Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back To Japan ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back To Japan

A/N: Well, here's chapter two Mina-San! =D This one will probably be longer than the first; or so I hope. *sweatdrops* Oh yeah, this will have flashbacks from Magic-Reeni's fic; `With You'. BUT IT WILL NOT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OTHER PART OF HER FANFIC! AND THE ENDING IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! ^__^ Arigato! Uh…Please Review!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh! but I DO own this fanfic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugi sat in silence with his friends at Burger World. Joey slowly munched on his eighteenth burger, watching his high school buddy. Yugi sharp eyes held a distant look as if remembering something long ago. The blonde, amazingly, stopped eating and stared at his friend. The young Mutou took no notice. He remembered when he was offered a chance to see Yami again.

~*~*Day Dream*~*~

//The puzzle calls to you, young Yugi Motou. It is your destiny to be with the puzzle and your yami.//

"What about Ryou and Merik? They haven't been able to see the things I have and they still have their items so how will they be called back to their yamis? It isn't fair that I get to go be with Yami and not them."

//Always the caring one. If you turn back now though I'm afraid I won't be able to help. I'll have a feeling you'll have more on your

mind when you go to the past to worry about your friend's well being though.//

Yugi licked his dry lips and looked back to the door. `I can turn around and pretend this never happened or I can go back to Yami. Which

would be the right thing to do? What? What am I thinking; I can't leave. I'll worry grandpa and Ryou and Malik if I don't come back.' He turned to leave but he instantly noticed the Puzzle started to disappear as he went further from the portal. `Then again,' he turned back around to look at the glowing ring, `nobody but those three would notice.' He remembered the last two years and how many times Joey and the others had yelled at him to get over Yami, even his grandpa had a couple of times. `Only and Ryou and Merik ever understood how I felt.' He took a step closer to the portal and then another. Before he knew it he was standing right in front of it and the Puzzle around his neck nearly looked solid.

//Have you made your choice, young Motou?//

~*~*End Day Dream*~*~

Joey snapped his fingers in front of Yugi's face causing his day dream to be interrupted. He blinked twice and slowly looked up at his friend. The honey-eyed youth shook his head softly, a light smile on his lips.

"Watch it Yug', ya keep zonin' ou' on us."

The tri-colored-haired teen smirked and nodded, showing he'd try not to let his mind wander off again. The group finished off their burgers as Seto paid the bill. They headed into the limo to discuss what they were going to do next. It took them less than five minutes to decide on going to the arcade on the other side of the city. Seto smiled lightly, telling the limousine driver to speed it up a bit and take them there.

~*~*In Cairo, Egypt*~*~

Bakura and Malik picked up their packed belongings and headed to the Pharaoh and his High Priest at their grand palace. The pair grinned at spotting their fellow yami. Bakura purposefully stuck up his middle finger in greeting, causing the Pharaoh to playfully slap his hand down.

"Where've you been you fucking bastard? Me and Malik have been living out here, in the hot sun…you've been living all comfortable-like in the palace…"

Yami snickered, his crimson eyes glowing with an unknown happiness. "Whatever you say, Bakura. Let's go! I want to see my aibou!"

The two fellow darks nodded. Both wanted to see their lights as well. Bakura grinned and nearly dragged Malik, Yami, and Seth to the airport. Yami thought for a little bit, realizing Egypt went from being reigned by a Pharaoh, to having a political government, and now…back to being ruled by a Pharaoh! He chuckled inwardly and allowed himself to be pulled onto a plane.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Okay, I know that chapter was kind of short. But anyways, I will try to make the next chapter longer. ^^ Hopefully one of my favorite authors, Magic-Reeni, will like reading this! =) And hopefully, Magic-Reeni could write some lemons? MMM, LEMONY GOODNESS!!! ^______^ Please Review!

~Karasu8~