Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back To Japan ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back To Japan

A/N: Yay! I got a new idea!!! It sure took me long enough to get of my Writers' Block, didn't it? Well, school's just about out so now I promise I'll be updating much sooner more often. ^__^ I want to dedicate this to Magic-Reeni and her fanfic `With You'. @.@ Please Review!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh! but I DO own this fanfic!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The crimson-eyed pharaoh sighed exhaustedly, drumming his fingers on his cold, marble throne. He was extremely pissed, considering the fact that his advisors had told him he couldn't go back to Japan for a while! Those old bastards had no say in what Yami did or didn't do before, and didn't now. He determinedly stood from his seat on the throne and headed to his bed chambers, cherry red cape billowing behind him. Seth watched in sympathy, shaking his head ever so slightly. Ever since his cousin had returned, all he did was day dream of some boy named Yugi. The cobalt-eyed priest was curious though, and longed to see a world other than Ra's harsh light and dangerous sands. The pharaoh talked of there being beautiful trees, flowers, grass, and amazing dueling arenas to play a game similar to that of Shadow Games. Seth stood then from his seat beside his cousin's currently abandoned one, and ran off to the crimson-eyed male's chambers.

As Seth entered, the door shut with an almost inaudible `click'. He watched as Yami darted around grabbing different articles of clothing, jewelry, money, and his small trinkets, Millennium Puzzle… The brunette chuckled as the Egyptian in front of him nearly fell over.

Yami snarled. "Shut up, Seth! That isn't as funny as you may think!"
The High Priest's lip curled in a smug smirk. "Are you going to that place you've been ranting about for the past two or three years?"

Yami growled, but nodded more or less. "Yes, you are free to join me. You must hurry though, Seth, for we must leave before those boring group of old men come back."

"When you say `boring group of old men', you do mean the advisors, do you not?"

Yami smiled at his cousin and nodded, earning a grin back from the brown-haired male. He gave a small wave and headed to his chambers down the narrow corridor.

~*~*In Domino City*~*~

Solomon Mutou sighed heavily, standing outside the Kame Game Shop- sweeping. He was worried about Yugi. The teenager had been so…soulless, since the Spirit of the Millennium Puzzle left. The younger Mutou would be so careless, always getting new piercing, cursing a lot, getting into fights, and simply coming home at five in the morning after leaving at six the night before. He was pulled out of his reverie as a long, white limo pulled up; the CEO of the Kaiba Corporations and his little brother stepping out. Mokuba smiled and ran up to Solomon, practically bouncing all around.

"Hiya Mr. Mutou! Where's Yugi? Huh? Huh? I wanna see Yugi!!!"

Seto shook his head and stepped up, nodding hello to Solomon. "Where is the best Duelist in Japan? I need to speak with him."

Solomon gave a weary smile, his mind still plagued with the mental images of what Yugi had become, and pointed to the window on the second floor/house-like area of the shop. The tall duelist gave a curt nod, yanking Mokuba inside and up the stairs. He was surprised at what he saw as he opened Yugi's bedroom door. The teenager layed sprawled on the bed, his violet eyes concentrating on the notepad in front of him, a piece of charcoal in his right hand. On that page, a beautiful image of a handsome pharaoh and a young boy was displayed. The boy's eyes were pure, and innocent, while the pharaoh's were sharp and cold. Seto's eyes caught the drawing of the Millennium Puzzle on the pharaoh's neck, and his own eyes softened a few degrees.

"Yugi? Hey, you haven't talked to any of us in over a year. I think it's time one of us brought you out for a bit. C'mon, I'll take you to Burger World and we'll grab a bite to eat with Mokuba and the others.

The nineteen-year-old Mutou shook his head dazedly, still sketching on that one piece of paper; not having a single care in the world. Seto clenched his fists together, holding in his flaring temper, as he didn't like being rejected. But he snapped.

"YUGI!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST ONE PERSON DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS!!!"

The other's now-sharp, violet eyes widened with surprise, and his fingers dropped the charcoal on the paper. For the first time, one of his friend's logic finally sunk in. "S-Seto?"

Seto noticed his voice was hoarse from lack of use. "Finally got you out of that trance, huh? Let's go, I'm taking you out to Burger World."

The teen nodded silently, then stood. "Mind if I get changed first?" Seto shook his head. "I'll be a minute."

Mokuba stared wide-eyed at where Yugi was a second ago. He couldn't believe Yugi had been stuck like that, in the same stupor for over a year, and that his older brother woke him up with only a single shout. The young Kaiba brother was equally confused as to why Yugi locked himself up in the first place.

~*~*~Back to Egypt (Cairo)~*~*~

Bakura took another swig of his vodka, watching Malik pace back and forth, reading off a piece of papyrus. His chocolate brown eyes never once leaving the other's face.

"Malik? What the fuck is it already?!"

The platinum blonde looked up at him, studying his face intently. "Yami wants us to go with him back to see our lights again."

The albino-haired man stood from his seat, knocking his chair and the table over in the process. "WHAT?!"

~*~*~Thebes, Egypt~*~*~

Yami shouted triumphantly as he finished packing and Seth told him he had finished as well. Now all they needed to do was head over to Malik and Bakura. Seth shot the pharaoh an amused glance, but it suddenly dissipated as five or six girls grabbed his arms and gave him the `puppy-dog-look'.

"PLEASE TAKE US WITH YOU AND OUR PHARAOH MASTER SETH!!! PLEASE????" They all asked in unison.

The brunette twitched and looked at his cousin, as if asking him to respond. The pharaoh's lips curved into a soft smile, and he nodded at the girls. They shrieked in victory and grabbed all the bags the Pharaoh and High Priest had packed, placing them with everything they needed and would need for their masters; as they were the Royal Dressers.

Yami snickered as he imagined the looks on their faces as he told them he could dress himself and end up wearing what he used to around Yugi. He abruptly realized they were going to look awfully strange around everyone at the airport.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Well, that's one chapter done!!! The next chapter will be out soon, okay? Thanks a lot! Please Review!

~Karasu8~