Yeah!

Seto and Joey get into a fist fight but all you see is a big cloud of dust and a lot of ouching coming from inside.

Everyone else: -_-' babies!

Mokuba: anywho, that's all for this chapter, so stay tuned for the next exciting episode of… BABYSITTER SETO!!!!!

Fades out into nothingness and all you can see is the big ball of dust that is Joey and Seto's fighting, then all of a sudden they stop and we can see Joey holding Seto in a strangle hold and Seto holding Joey in an ankle lock. They turn to the readers and wave goodbye then continue to beat the crap out of each other.