Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Three Weeks ❯ Chapter three: the beginning of trouble. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesiani: Well thanks for reviewing my story. But I need some help with something. Bakura has been stuck in a strange position and I can't get him out of it. I need him to help me when the others come to the party. Can you help me by sending me suggestions after or before you guys read my story. Thanks!

I, nor my brother, nor my mom, nor my dad, don not own yugioh. If I did then I would be laughing at all of you and I wouldn't be writing these stories.

Chapter Three

Bakura had finished his letter to Ryou when he heard a toilet flush. He went to the hallway to find that someone was in the bathroom. He was about to knock on the door when the door opened and the girl came out. She looked like a mess. Her hair was draped down like soggy curtains and clothes were soaking wet. She looked up at Bakura and started to moan. She walked to the couch but as she did she wobbled from side to side. She was almost there but before she could reach the couch she collapsed. Bakura caught her just in time. He picked her up and laid her on the couch. She opened her eyes and he saw her eyes clearly. They were blue. He stared at her for a while then turned to get some blankets.

"Thank you" she said suddenly.

He turned to look at her and replied, " It's nothing." It's the least I could do."

"But why. I didn't do anything for you."

"Yes you did. You gave me nice big hug," he said smiling.

Alex blushed and turned. "Oh…that."

Bakura got a blanket and put it on her. "I know why you did that though."

Alex turned and stared at him. "You do?"

"Yeah. You know my companion, Ryou."

Alex's eyes had started to shoot off like fireworks. "You're Bakura aren't you?"

"Yep, and you're Alex."

"Yep. I've heard so many things about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Ryou told me that one time you tried to wash your own clothing and you put in too much soap. He said he had to use a shovel to get to the washer to turn it off so that no more bubbles would come out."

"Did he now?" he muttered folding his arms "Ryou" He growled quietly.

Alex turned to look at a picture on the mantle piece above the fireplace. It was a picture of Ryou. He was smiling his really big and happy smile that he always gave to Alex. A tear came out of her eye and she wiped it away so that Bakura wouldn't notice. But Bakura did notice. He looked at her with a sympathetic look then turned to the coffee table to get a magazine. He took it and gave it to Alex.

"Here, you go ahead and entertain yourself while I go and get you some hot chocolate."

He got up and went to the kitchen. Alex watched him go into the kitchen before she quietly got up and went to the door. She looked for her shoes in the closet beside the door but they weren't there. Alex turned to the sofa and went to the coffee table. She looked under and found them. She grabbed them and put them on. She then quietly went to the door and opened it. Alex looked back at the kitchen doorway and saw that Bakura was leaning against the doorframe. Was he watching her all this time? She looked at him for a while then went outside, closing the door behind her.

Bakura got up from leaning and went to the coat closet. He opened it and grabbed his coat. He closed it and went outside in such a hurry that he didn't lock his door. He ran down the sidewalk to catch up with Alex.

"Hey. Where are you going? You aren't fully dry and it's freezing out here."

"I know."

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my apartment."

"Well I can take you in my car. Just tell me where you live."

"No. You've enough for me already."

Bakura sighed. He wasn't going to try to convince her. He had to run to catch up with Alex. Alex was determined to get to her apartment without Bakura because she didn't want to see him anymore. While she was lying on the couch she was thinking of Ryou and Bakura. She could use Bakura to get to Ryou, but she didn't want to hurt him. She continued to walk down the sidewalk, not looking at Bakura.

Isis was going five miles over the speed limit, ran three red lights, and ran five stop signs. Alex had been gone for most of the afternoon and Isis was beginning to worry. Isis ran through another red light and this time she did it in front of a cop! She was going ten miles over the speed limit when she finally heard the sirens of the police car.

"Damnit!"

She pulled over to the side, the cop car following. She put the brake on, sighing heavily. The officer came up to her window.

"What's the problem officer?"

"Can you let me see your license please?"

Isis turned to her purse and fumbled through the receipt and lipstick cases. She finally came to the hard card that she was looking for. She looked at it and saw that her licensed expired! Isis flinched.

"Is there a problem ma'am?"

"No" She handed him the license.

"Well you know that your license has expired?"

"Yes"

"By three years?"

"Uh…no"

"Well you need to get it upgraded. Now you also know that you are supposed to go the speed limit, right?"

"Yes"

"Not over it by ten?"

"Yes" Her voice was getting quieter each time he said something she was guilty to.

"Do you know the consequences?"

"No"

"Well you get a speeding ticket, and your car taken to the crusher and…"

"WHAT!" Isis looked at the officer so sudden that she felt something pop in her neck.

"This isn't my car though"

"Oh. That's another ticket and I hope that your friend or family member will forgive you"

The officer took out his notebook and wrote on the piece of paper. He tore it off and gave it to Isis. She grabbed it and he wrote another. He tore off two pieces and gave them to her. He gave her the pen he was writing on.

"Pleases write your address so that we can pick the car up"

Isis wrote her address on the paper and gave it to the officer. He said thank you and went back to his car. He drove off and Isis followed. If only she hadn't given her Mellenium necklace to Shaddi. She went to the nearest club and parked in the parking lot. She turned off the car and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed the numbers and listened to the ringer. She then heard Bakura's voice.

"Hello, this is Bakura"

"Bakura, this is Isis. Listen there is no time for talk. I'm looking for my friend Alex. You wouldn't have seen her have you? She has blue eyes and dark brown hair and…"

"Isis calm down. I have your friend here. She is in the bathroom right now and we're in the corner store"

"Oh thank goodness"

"Do you want me to meet you somewhere so you can pick us up?"

"No. I don't want her beat herself up knowing that I was worried sick about her. Your at the corner store near Parques Hotel?"

"Yes"

"Then she knows where our building is"

"Okay, see ya"

"Bye"

Isis closed her phone then started the car again. She was about to leave when she saw a sign that said `Karaoke tonight. Ladies with the best voice win a chance to be in a really big contest' right next to the club. She turned off the car and opened the door. She wasn't going to pass this opportunity to be a really big contest.

"Besides, I need to act like I'm busy so that Alex doesn't know that I was looking for her"

Sesiani: Hey this ran a lot smoother than I thought it would. Hey, don't leave! Review before you go off. And if you like this one you should read my Inuyasha story when it gets out. `When A Sister Is In Need'. Thanks!

Bakura: ()_()

Sesiani: -_-0* sigh * No more hugs for you.