Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitting Mokuba ❯ Meet Mokuba ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Foxy- Short simple and too the point. I don't own Yu-gi-oh.

Chapter 1: ANDIEis here

"I never thought I would ever be back here." A girl standing right out side of Dimno City said.

"Ms. Black we have to go. Mr. Kiaba will want to meat you before he leaves." Said the driver.

"coming" the girl ran to the limo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Kiaba house*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"come on Mokuba it's time to go!" Seto yelled.

"hold on!" the youth said.

"I'll be in the limo waiting." Seto said and walked away. He walked down the hall and down a flight of stairs. Then there was a knock at the door. "who could that be?" Seto walked to the door and opened it. "hello. Who are you.?"

"Andie Black."

***************************~Seto POV~**********************************

`she's gorgouse' I thought. She had long red hire that had white ends. She had on a red tank top and long black leather pants, that covered her black boots.

"Ms. Black, come in please." She came in. "now you're here to watch my little brother."

"Mokuba is his name right?" she asked.

"yes" I said. Then Mokuba came running down stairs.

"ok I'm rea…….dy, hello who are you?"

"ummmm, Mokuba this is Andie Black. Your new babysitter." I said.

"you look cool. I like your pants." He said.

"thanks" she said.

"see now I don't have to take you to my boring meetings all day."

"YES!" Mokuba jumped up and down. "wait, Andie isn't that a French name?"

"yes, it is. It means courageous." Andie said.

" well then," Mokuba walked up to Andie kissed her hand and said "enchante" then he ran off.

########################%LATER%################################ ######

*************************ANDIE POV************************************

Mokuba came up to me about an hour after Seto left. `Seto is pretty cute' I thought.

"I know what your thinking about" Mokuba said.

"what?" I asked.

"my brother" Mokuba said woth a grin on his face.

`I just had to ask?' I thought.