Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Beginning ❯ The Innocense of Youth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I still do not own Yugioh… and getting really tired of saying it. So… this disclaimer is going to work for the rest of the story, k? Alright, let's continue! (This chappie is kinda short too, but I'm trying to make them longer, I promise!)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chapter One: The Innocence of Youth

Ryou was 10 years old when he first saw it. The Millennium Ring. It seemed to just gleam when he touched it, and as he placed it around his neck, he knew he would never be the same. Boy, was he ever right. He was in for the shock of his life, for when he put the ring on, all of a sudden there was a boy standing in front of him! He looked oddly like Ryou too, except with sharper features and darker, harder you could say, eyes. Ryou was scared at first, but then grew excited. "Hello! My name's Ryou. What's yours? And how'd you come out of that ring anyway?" The boy, or spirit as he should be called, just grunted. "Hn." " Oh, I see. You don't like to talk. Well, that's ok. I'm just so very glad you're here. I've never really had a friend before…" Ryou looked down, shy and embarrassed. " Would you be my friend?" Something in Ryou's voice seemed to soften the spirit, who simply replied with a nod of his head. " Really?" Ryou exclaimed, hopeful. The spirit nodded his head again. " Oh! This is wonderful! So, what's your name?" " My name? My name is… Bakura."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ok, this is all for now. Please review! Till next time!