Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Beginning ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Yugioh. If I did, I would take Ryou away with me. (ahhh… a girl can dream…) [Ryou POV.]

Chapter One: Prologue

"You worthless piece of crap! You're nothing! I hate you!" You scream these things over and over, day after day. And now, I believe you. I've come to hear it so often that it must be true, right? All my friends have abandoned me, their scared of you I suppose. My father's never home, though when he has been home lately, its been no picnic. I despise you, and yet… I don't. Because of you I've lost so much, but without you, I'd be alone. I'm afraid to be alone. "Please don't ever leave me alone." I whisper. You barely hear me, I thought you hadn't, when a smirk crossed your face. "Oh don't worry my little hikari." You place an emphasis of disgust on the last word. "You won't be getting rid of me anytime soon…" Why can't things be the way they were in the beginning? I had such hopes for us Bakura. That we would be friends. And we had been, for a while…

Please review!( This is only the prologue, the chapters do get longer.) Ok, I'm going home for my spring break next week(I'm in college)and I might not get to a comp. I'll try, but if not, I'll defiantly have some goodies for you when I return! Till next time!